Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! (753 Views)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? / Do online rant give ladies orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2019
So I just finished smoking, best weed ever, from Atani, Urom, Edo state. Transported to Lagos and digested by my humble self. I’m feeling like I just fvcked Beyoncé but I didn’t enjoy it. cry

So here’s the gist, our people say time is money, yes time is money. So you as someone that has wants and needs should know every of your time counts from seconds to hours, days etc can make you money.

If you as a guy invite a girl to your place for “fvck” sake grin, you should know first of all it is for your own selfish interest. Do doubt. (If you wan counter this claim, may God judge you angry)

Secondly you should know you just made someone (our beautiful ladies) smiley sacrifice her “time” (which is money) to come make you happy.

So let’s us all come together and say NO to using our ladies anyhow. angry

Enough is enough.

Always give her change after a “fvck” is given and always try to do the little things you can do for her like sub, airtime, pocket money not more than 10k(5k preferably). If she calls you to ask for financial help of let’s say 10k, give her like 4 to 6k. If she ask for more than 20k, give her 10k maximum.

If you don’t have to give her, kindly tell her to her understanding, if she’s not the understanding type please use the block button on her. No time. Girls sarra for street.

Mind you, the actions on this post shouldn’t be melted on your real babe o. Na side chicks tips be this.

So make una fvck, but remember it’s fornication. A sin to take you to hell fire straight, as for me if hell is real, I get estate for there no doubt.

Make I sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! by Sonfethopia: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2019
You didnt state the reason y we should give them as the topic head reads. U only said give them, na wa.
Re: Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Sonfethopia:
You didnt state the reason y we should give them as the topic head reads. U only said give them, na wa.
seems you have comprehension issues!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! by Sonfethopia: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2019
stupidity:
seems you have comprehension issues!!! angry

Now Mr stupidity can you tell us the reason we should give fwb money. Point the reason from your write up.
Re: Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! by Depressed101: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
stupidity:
So I just finished smoking, best weed ever, from Atani, Urom, Edo state. Transported to Lagos and digested by my humble self. I’m feeling like I just fvcked Beyoncé but I didn’t enjoy it. cry

So here’s the gist, our people say time is money, yes time is money. So you as someone that has wants and needs should know every of your time counts from seconds to hours, days etc can make you money.

If you as a guy invite a girl to your place for “fvck” sake grin, you should know first of all it is for your own selfish interest. Do doubt. (If you wan counter this claim, may God judge you angry)

Secondly you should know you just made someone (our beautiful ladies) smiley sacrifice her “time” (which is money) to come make you happy.

So let’s us all come together and say NO to using our ladies anyhow. angry

Enough is enough.

Always give her change after a “fvck” is given and always try to do the little things you can do for her like sub, airtime, pocket money not more than 10k(5k preferably). If she calls you to ask for financial help of let’s say 10k, give her like 4 to 6k. If she ask for more than 20k, give her 10k maximum.

If you don’t have to give her, kindly tell her to her understanding, if she’s not the understanding type please use the block button on her. No time. Girls sarra for street.

Mind you, the actions on this post shouldn’t be melted on your real babe o. Na side chicks tips be this.

So make una fvck, but remember it’s fornication. A sin to take you to hell fire straight, as for me if hell is real, I get estate for there no doubt.

Make I sleep.
"so what you are saying is I should pay my gf for enjoying sex with me ba.." na wetin i wan reply you until i see your last statement
.. Bur 5k too much... Except say we don bargain money down before.... Girls really dont mind.. So far you can pay for tfare and a nice meal after/before sex.... Nor too stress your self... E be like that uromi igbo don dey work wonders for your side ;d
Re: Why It’s Good To Always Give Ladies Money, Especially FWB......!!! by derrydinny: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
it is only men who know how weak their sex game is that give money to fwb. sex should be enjoyed by both partners, if a girl can dump you because you failed to give her money after you both had sex, you should work on your performance with the money you should have given her

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back. / Sex For Rides: Nigerian Girls Allegedly Paying For Taxify Trips With Sex / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.