Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (49940 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Bigii(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical

Nothing turns me ON like that sh!t�

My love for stretch marks na bomb�...Have them in your waist, bwesh and labs and got me forever wink

You got no problem gal. It's a love gift kiss
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Tookool(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin
Bro you are Wicked
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dear Op,
Please, we need visual evidence, that way, people can profer the appropriate solution.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Aremolekunowo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is a sure method of removing stretch marks from the body.
Ingredients
1. Onion one large bub
2 .Colgate tooth paste
3.Vaseline /Sharebutter
Grate the onion add one spoonful of Vaseline and Colgate paste mix and apply to the affected areas, massage with hand for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and sparingly hydrate with little Vaseline or Sharebutter. Then buy some vitaminE capsules.
Use for 7 days, morning and evening. You will see sure result. You can reach me on 08025863159 for the second home made stretch marks remedy in case you are not satisfied with the result of this one.

2 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Lonelypacifist6: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Typical of black women inferiority complex wan finish them, Can you afford Dr organic product?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by aspirebig: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bob...if add risky, na u talk am o.

You people no learn from Late Micheal Jackson abi.

Last time, they were doing ten years picture challenge, that was how we saw many 'coke" (dark) skin, ten years ago but has changed to "fanta" (light) skin now...who you wan impress naa?

I belong to the this school of thought...Black is beautiful.

God that created you black, makes no mistake, he would have created you white as well.

Jobless,annoying and low esteemed fellows, who are not proud of their colour.

Shioor,abeg, let's ja to the next yarn .
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Geminita1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
johnmattew:
I really pity Nigerians that consume bleaching creams and alomo butterw...they don't know the extent of damages these poisons are causing in their bodies
Do you mean alomo bitters? whats wrong with it?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by MicroSweet(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
SURElee:
You bleached. Don't be mild using lightening. Keep bleaching. If Naomi Campbell could say "black don't crack". I wonder why black beauties bleach.

You can go look for stretch mark cream made of Shea butter and coconut oil and other skin repair oils mixed together.

Take note, your skin is the largest organ of the body, if you damage and predispose it to skin cancer with harmful chemicals, remember you only have one skin to house you while you live here on earth. #saynotoskinbleaching
Apt! You spoke like a scientist.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Lovexme(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
blowjohn:

How can u be selling a phone that has a broken screen?

Because broken screens can't be changed? I have a better phone.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin
Laugh don kill me. wink grin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Dinho20(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
PLEASE LET US BE PROUD OF OUR SKIN COLOR.
GOD CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE, HE CREATED BOTH BLACKS AND WHITES, WHICH MEANS HE MADE US LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME.

BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THEIR BODY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THE WAY GOD MADE THEM.

STOP IMITATING WHITE CHICKS grin BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER LOOK LIKE THEM cheesy NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY, LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Strica(f): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

Uhm, most times, I go to where people sell raw skin products. I.e, people who make all these lotions and soaps go to these shops to buy their raw materials. Ask around,especially in big markets.
If you are in Lagos, there is ojota market. In Enugu, ogbete market. In Abuja, wuse or utako market. In Abia, ariaria or ahiahurun in aba. In Anambra, onitsha market, cosmetic line, ask for where they sell raw materials for soap or lotion . ma
These are the few I can think of.

okay, thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by eldav(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Madam, I'm not going to make noise about it but if you want REAL help, look for this skin therapist on Facebook, Chinwenmeri Joy Hsm. I'm sure your skin condition will find help through her. Cheers.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
nonix22:
She needs to tell us so that other ladies will learn
yesoooo wether she want to compete with boborisky. I think so wink

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Sterope(f): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
You should stop the lightening creams. All of them contain steroids.

You should also avoid the sun for a couple of weeks to let your skin heal and minimise sun exposure afterwards. It is very difficult to get actual coconut oil and other natural oils. So it is better to use shea butter, don't scrub your body and apply it when your body is still damp.

Most importantly, consult a dermatologist

giftjoyz
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by nonix22(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
no mind all these babes with low self esteem
adewumiopeyemi:
yesoooo wether she want to compete with boborisky. I think so wink
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by iJhoe(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
stop all the harsh products you using ASAP and be natural, endeavour not to use more harsh products on the broken skin, if you do u ll only damage your skin the more. Get used to it. I understand how desperate you are wishing 4 results. It wont happen overnight. slow and steady, u ll see the positive result
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Funkybabee(f): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
go and book for Jaruma stretch marks product

lunching soon
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:
The deed has already been done and right now I think you should look for a way to let your skin breathe.
First things first, you have got to stop the bleaching cream or whatever lotion or soap you use.

Secondly, let your skin rest. Don’t put anything on it and if you must, then resort to sheabutter whipped with lavender or peppermint oil. These oils revive your skin but you go black sha except you avoid been under direct sunlight.

Thirdly, To help repair your or help your stretch mark. I’d advise you to get vitamin E oil, most likely in capsule and rub on it twice a day. I use it for my butt and I must confess that it is really good. Also, uhm, I am a skin product junkie because I am a sensitive skin holder, so I got natural based moisturizers, skin scrub, sea salt from people like neutrogena and co. I do my scrubs and orishirishi thrice a week but at night tho.

Fourthly, get sunscreen lotion. I can’t over emphasize this. Get sunscreen with spf 30 or 50. Nigerian sun damages the skin bad bad, I won’t lie.

Then to the most important.... because of my skin, I cut out alcohol although I still take quality red wine for my heart, I replaced soda or juice or ice cream with WATER. Take water like your life depends on it and also eat vegetables voraciously(broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrot, garlic, onion, spinach,e.t.c) , eat it like you are herbivorous and thank me later. You can also take supplements if you can afford it

Finally, avoid Instagram lotion/ soap sellers and go back to baby soap and oil for lotion. I use baby soap and oil and my skin has forever loved me back much better. (I am fair tho). You might also want to wait 2 weeks before changing soap or lotion before using a new one.

Take care and don’t worry.

Uh, as for my screenshots, if you are dark, these oils will return you back to default setting but it will definitely repair your skin smiley

Mehn, you're good.
Are you a skin care consultant?

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by brookz: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
For God so Love Africans, that he give us Black Skin, that whosoever bleach shall NOT fair but have Everlasting spots.

1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by OluwasureGig: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
spafu:
We need to see the pictures so we can know exactly what to recommend, lol.
But a more serious note, you have already made the mistake, and will require an expert in the field to assess and make better recommendation, less we go and compound your situation.
I do hope that many ladies will learn to appreciate their skin colour and be also aware that many of us men are out there still appreciating our black beautiful women. My beautiful wife falls into that category.

Meanwhile, talking about a beautiful wife, my good people I need you again. You guys have helped me to put food on the table for me and my family by simply clicking the links on my signature AT NO COST TO YOU.
Please, I need more clicks to hit my target of a minimum of $100 in the month of October. Thank you as you Click and boost my earnings.
hi bro you mean you just click and earn. can you help me be a part. I click for you regularly by the way
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by dareola: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Go the natural way. There are supplement and cosmetic that's are produced with natural products from Longrich or Oriflame etc. Check out the skin products from these companies and start to use them. There is nothing impossible and you can have your skin back fully restored
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by xcelentattitude(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Go and repaint and beg God for forgiveness grin
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by sharpwriter(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Make i no go rub acid for face o
Baking soda..hmmmmm

Lol... Bros... Go use cocoa butter jeje and get "pure white gold soap" if you care much about soap... And be careful about that baking soda o... Lol
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Mehn, you're good.
Are you a skin care consultant?

My skin and I are always fighting so I have read on skin care, experimented too
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by iJhoe(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
someone should help pls

I have a dry soft skin that blends to component of any cream but, i want natural blends or cream that will make my skin fresh and bring out my chocolate skin. Right now im using shea butter mixed with honey.

Skin therapist help out
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by PapaAdanna: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

I have the organic product that will redeem your skin in a short while.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by ericuzor(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:

best safe healthy way to lighten your skin is through glutax iv you will get your dream skin With health benefits that comes with it
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
keep killing ur skin with bleach... cancer awaits!!
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nostradamus: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:

doesn't matter.

Just post the pictures. That will make answers swift,maybe the herbal supplement my twin sister used can even work for you.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Christeety: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
ignore those making fun of you. It's what to expect on Nairaland.
It takes a while to repeat the skin because the damage was not done in a day.

The remedy for stretch marks is simple...
There is a leaf the Yorubas call ewe padimo, and palmoil.... After pounding the leaf, add palmoil to it. .. Now the kind of palmoil is not the light palmoil ooo... It's color is atimes close to yellow... After mixing it up, wait for like five days before using it ...

Pls can we store the mixture for up to a week?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Christeety:

Pls can we store the mixture for up to a week?
you should be using it morning and evening when you aren't going out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.