Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do (3645 Views)

Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Yahoo00: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Hi nairalanders.

Pls i need am in a situation right now I need your advice,

I've been dating this girl for over a year now,

and i recently found out that she's a lesbian,

what worries and makes me angry at the same time is that this girl never let's me touch her,
with the excuse that it not right or we have to get married first bullshit,
but I do her what any boyfriend will do for her I cared for her. I've always been suspicious that she's hiding something from me , bcz the way dresses, the type of friends she had, I even once saw her with a cough syrup (condolin) when I confronted her she said she bought for her lil sister. AM REALLY HEARTBROKEN NOW.

PLS HELP

Pls mature advice.
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Solsix(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2019
She is a lesbian and you are asking us what to do?? How else do you want to know that God saved you from an impending calamity?? You should just walk away and give thanks to God. Marriage is not something thatshould be manage, when it's not right it is not.

10 Likes

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Dollarheist: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2019
FOR REAL?!
And, your dummy ass still call her a g.f
discard the bitch made ass already jare

search for ubunja's write up to get some senses man.

9 Likes

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Gideoniteprime4: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2019
break-up with her undecided
or pretend to be gay forever grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by saymax(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
break-up with her undecided
or pretend to be gay forever grin grin

Or Transgender sef

1 Like

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Quality20(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Ur gf must really be rich o for her to be able to afford that condolin drug, that's a very expensive codeine syrup which is difficult to find. Maybe ur gf is suffering from d effect of heart break from a previous guy, reason why she is taking codeine n not allowing u touch her yet and also probably trusting ladies for now. Just stick around she might calm down n allow u be hers with time
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by tiziano(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations! Tell ur GF to introduce you to her lesbian friend, and date both of them together. You now have two girlfriends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Depressed101: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
If i was in your shoe.. I for say i don hit jackpot... Cos i for don turn her to BI...

But as i look the matter. You be nwa pastor... You nor go get liver.... And she be bad girl (my type)
. My advice... Jaa..
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Amarallllll(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
this is ur opportunity of having a "t h r e e s o m e" with 2 ladies.... U know what I mean

6 Likes

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by dave4rella(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin

An avenue to have steady party and you're dulling
Once dated one, she will invite her friend and we will fvck all night
Tried everything to change her sex orientation
But no way
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by MrFuckallday: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bruh don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Calmly talk to her that you’re okay with it if she’d let you fvck her fine friends while they make out. Bruh she could be your plug for hoes and you can be banging fine fine hoes from her until she’s ready to marry you. Don’t mention grin

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Palehair: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
MrFuckallday:
Bruh don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Calmly talk to her that you’re okay with it if she’d let you fvck her fine friends while they make out. Bruh she could be your plug for hoes and you can be banging fine fine hoes from her until she’s ready to marry you. Don’t mention grin
I tire oooo.... Isn't this every straight man dream?
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Amarallllll:
this is ur opportunity of having a "t h r e e s o m e" with 2 ladies.... U know what I mean
ur badness is bad,
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
I just bought condolin and I'm seeing a thread about it shocked your gf is a right handed girl.
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Tonnyray: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
People have no idea there's a world of difference between a lez and a bi.. undecided
It's nairaland anyway.. ignorance rules.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by ruggedtimi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
do as i do
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by chigoizie7(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some people mumu na follow come
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by midnighter(f): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lesbian or bisexual? Is she attracted to you at all?

Well you'd better forget it, she seems to have too many issues. She may just be using you to cover up
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Amstupid(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good for u

She can suck Na undecided
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Oreofepeters: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
The fact that you've been dating her for a year and you never touched her shows you be mumu.

Your mumu never do ? sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by chigoziri2403(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
You never gave any evidence to her being a lesbian, you are just postulating,
Moreover a true lesbian will have nothing to do with a guy
Uf she doesn't want you to touch her, wear bra and g strings, she will succumb
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by iammo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
smiley

If she doesnt find you sexually attractive kindly move on. as much as a man needs companionship sex is important... No sex before marriage idea was postulated when people marry early... men marry before 25 and women 18, but this days you have to go to college and build a career before marriage so men marries around 28 to 35.. so as not to fustrate your self (sexually) start toasting random girls you find attractive every damn time, the more you toast the more your options get clearer

1 Like

Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Homeboiy: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
E pain me say u never fucck her

Invite her lesbian partners for 4 some
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by potbelly(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Don't let an avenue for a three.some slide breh. wink
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by DaddyMorenike: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pple muuumuu oh.
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Khd95(m): 1:02am On Oct 29, 2019
24 elders have spoken before me, I do not think you will go wrong with their advices,but if u still want to be a mumu boy,u can contact joro

One elder rightly said this is ur opportunity to have party,if ur game tight oo, but the way u sound u can't even unhook her bra cheesy
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Cousin9999: 4:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Take her to the club and find a freaky girl to share.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by Adaibeku(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Kill her
Re: My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do by nauto5: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Again

(1) (Reply)

See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky / A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin / Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.