Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin (3643 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours / Can A Male Cousin Of Mine Get Married To My Female Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Messi1: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2022
I was in school when my cousin called and told me that she was going to see a pastor who recently established his church in the community..my spirit did not agree with that so I warned her against going alone because one of my casual female friends told me that he once invited her and when she reached, he began making sexual advances at her. My cousin defied me on the grounds that the so-called pastor obliged her to be in his office for spiritual session by that time.

Fastforward to when she came she was in tears. My cousin narrated how this pastor lured her into having sex with him even tho she wasn't willing to.

I don't know why people hide behind the banner of God to carry out their shady intent.

We're all grieved and we want to take a legal action against this end time pastor.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique mukina2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Greattestman: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2022
After sucking his dick, shouting pastor knack me harder and swallowing his cum, she's now shedding chrocodile tears.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by godofuck231: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Load that pump , knee caps only

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by efelicity: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2022
That pastor should be castrated. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Pierocash(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Sincerely I do not believe that a grown up girl can be raped by a single individual,except on gunpoint.

Any woman who claimed to be raped subscribed to it and maybe later started feeling bad and now call it rape

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Rolexxxy(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2022
That was how a pastor was caught sleeping with another man's wife. Now another pastor with rape case. Men are animalistic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Rolexxxy(f): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Pierocash:
Sincerely I do not believe that a grown up girl can be raped by a single individual,except on gunpoint.

Any woman who claimed to be raped subscribed to it and maybe later started feeling bad and now call it rape
I outrightly disagree with you. Your comment disgusts me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by LewisHamilton15: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Rolexxxy:
I outrightly disagree with you. Your comment disgusts me.
Check well..maybe the pastor is your father. Fira09 fman abi I lie?
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by HarlequinLekex: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Story story oooo
story

once upon a time
time time

5 Likes

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Fira09(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
LewisHamilton15:

I thought we have concluded on this?
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Candidlady: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Pierocash:

You are a very pathetic being

A waste of space time and oxygen

You should be hanged upside in a bucket filled with water and Pepper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Messi1: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
I swear with the last drop of my blood that I must dig to the root of this matter and the pastor must pay for his irresponsible and inhumane act with his money and reputation.

I have spoken!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by siofra(f): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Pierocash:

I too don't believe a grown man can be robbed by a single individual, except at gun point.

Any man who claims this, probably gave his possessions to the robber and felt ashamed afterwards for being such a coward not to fight back and now call it robbery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by LewisHamilton15: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Fira09:

I thought we have concluded on this?
C'mon that was a friendly tag..I mean no harm.
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by siofra(f): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Greattestman:
After sucking his dick, shouting pastor knack me harder and swallowing his cum, she's now shedding chrocodile tears.

Lalasticlala, nlfpmod, Mynd44, Dominique rule 3

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by habsydiamond(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice...if she had obeyed you by staying put from going to see the pastor maybe this won't have happened... now since the deed has been done. Its better u get the pastor arrested and make him pay for his sins.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Messi1: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2022
habsydiamond:
Obedience is better than sacrifice...if she had obeyed you by staying put from going to see the pastor maybe this won't have happened... now since the deed has been done. Its better u get the pastor arrest and make him pay for his sins.
Thank you. I told her to wait for me but she was wiser in her own eyes. As the Maths teacher, I'm always occupied if not so, I should have gone with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by dogeddflghter: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Messi1:
I was in school when my cousin called and told me that she was going to see a pastor who recently established his church in the community..my spirit did not agree with that so I warned her against going alone because one of my casual female friends told me that he once invited her and when she reached, he began making sexual advances at her. My cousin defied me on the grounds that the so-called pastor obliged her to be in his office for spiritual session by that time.

Fastforward to when she came she was in tears. My cousin narrated how this pastor lured her into having sex with him even tho she wasn't willing to.

I don't know why people hide behind the banner of God to carry out their shady intent.

We're all grieved and we want to take a legal action against this end time pastor.

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Candidlady:

You are a very pathetic being

A waste of space time and oxygen

You should be hanged upside in a bucket filled with water and Pepper
Vawulence
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by dogeddflghter: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Messi1:

Men would always be men.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Pierocash(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:

I too don't believe a grown man can be robbed by a single individual, except at gun point.

Any man who claims this, probably gave his possessions to the robber and felt ashamed afterwards for being such a coward not to fight back and now call it robbery.
of course,no single individual can rob a grown up man Except on gun point. You are right.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Calvary247(f): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Messi1:

Some pastors are not pastors.They are wolves in sheep's clothing. Victor take drastic action to send message to others.
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Nemesis0147(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
This victor Dey always drop stories every week.
Take him serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Crampyblood(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
All this pastors sef... Sometimes I feel like there should a place for little sinners and big ones ...

Sure plug for your motor shafts, check my siggy
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Karen2024(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Messi1:

Seun and Mynd44 this is the kind of posts you suppose to push to front page so people can be more careful about pastors of nowadays
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Calvary247(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Karen2024:
Seun and Mynd44 this is the kind of posts you suppose to push to front page so people can be more careful about pastors of nowadays
So that people will know what these pastors are up to. I had a simillar experience but i told my husband who warned the so-called pastor.

nlfpmod mukina2 dominique
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Gadafii: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rape is the most commonly used by most women now, after they try to trap men with sex to achieve material gains when they fail they call it rape

Ashawo Dey your cousin eyes simple

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by BestMan001: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
She should confess

Did she cum, did she enjoyed it?
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Chris2863(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fake story from a fake niggar

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Brunosamel(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prevention is better than cure, you warned her but she didn't listen and she has collected woto-foriously by a so called my of God. Her loss!
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by sharpwriter(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
This victor Dey always drop stories every week.
Take him serious at your own peril.
No mind am, na only him things dey happen to... Na hin Uncle send comot him house, na him dem rape hin cousin. When I checked his moniker and I saw him again, I knew he was a joker catching cruise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) / Engaged?is It A Criteria? / Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.