Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110417 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by femi4: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Datazone:

23 years of age and you have singlehandedly given your life a u-turn. As a lady here said, it could be hiv but yet to show its ugly head. I pray help comes ASAP.
how you take know her age
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Excuzeme: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
have you used someone for ritual before? Na question I just dey ask o

And you, have you been infected with HIV before, with the way you are shouting HIV all over the place? angry
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ArcFresky(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Op,
I cant give you any advice, but please don't mind trolls, its so annoying... people just joke about everything.

you may be sick due to anxiety, try to relax and take your mind off things....and if you can travel out for medical tourism, please do, health is wealth.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

And you, have you been infected with HIV before, with the way you are shouting HIV all over the place? angry
babalawo
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Creampro: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:56am On Oct 29, 2019
femi4:
how you take know her age
we googled it now
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Excuzeme: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
What are the signs and symptoms of HIV months to years after infection?
[s]Weight loss.
Diarrhea.
Fever.
A cough that won't go away.
Night sweats.
Mouth and skin problems.
Frequent infections.
Serious illnesses or diseases
[/s]

Ghen ghen grin grin

Trash!

Stop trying to instill fear and worry in the lady, for your personal wicked reasons!
Her sickness has nothing to do with the sex she had.
When people are feeling srrow, sympathise with them, they they are happy, rejoice with them .......... Holy Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by moshino(m): 12:57am On Oct 29, 2019
roladex:
Walai it's hiv.go to correct lab for proper test

Have you experienced it?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2019
samson07:
Can you post your test result online. We could help you from there.
yinmu. You be doctor?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2019
oshe11:

A stitch in time saves 9

All the tests dn already pass 50k

I pity her though

Not Every D deserve a P
the urine test should be around 10k , injection + drugs 40k depends on the location.... sometimes this experience is good, cause next time you'll be very carefull.... sickness full everywhere
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2019
roladex:
Walai it's hiv.go to correct lab for proper test
i tell am. Some people here think sey I just dey jealous her for the thing
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Creampro: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Symptoms seems a match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 1:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

Trash!

Stop trying to instill fear and worry in the lady, for your personal wicked reasons!
Her sickness has nothing to do with the sex she had.
When people are feeling srrow, sympathise with them, they they are happy, rejoice with them .......... Holy Bible.
the same bible says people should not fornicate grin grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by fergieboy: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Your HIV positive

Just that your immune system is still fighting the virus

Reason why all the test is coming out as Negative

Really sorry dear
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2019
koboko69:

Oga...no HIV strain,i repeat no Hiv strain can stay undetected for 2 years. If u talking of manifestation as per symptoms, its a different thing, that does not mean u wont test positive. Thousands of people have just stoped by the road side for those free hiv testing without one single symptom and tested positive. They had no "manifestation" does not mean their strain or whatever is different. Lol
The thing vex me. that's how they go causing anxiety. it might be a compromised immune.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Creampro:
Symptoms seems a match
dont mind Excuzeme, he is in love with the babe, that's why he was been sentimental preaching bible here just to win the girl's heart
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Francejaik(m): 1:05am On Oct 29, 2019
yrex01:
seconded ur haaaa !! Haaaa haaaa !! Doctors in d aos, epp us oo

Thirded your haaaaa! to Haaaaa!!! Haaaaa!!! Haaaaa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 1:05am On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Your HIV positive

Really sorry dear

Excuzeme you hear
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by blackjack21(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life

I think it's okay for people to comment even if they don't have any very useful to say because, it creates traction for the thread by bringing more audience who my have better things to say.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2019
nasoeb:
Go ahead and google it. You will see critical length of hiv in the body
you wont see anything that goes beyond 6months. show me prove

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by seuncyrus(m): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

It is you people that keep promoting "Spiritual healing" for a "Physical/medical problem" that make Pastors to commit sin!
The Bible did not tell us not to use herbs or take treatment, once w eare praying.

Pray but please do go through the normal medical process otherwise, even god will throw you into fire if you die and come and say nonsense at His door steps.

That was how one foolish Pastor went to one Asian country and Nigerian immigrants without Papers were caught on tape spraying him with money!. The Govt of the country just rounded them up and deport all of them.
This useless Pastor was unable to save them, yet he was claiming he has some "spiritual powers". grin grin undecided

There is a time for Everything, a time to sow and a time to reap-- The Holy Bible.

Na the situation of the matter way just dey one kind made me say that.. and I'm just feeling the op's pain beacuse she said it's been on for over 6 months and she's still testing negative ...atleast I said she should take a final test too with her boyfriend na abi
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by joeferrari(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Am not a doctor but from what you have said it's a case of break down in your immune system and the drugs you have taken is not effective enough, what i will suggest to you is that improve on vitamins consumption and also go treat yourself for typhoid and cerebral malaria.
You will get better soon

quote author=Pearl1996 post=83541441]Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
[/quote]
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 1:10am On Oct 29, 2019
See traffic. Many people go abstain at least tonight
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kowalsky: 1:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.

If the immune system is not suppressed then the symptoms won't be manifesting. It's called latent because the viruses are there but not in sufficient numbers to mount an immune onslaught.

Also most HIV tests at this stage don't test for the virus itself but antibodies produced by the virus. And antibodies are usually produced regardless of the viral load.

All the symptoms op described particularly the oral thrush, rashes and swollen lymph nodes are indicative of an immune system that's fully compromised, way past the latent phase.

Its an infection alright, probably a viral one but from the assortment of tests that came out negative, most likely not HIV.

Herpes ?
Syphyllis?

Could be anything. Her doctors just need to do a more thorough work up

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2019
blackjack21:

I think it's okay for people to comment even if they don't have any very useful to say because, it creates traction for the thread by bringing more audience who my have better things to say.
you dey mind that one?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Proffdada: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
Maybe the guy is an alien in human shape .

Now to be serious , dear ignore all these folks saying you're dead already or your ex was a yahoo pluser, you've been doing physical tests since and nothing is coming out , I dont know you but I will give you an advice , either you go to a confirm Celestial church for spiritual check no matter your tribe cause if you're dead your tribe wont matter , or you go to a confirm native doctor who isnt a local yahoo for a spiritual check. Most times we look so hard with physical eyes but we see little.
frying pan to fire
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SheikhDNorseman: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Symptoms you listed looks like Herpes virus... Go for a Herpes test! If it happens to be Herpes, my dear that means you will be on drugs all thru ur life because herpes has no cure.
Take care
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Proffdada: 1:15am On Oct 29, 2019
seuncyrus:

Na the situation of the matter way just dey one kind made me say that.. and I'm just feeling the op's pain beacuse she said it's been on for over 6 months and she's still testing negative ...atleast I said she should take a final test too with her boyfriend na abi
it's NOT up to six months yet that's why she's ambiguous about the results
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by hmhameed(m): 1:16am On Oct 29, 2019
You’ve been redeemed.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Creampro: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with mause of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Pearl1996,

Sorry you caught HIV, please Google HIV support groups and drug center...I think there are Federal gov hospitals where you can get free HIV drugs.

For your rash, I could send you Creampro rash cure.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kowalsky: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Your HIV positive

Really sorry dear

If her immune system is actively fighting the virus, then the test will surely come out positive. Cos most HIV tests, test for the antibodies produced by lymphocytes against the virus ( readily detectable) rather than the virus itself.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by seuncyrus(m): 1:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Proffdada:
it's NOT up to six months yet that's why she's ambiguous about the results

Here's what she said

Pearl1996:

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs

I need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.