Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (71941 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Omojudy: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
Why post the pic only to blurr their faces...
Fear of ban
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
cococandy:
why don’t you take on a second and third wife yourself and see how body go tell you. Social media gra gra
He has already.
One in US where he stays, building house for one in Lagos and the first one is with his mum in ondo state grin cheesy
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by mizzyoma(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
The man might even know she was the one and played her
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by cococandy(f): 4:26am On Oct 29, 2019
sassysure:

He has already.
One in US where he stays, building house for one in Lagos and the first one is with his mum in ondo state grin cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.