Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year (30872 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by samuelson06(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Read the screenshot below. I hope it helps

The screenshot isn't telling clear steps to go about it.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jgoldie:

Oh forget it...I'm disappointed in you...don't ask me why

See lame response

Mmm !! so u think highly of me ... i must av made an impression ... buh i rather impress young fresh ladies, no nid 4 red berries wink
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
You're sinning outrightly. Abortion is murder and you know that. If God gives you a Child, please have it. God will provide the resources to raise the Child. Stop the killings.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
samuelson06:

The screenshot isn't telling clear steps to go about it.

You must know how to calculate your unsafe(ovulating) period in other to know your safe period. Thus, the screenshot.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Eazie351(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
you married SHIVA, the god of fertility
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by otunbalamba: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You must know how to calculate your unsafe(ovulating) period in other to know your safe period. Thus, the screenshot.

wink you think cheesy Aro1 has time for all these grin
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by PrincewithGod(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
You killed a human being and you are calling it 'clearing out the mess'. Don't you have feelings? That's your child you killed. Start asking God for mercy and forgiveness.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
otunbalamba:

Nigga keeps coming inside and watching it flow out like a boss grin

Plenty girls go don abort belle for that guy angry
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by annford: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
MzTunechi:
you can refer your Uncle and his wife to "thepeoplesdoctor" on instagram if they won't mind. You can also check out her page before referring them. I believe they will celebrate soon. All the best

Thank you very much. I checked it out myself and was quite impressed. I have told my Uncle about it and I await his response. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by annford: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Trybes:

He seems to be devoid of knowledge. What right has he to abort pregnancy. People like this ought to be arrested. Regarding the second pregnancy make sure you don't touch that child. Go celibate or compel yourselves to start using condoms.

I feel so mad at the guy. One can only imagine what his Wife goes through.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
otunbalamba:
spot on bro,how i go marry woman,and still continue calculating,as if i be accountant.. Na to cum insyd pussy be my own my brother.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

BOSS MOVE!
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by ChynoBEATS: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
gabazin080:
After clearing that mess she went back to the hospital to complain and was given another injection and some drugs that she should come back for the injection every 6 months.

Now she is pregnant again after just 4 months. family planning has failed again,
. uhm what drug was she given?....
Is it SAYANA PRESS ?
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jepee:
Natural method is the best, I have been on it for four years now. Just know your wife's safe period. I always do 9+10. That is, she is free to have sex from the day her menses started till the ninth day. Then, 10 days from the ninth day no sex or you do withdrawal method. Every other day after the 10th day is safe. You do this every month and you are safe from pregnancy.
Nice one
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Munzy14(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
sinaj:

He has twins already and can adopt after 10years

His name is not Abraham.
Some couples want their flesh and blood.

OP should stick to withdrawal and safe periods.

And stop experimenting with the wife nor himself... I don't trust all this modern day traps.

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by otunbalamba: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by missunknown: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Arm implant (implanon, jadelle)
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Meliian(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Preshy561:

You are a very selfish man. You didn't consider the same would have happened to your wife when she was taking injections and aborting babies.

Undergo vasectomy, it's very safe and reliable.

Hahaha. I like the way you reiterated that.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by MzTunechi(f): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
annford:

Thank you very much. I checked it out myself and was quite impressed. I have told my Uncle about it and I await his response. Thank you so much.
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by nauto5: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2019
I have seen it all
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
gabazin080:
what's the essence of family planning if one can't enjoy it raw
condom is a family planning method too.

You should go for a vasectomy, it is cheaper and effective at preventing pregnancy if you dont want children again
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
aro1:
spot on bro,how i go marry woman,and still continue calculating,as if i be accountant.. Na to cum insyd pussy be my own my brother.
this comment indicates a self control problem. It is easier to withdraw than to pay school fees for 20 years. Please use wisdom.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
missunknown:
Arm implant (implanon, jadelle)
if the pills and injections dont work, then arm implants will most likely not work either
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Harrisee:
You're sinning outrightly. Abortion is murder and you know that. If God gives you a Child, please have it. God will provide the resources to raise the Child. Stop the killings.
scripture and verse
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
scripture and verse

Exodus 20:13- Thou shall not murder. When you take a life, you have committed murder
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Harrisee:

Exodus 20:13- Thou shall not murder. When you take a life, you have committed murder
it doesn't say thou shall not abort, or prove that abortion is murder
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it doesn't say thou shall not abort, or prove that abortion is murder

Like I said, there is life in that foetus. It is a living being. When you abort, you kill that being. You deny it the opportunity to live, aspire, grow and love. Anyone who abort takes a life. Simple. You can choose to deny it, but your denial does not invalidate it.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Harrisee:

Like I said, there is life in that foetus. It is a living being. When you abort, you kill that being. You deny it the opportunity to live, aspire, grow and love. Anyone who abort takes a life. Simple. You can choose to deny it, but your denial does not invalidate it.
Life does not begin at conception but at birth.

In that case, you should not take drugs to treat malaria, because the malaria parasite is a life, you deny it the opportunity to live,aspire,grow and reproduce. Every piece of meat you eat is an act of murder because you partake in snuffing out a life. All lives are precious.

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Life does not begin at conception but at birth.

In that case, you should not take drugs to treat malaria, because the malaria parasite is a life, you deny it the opportunity to live,aspire,grow and reproduce. Every piece of meat you eat is an act of murder because you partake in snuffing out a life. All lives are precious.

You understand that by life, I mean human life.
I know you understand what I mean but just want to argue
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by webngnews: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
sharone21:

Condom FAILS- DON'T date who u feel u can't marry in case she gets pregnant.

It doesn’t stop misleading people.i use it daily lube should be applied for easy penetration and stability!

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by realtalk19: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
gabazin080:
My wife and I don't like condom and we are both very sexually active. to avoid stories that touch we did family planning but it failed in May and my twin girls are just a year old then, so we decided that we can't keep the pregnancy.

After clearing that mess she went back to the hospital to complain and was given another injection and some drugs that she should come back for the injection every 6 months.

Now she is pregnant again after just 4 months. family planning has failed again, what can we do to prevent another pregnancy because we are not going to keep this also and we planned not to have kids again till maybe after 10 years.

Please help with any local or natural method of family planning.

Implanon has been effective on me for years and no severe side effect
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by realtalk19: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
gabazin080:
what's the essence of family planning if one can't enjoy it raw

Your wife can go for implants.its effective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife / Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.