Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (49874 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by johnmattew: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
This one said coconut,another said ashanti.
Now u are saying baking soda. Make i no go turn to albino. Albino no get cure o.
coconut,olive oil,palm oil,palm kernel oil,Shea butter are perfect for skin.....baking soda,sugar or salt are good for exfoliation of skin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Geminita1(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2019
sharpwriter:

Seems he meant the action on liver cos of the high alcohol content and blended mixture we have little knowledge about... And its consumption is high among some guys for enhancement wink
johnmattew:
yes...it's riddled with chemicals that will surely harm the liver,kidney,brain etc...besides,the market is littered with fake alomo that is worse than the original alomo
Wow, thank you. No knowledge is a waste.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by yuskel(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by taneez(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
mysticgal:

I use Tate’s miracle sunscreen. I would have took a picture of it but my roommate went out with it, so I’d give a screenshot. While my best friend swears on neutrogena sunscreen also shown below smiley smiley

Thanks. I have used Neutrogena sports and it was just there. I will try any of these you have recommended. Do you use the sunscreen without additional moisturizer?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by OluwasureGig: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
spafu:

Thank you bro for always clicking my link, I appreciate. I actually don't earn from the clicking directly but this is what clicking does for me:
It help to make my profile to rank high in my particular niche and so make to be more easily found by buyer compared to when I rank low. Hope you understand? If at any time you want to explore it as an income source, just let me know for some little guide.
yes i understand bro. I'll really appreciate it if you would help me too. I'm looking to get a laptop soon. what kind of laptop would you recommend for acquiring digital skills and working online with
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mercy87(f): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
mysticgal:

Is it sunscreen or body lotion ma’m or miss smiley

Sunscreen please or lotion that contains at least SPF 30
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by bravesoul247(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
hekkyboi:

oga kuku tell us say u wan bleach
okay? How does that concern you if I decide to bleach? Like make I de explain give una say I wan bleach abi? Your sense de una village evil forest.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by slimjosh231(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kaybex007:

Seriously speaking, I understand you, that is why I wrote that "I thank God that I am not a lady" cuz everything about ladies if fragile. A lady needs so much more than a man to maintain every part of her body, starting from menstruation to others. I hail all the ladies in the world.
Oga niceman. Are you this calm with your wife or Gf ?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by spafu(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2019
OluwasureGig:

yes i understand bro. I'll really appreciate it if you would help me too. I'm looking to get a laptop soon. what kind of laptop would you recommend for acquiring digital skills and working online with
The system you would need would depend on your particular niche, such as video animation, video editing or graphics design. But most affordable laptops should meet your need especially at the beginning.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by hekkyboi: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
bravesoul247:
okay? How does that concern you if I decide to bleach? Like make I de explain give una say I wan bleach abi? Your sense de una village evil forest.
imp
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Oselu28(f): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
mysticgal:
The deed has already been done and right now I think you should look for a way to let your skin breathe.
First things first, you have got to stop the bleaching cream or whatever lotion or soap you use.

Secondly, let your skin rest. Don’t put anything on it and if you must, then resort to sheabutter whipped with lavender or peppermint oil. These oils revive your skin but you go black sha except you avoid been under direct sunlight.

Thirdly, To help repair your or help your stretch mark. I’d advise you to get vitamin E oil, most likely in capsule and rub on it twice a day. I use it for my butt and I must confess that it is really good. Also, uhm, I am a skin product junkie because I am a sensitive skin holder, so I got natural based moisturizers, skin scrub, sea salt from people like neutrogena and co. I do my scrubs and orishirishi thrice a week but at night tho.

Fourthly, get sunscreen lotion. I can’t over emphasize this. Get sunscreen with spf 30 or 50. Nigerian sun damages the skin bad bad, I won’t lie.

Then to the most important.... because of my skin, I cut out alcohol although I still take quality red wine for my heart, I replaced soda or juice or ice cream with WATER. Take water like your life depends on it and also eat vegetables voraciously(broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrot, garlic, onion, spinach,e.t.c) , eat it like you are herbivorous and thank me later. You can also take supplements if you can afford it

Finally, avoid Instagram lotion/ soap sellers and go back to baby soap and oil for lotion. I use baby soap and oil and my skin has forever loved me back much better. (I am fair tho). You might also want to wait 2 weeks before changing soap or lotion before using a new one.

Take care and don’t worry.

Uh, as for my screenshots, if you are dark, these oils will return you back to default setting but it will definitely repair your skin smiley

please check your mail
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by zynzyn(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
You will tell a good story for others to learn from!!

grin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oselu28:

please check your mail
Done, I’ve sent you a mail smiley
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
mercy87:

Sunscreen please or lotion that contains at least SPF 30

Tate’s miracles sunscreen , spf 50, then neutrogena sunscreen, spf 45
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Oselu28(f): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
mysticgal:
Done, I’ve sent you a mail smiley
seen, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mercy87(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
mysticgal:

Tate’s miracles sunscreen , spf 50, then neutrogena sunscreen, spf 45

Thanks dear. How about body lotion with sunscreen please?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by megareal: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Inbox me on Facebook to train you how to make your own skincare products from scratch and how to make stretch mark treatment at home yourself.

Most creams and soaps out there contain steroid and mercury which causes stretchmarks and other skin irritation. Reason why many are learning how to DIY their own skincare products.
If you continue doing trial and error with those creams, youll end up destroying the cellular structure of your skin to a point of no repair.

Inbox me on Facebook now @ Rose Glow Skincare.

Training cost only 2k. All with organic and botanical ingredients.
I'm going to message you.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
megareal:

I'm going to message you.

Ok dear but I'll prefer you contact me on Facebook @ Rose Glow Skincare cos that's where the training is taking place.

Will be expecting you dear.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
mysticgal:

My skin and I are always fighting so I have read on skin care, experimented too
Oh, little wonder.
You're an authority on it.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Aremolekunowo(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=uchechefaith post=83541089]
you mean is really gonna work? I mean for very stubborn irritating stretch marks I don't think so[/
Yes try it
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Aremolekunowo(m): 1:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Yes try it first and see
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by fabgoddess: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by StevensJojo(f): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2019
SoapQueen:

Have you seen Toke Makinwa on ground? She looks dry and pale, quite a haughty look! It’s nothing anyone would wish for. What’s more? She douses her IG photos in filters so that her gullible fans, followers and fake friends can see her pictures and say “Goals”

Op. When you find yourself in a hole, the next best thing to do is to stop digging! Yank the cream from your regimen immediately. Start exfoliating with a cream that has exfoliants such a fruit acid peels.

What is affecting you is as a result of steroidal creams which are bandied to be “Organic and Natural”.

I’ve seen her and she looked gorgeous- come on now. We can make our point without bringing down another..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.