Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Video Of The Lady Crying As Boyfriend Of 2 Years Set To Marry Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Video Of The Lady Crying As Boyfriend Of 2 Years Set To Marry Another (538 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Video Of The Lady Crying As Boyfriend Of 2 Years Set To Marry Another by lacemose(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
This lady went shared her chat while crying claiming that the man she was dating for two years now told her he wanted to marry another lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T23A3-Huhpw
Re: The Video Of The Lady Crying As Boyfriend Of 2 Years Set To Marry Another by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
stop crying.... get back on your feet, dust yourself up and put yourself back on the market as many dude will appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: The Video Of The Lady Crying As Boyfriend Of 2 Years Set To Marry Another by johnkey: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Who cares

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Survive On Love Alone? / . / Should I Love Again????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.