Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Did She Suddenly Lose Interest & What You Need To Learn From It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Suddenly Lose Interest & What You Need To Learn From It (541 Views)

Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Suddenly Lose Interest & What You Need To Learn From It by yanga24(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
When someone suddenly loses interest in you, it’s confusing. Well, it’s time you learned the answers to why did she suddenly lose interest in you.
When I was dating, I constantly wondered why a guy would suddenly stop texting me. Why would he suddenly lose interest in me… I don’t get it… As a guy, you probably are wondering, why did she suddenly lose interest in me?

It’s a tale as old as time. You met a girl, she’s amazing, you have a great time together. Suddenly, she disappears, and you never hear from her again. What happened? Why would she suddenly lose interest in you?

The worst part is why didn’t she tell you why she pulled back? These are hard questions to think about, especially when you want to move on.

Why did she suddenly lose interest: The answers and the lessons to learn

Listen, when it comes to relationships, they’re not easy. You never really know what the other person is thinking. It takes a toll. Right when you think everything is going smoothly, boom, things switch completely.

But, you don’t lose sleep over this. If you’re wondering why she suddenly lost interest in you, I have some of the reasons why. Of course, every woman is different, but these are the most common reasons why women lose interest in a relationship.

Dating isn’t always a walk in the park.

#1 She met someone else. I’m not going to lie to you; usually, when a woman suddenly backs away, there’s a strong reason why. Of course, this doesn’t have to be the reason, but if it’s completely out of nowhere, it’s a strong possibility. If she suddenly lost interest, she may have found someone else she’s more interested in.

#2 She grew bored. At the beginning of the relationship, everything is fun and exciting. But once things go into a routine, you see the real relationship. This is often when men and women become bored and stray. This doesn’t mean you’re boring, but you don’t have the connection needed to keep the relationship going.

Source: https://yanga24.com/she-suddenly-lose-interest

Re: Why Did She Suddenly Lose Interest & What You Need To Learn From It by viceddy95(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
OP,most importantly, girls lose interest on guys ,if they are broke ,not doing well financially or not paying their Bills as before in the beginning of the relationship cool.(94% of Nigeria girls)are in these category..... grin grin
Re: Why Did She Suddenly Lose Interest & What You Need To Learn From It by mamajj17(f): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mostly occurs when Relationship is one sided....Probably she gives more into it, while she expected more from you!
Re: Why Did She Suddenly Lose Interest & What You Need To Learn From It by nauto5: 2:52am On Oct 30, 2019
I am learning

(1) (Reply)

Two Nuns Become Pregnant During Missionary Trip To Africa / Rape Allegations: Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo’s Case, Fines Her N1m / The Video Of The Lady Crying As Boyfriend Of 2 Years Set To Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.