Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year (30861 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Harrisee:

You understand that by life, I mean human life.
I know you understand what I mean but just want to argue
Human life does not begin at conception but at birth. Look up what the definition of an individual is
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Human life does not begin at conception but at birth. Look up what the definition of an individual is

No. The truth is that it begins at conception.

U can believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Harrisee:

No. The truth is that it begins at conception.

U can believe what you want.
Yes i can, but you have failed to prove that abortion is murder

2 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

That's what I've been doing since. You just failed (deliberately) to see it.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Chinny024(f): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Let her go for Implants.....Jadelle can carry her for 5 solid years or more....More convenient also.Doesn't require frequent visit to the hospital as well.....Since injectables isn't working for her
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by yvesboss(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kylekent59:
All I noted is that you both ain't matured.

So a full grown adults who are married can't control their sexual urge.

From my view, you are the problem. Who knows, you could have been the one that insisted on raw sex. When you were releasing / ejaculating inside her, you didn't know you were about to form a baby.

The deed had been done, endure it so that next time you are about to release inside her, you would remember your past mistakes.

If you are waiting for Nairalanders to advise you to get the pregnancy aborted , you are wasting your time.

One question sir ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by yvesboss(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Justice Binta Nyako or na Rita Odili we go say

Continue judging for Africa ba. I just think if you aint in ones shoes, using your filters to judge may not be right
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by nappy760(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Chinny024:
Let her go for Implants.....Jadelle can carry her for 5 solid years or more....More convenient also.Doesn't require frequent visit to the hospital as well.....Since injectables isn't working for her

wink cute nurse
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by patani(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kylekent59:
All I noted is that you both ain't matured.

So a full grown adults who are married can't control their sexual urge.

From my view, you are the problem. Who knows, you could have been the one that insisted on raw sex. When you were releasing / ejaculating inside her, you didn't know you were about to form a baby.

The deed had been done, endure it so that next time you are about to release inside her, you would remember your past mistakes.

If you are waiting for Nairalanders to advise you to get the pregnancy aborted , you are wasting your time.

Obviously, you are not married or you are st best newly married..How will you advice a married man to abstain from sex with his wife? Don’t you know that’s what causes mist misunderstanding at home.. couple that will have issues start from abstinence... I think the couple should better go for itge mrams of contraceptives. CopperT is there n more reliable..
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Harrisee:

That's what I've been doing since. You just failed (deliberately) to see it.
No, you just could not prove your point

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
yvesboss:

Justice Binta Nyako or na Rita Odili we go say

Continue judging for Africa ba. I just think if you aint in ones shoes, using your filters to judge may not be right
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 02, 2019
cry
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
No, you just could not prove your point

The science of embryology states that from the moment of conception, a human being is formed. The DNA it has is not only human DNA but the DNA of an individual distinct from that of either parent. In forensic criminology DNA is used to distinguish one person from another. So the DNA of an embryo indicates that the embryo is a person.

So I just copied this.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Harrisee:

The science of embryology states that from the moment of conception, a human being is formed. The DNA it has is not only human DNA but the DNA of an individual distinct from that of either parent. In forensic criminology DNA is used to distinguish one person from another. So the DNA of an embryo indicates that the embryo is a person.

So I just copied this.
Quote your reference please. Is this from a scientific journal or newspaper article?
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Gnar: 2:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 2:54am On Nov 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Quote your reference please. Is this from a scientific journal or newspaper article?

Please research on it and counter it. The reference isn't necessary
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2019
Harrisee:

Please research on it and counter it. The reference isn't necessary
you didn't get that from a scientific article, but from a christian site which doesn't count.

Scientists still argue and are yet to agree on when personhood begins

But one thing is known,an 'embryo' is not an individual.

If you say that abortion is murder,that means you are also saying that every woman who has a spontaneous miscarriage is guilty of manslaughter. Afterall, thou shall not kill

1 Like

Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Harrisee(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you didn't get that from a scientific article, but from a christian site which doesn't count.

Scientists still argue and are yet to agree on when personhood begins

But one thing is known,an 'embryo' is not an individual.

If you say that abortion is murder,that means you are also saying that every woman who has a spontaneous miscarriage is guilty of manslaughter. Afterall, thou shall not kill

Funmi, you understand me.
Miscarriage is not deliberate. Abortion is.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by toyeem(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Life does not begin at conception but at birth.

In that case, you should not take drugs to treat malaria, because the malaria parasite is a life, you deny it the opportunity to live,aspire,grow and reproduce. Every piece of meat you eat is an act of murder because you partake in snuffing out a life. All lives are precious.

Gosh. How can u compare a human,an innocent baby that doesnt even beg to be born but the parents brought to the world through conception to a mosquito parasitehow. Pls ask God for forgiveness and kindly edit this comment
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Harrisee:

Funmi, you understand me.
Miscarriage is not deliberate. Abortion is.
But if we go by what you have been saying, a 'human life' has been lost and according to Nigerian law,taking a human life non-delibrately is called manslaughter. The mother should be held responsible since her womb is meant to protect a pregnancy.

In that case, every woman who miscarries should get a 21 year sentence or the bible says that someone who commits manslaughter should run for his life like an exile.

Do you see how unreasonable your logic is now?
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
toyeem:

Gosh. How can u compare a human,an innocent baby that doesnt even beg to be born but the parents brought to the world through conception to a mosquito parasitehow. Pls ask God for forgiveness and kindly edit this comment
a fertilized egg, a blastocyst, a morula, an embryo is not the same thing as a baby. Do not make that mistake. Every pregnancy is simply a half foreign body depending on its host(mother) for survival. The only difference between a pregnancy and a parasite is that it contains half of the DNA of the host, and it has the potential to become a human being period.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by toyeem(f): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
a fertilized egg, a blastocyst, a morula, an embryo is not the same thing as a baby. Do not make that mistake. Every pregnancy is simply a half foreign body depending on its host(mother) for survival. The only difference between a pregnancy and a parasite is that it contains half of the DNA of the host, and it has the potential to become a human being period.

I give up on arguing with u. I remember all i've been thru in my pregnancies even from d day i know am pregnant and i cant imaginne how someone will find it funny to compare a baby(an embryo) with an ordinary parasite and i wept at dis ur comment.i can see that u have ur mind made up already but I hope u will still say this in few years time when you have pushed/sectioned for 2 or more babies. Wish you all d best in life. Peace.

To every one reading this, Life starts at conception,u can argue with ur phone pls. If u decide to abort a pregnancy,it's ur personal decision which is nobody's business but pls note that you just ended the life of an innocent baby that could be ur helper in the future.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2019
toyeem:

I give up on arguing with u. I remember all i've been thru in my pregnancies even from d day i know am pregnant and i cant imaginne how someone will find it funny to compare a baby(an embryo) with an ordinary parasite and i wept at dis ur comment.i can see that u have ur mind made up already but I hope u will still say this in few years time when you have pushed/sectioned for 2 or more babies. Wish you all d best in life. Peace.

Your so called future helper has a higher chance of being a menace to society if you fail to plan for parenthood and birth that child in squalor in this economy

To every one reading this, Life starts at conception,u can argue with ur phone pls. If u decide to abort a pregnancy,it's ur personal decision which is nobody's business but pls note that you just ended the life of an innocent baby that could be ur helper in the future.
this is poverty mentality and ignorance at its peak. I have scientific facts to back my defense. You on the other hand have just sentiments.
Re: Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year by toyeem(f): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is poverty mentality and ignorance at its peak. I have scientific facts to back my defense. You on the other hand have just sentiments.

I already gave up on arguing with u. Look for the next available person biko. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife / Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.