Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (50017 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Harpan: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Send me a mail, if you really need help. Please, if you're not serious, DON'T O!

mfonharpan@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Hoodbilonia: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
There is nothing like natural ,confirmed,facrory. Once u don press spoil. E don be forever
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by ThinkSmarter: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
If you are really serious for help. Post a Pic.
grin
Depressed101:
If you are really serious for help. Post a Pic.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Clinghton: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
hot 5 lite,with tiny horizontal lines on the screen for sale call 08036009362
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE BEST RESPONSE SO FAR

I LAUGH THROWWAY FROM MY SEAT
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Reelmii: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin
u will not make heaven grin
mekaboy:
u will not make heaven
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by useurkidney3121: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
You can go and ask Tacha for solution because u will start to stink very soon
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by sweetrace(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:
Use Glutax, the reverse solution.

This whitens.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by oscarvicto(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
send me a mail with clear pictures to oscarvictor300@ gmail.com . i can help u. the treatment will take about 120days maximuum
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by litaninja(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
**Fela Singing**
You dey bleach oh you dey bleach......yello fever...you dey bleach oh you dey bleach.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Dazydear: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Buy original coconut oil and use it as your cream, consistency is the key and it works, it clears stretch marks and gets you back your colour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Apply battery water on the surface of the stretch mark and thank me later
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lemme introduce you to bobrisky ...
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by TUANKU(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
sweetrace:

This whitens.
There's some that don't whiten.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Charmingpet: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Who send u
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Lilshorecords(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:

grin grin

Mapami na
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by aminusodiq(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:
maaaddd ooohhh

1 Like

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by bravesoul247(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:
The deed has already been done and right now I think you should look for a way to let your skin breathe.
First things first, you have got to stop the bleaching cream or whatever lotion or soap you use.

Secondly, let your skin rest. Don’t put anything on it and if you must, then resort to sheabutter whipped with lavender or peppermint oil. These oils revive your skin but you go black sha except you avoid been under direct sunlight.

Thirdly, To help repair your or help your stretch mark. I’d advise you to get vitamin E oil, most likely in capsule and rub on it twice a day. I use it for my butt and I must confess that it is really good. Also, uhm, I am a skin product junkie because I am a sensitive skin holder, so I got natural based moisturizers, skin scrub, sea salt from people like neutrogena and co. I do my scrubs and orishirishi thrice a week but at night tho.

Fourthly, get sunscreen lotion. I can’t over emphasize this. Get sunscreen with spf 30 or 50. Nigerian sun damages the skin bad bad, I won’t lie.

Then to the most important.... because of my skin, I cut out alcohol although I still take quality red wine for my heart, I replaced soda or juice or ice cream with WATER. Take water like your life depends on it and also eat vegetables voraciously(broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrot, garlic, onion, spinach,e.t.c) , eat it like you are herbivorous and thank me later. You can also take supplements if you can afford it

Finally, avoid Instagram lotion/ soap sellers and go back to baby soap and oil for lotion. I use baby soap and oil and my skin has forever loved me back much better. (I am fair tho). You might also want to wait 2 weeks before changing soap or lotion before using a new one.

Take care and don’t worry.

Uh, as for my screenshots, if you are dark, these oils will return you back to default setting but it will definitely repair your skin smiley
Hello. Please can you recommend a good cream and soap for a dark person that wants to stay fresh and have a better skin?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Small080(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank God, sebi we dey tell you but you no hear ...God catch am .... two colour, fanta face and coke leg
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by kikelomojessy(f): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:

My ribs oh!!! It's cracking.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Ilerioluwa02: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
mekaboy:

grin grin maaaaddo!!!
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
bravesoul247:
Hello. Please can you recommend a good cream and soap for a dark person that wants to stay fresh and have a better skin?
It depends on your budget, what is your price range
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Balaking: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

It depends on your budget, what is your price range
5000k for fresh dark skin like Idris Elba possible?
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Amanda4life: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Just quit the cream.

If your boyfriend or husband like let him run away

The life is yours

Maybe the reason you are lightening your skin that men love or like light skinned females.

Never live your live to please others.
Just stick to what is good or right.
Now you are the one suffering this and not whoever you are trying to please.

It doesn't matter whether your man likes looking at light skinned.

Things at long run takes their natural shape no matter hard you try..

Although there are stretched marks that are natural, most of them are caused by all those skin lightening cream and soap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by sharpwriter(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Balaking:
5000k for fresh dark skin like Idris Elba possible?

Lol... You these nairalanders are funny... So Idris Elba is your skin role model cheesy don't you wanna have skin like Davido or Uti Nwachukwu wink
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mechanics(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why do you have to lighten your skin, just to look good than before abi, you shouldn't have alter what God had created, you have to bear the consequences of your actions.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by bentwood85(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
mysticgal:

Skin differs and you should respect that.
As for the op, she made a mistake and she regrets it. Don’t you make mistakes?

There are certain mistakes I can't make, some mistakes are avoidable.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Christeety: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
you should be using it morning and evening when you aren't going out

OK thanks. But can one store it in a container for up to 1 week?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Angelacruz: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Use blue seal vaseline until all d stretch marks are gone(for a year).If u still wat to tone ur skin after,go for an organic cream and soap.
giftjoyz:
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by kayceeD2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
giftjoyz:
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical
I was expecting to see ur picture mtwwwwwchhh
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by tot(f): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's funny how there are so many guys commenting on this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.