Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110509 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by bigl: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Thank God the tests shows negative for hiv/hepatitis, etc.

But its most likely to be staphylococcus.

Just keep running tests to be sure of what is really wrong. And keep praying girl.

I hope and pray you get well and over come this stuff!

And when u do, lets know what it was! Take kia!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Mayzie(m): 12:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Your problem is most probably as a result of you being allergic to a certain fluid secreted during sex.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Isobug: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Auto-immune Response.

Do you also have 'pins and needles'?
All these Symptoms boils down to HIV/AIDs but since you said you have gone for tests even after 6months and they are all showing negative then it is the above.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by samson07(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Can you post your test result online. We could help you from there.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by TENHEU22(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Could be monkey pox?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by koboko69: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.

Ahhhhh......dokitah!!!! Microbiologist!!!

This is total BS!

The popular method for hiv test is testing for the antibodies ur body produce to fight the virus....

If the body is fighting hiv....how wouldnt the antibodies be detected?

And abeg which strain of HIV is not detected in 2 years?

Hiv 4th generation test can detect hiv in less than a month after exposure with 95% accuracy. As a matter of fact it is unnecessary to go for repeat testing if u are tested with the 4th generation test.

See as u sure say na HIV, like na ur body e dey.

What if what is wrong with her even has nothing to do with the sex she had. Na wa oooo!!!
Just accusing innocent ex anyhow

8 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
oshe11:

Lol

Only If She had abstained from Premarital Sex

To think another Gent would be struggling to get into Her P
it's not easy to abstain jare.... when she go spend like 50k for treatments nobody go tell am to use #200 cd nxt time.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Oyikoha(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Since you didn't reply me.....
Try do a HPV test or Herpes test.....

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by samson07(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2019
If its not HIV/AIDS then its a spiritual ish
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by greggng: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Visit mountain of fire for deliverance....your boy friend wanna use you for ritual....act fast strange things are happening nowadays
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Dshocker:
Those are symptoms of staphylococcus
Na lie, na HIV jo
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by koboko69: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2019
makemoneywbsite:
Hello, I'm sorry for what you're going through. from what you just explained, the symptoms may be consistent with lymphatic tumor considering the nocturnal sweating. Do you have small lumps around the armpit and neck too? not sire that I read that in your symptoms. Nevertheless, the only way you can confirm this is through a test. I suggest you go to a physician in a tertiary centre like a teaching hospital. Be sure to ask for a haematologist. Cheers.

One of the sensible comments so far...
cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
i am telling you wetin i see for the girl body and I know the boyfriend dey she dey talk about, the guy na dog and she knows it
lolz....
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by hushpapi(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2019
So sorry op may God help us all. Can you recall having a nightmare regularly or is their any scary dream you keep having?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2019
mperornero:
it's not easy to abstain jare.... when she go spend like 50k for treatments nobody go tell am to use #200 cd nxt time.
gold circle no even reach #200, but she preferred skin to skin as with condom no dey sweet am well well
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nasoeb: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Ade24682:

do you have any proof if this is true it should be somewhere online.
Go ahead and google it. You will see critical length of hiv in the body
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by dimkpa20: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Am sorry you might have gotten rabbies,it contacted through sweat or sharing things like towel or contact with any 1 that has it even or even in swimming pools. Please note injection does not cure rabbies there is a drug and cream you will apply and it will dissapear thank me latter if you interested I will send you the drugs you can get it from Any pharmacy of your Choice
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2019
hushpapi:
So sorry op may God help us all. Can you recall having a nightmare regularly or is their any scary dream you keep having?
have you used someone for ritual before? Na question I just dey ask o
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by koboko69: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Ade24682:

imagine what someone that said she studied micro biology is saying. no strain can go undetected that long. show us a source that prove what you just said.

Brother...i almost fainted when i read that nonsense!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by shoboy9: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

First of all, you talk of having sex so casually. You know that this is an affront to God right? Like poking a finger. I say this because when doctors fail you, who will you turn to? If you set your ways right with him, He can help you. If not, sooner or later the devil will have his way. I do not pray for that.
The symptoms you describe aren't clear. In many ways it seems you have a virus. In some ways, an acute bacterial infection. What you need is to stick with a good doctor/hospital and get tested and treated. You will give more detail than this. And with God's help a solution will be found.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Excuzeme: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2019
seuncyrus:
Pearl1996 wanted to say either HIV or hepatitis but since you said it's all negative ....I hate to sound like this but maybe it's time to go spiritual(Winners/MFM or any deliverance church). All these symptoms are not normal and even if you should have them it shouldn't last this long . The Lord will perfect your healing.

If you're still with your boyfriend I think you should both take one final test together at a Federal medical center or teaching Hospital.
And how far with the boyfriend sef , does he have any of these symptoms too ??

It is you people that keep promoting "Spiritual healing" for a "Physical/medical problem" that make Pastors to commit sin!
The Bible did not tell us not to use herbs or take treatment, once w eare praying.

Pray but please do go through the normal medical process otherwise, even god will throw you into fire if you die and come and say nonsense at His door steps.

That was how one foolish Pastor went to one Asian country and Nigerian immigrants without Papers were caught on tape spraying him with money!. The Govt of the country just rounded them up and deport all of them.
This useless Pastor was unable to save them, yet he was claiming he has some "spiritual powers". grin grin undecided

There is a time for Everything, a time to sow and a time to reap-- The Holy Bible.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 12:48am On Oct 29, 2019
nasoeb:

Go ahead and google it. You will see critical length of hiv in the body
Baba nothing like that. I have googled it. doesn't it even sound lame self. the average window period is 3months and to prevent wahala juust check 6months for all strains and subtypes. prove me wrong. it wont take you 2minutes to show me your link.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kenneth3428(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

It's simply STD that has stayed long in your body. Do well to go for culture test and others alike. Hurry now or it may damage ur body.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:48am On Oct 29, 2019
What are the signs and symptoms of HIV months to years after infection?
Weight loss.
Diarrhea.
Fever.
A cough that won't go away.
Night sweats.
Mouth and skin problems.
Frequent infections.
Serious illnesses or diseases

Ghen ghen grin grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2019
koboko69:

Brother...i almost fainted when i read that nonsense!
that's how they come online to spill trash forming I2k. e sure me say the girl no graduate
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oshe11: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2019
mperornero:

A stitch in time saves 9

All the tests dn already pass 50k

I pity her though

Not Every D deserve a P

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Greatdre(m): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2019
So sorry for your ailment. Go for sputum mcs, gene expert, vdrl and ANA to rule out Tuberculosis, syphilis and Systemic lupus erythematosis. I will advice you to also do a repeat viral markers at another lab and also a liver function test. You will be fine, its just a phase

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by prettysom(f): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2019
It could be Tuberculosis, try taking a GeneXpert test, to rule that out. Sorry.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Imagine if this was a new disease we couldn't test for and you and your Ex were patient zero. God help you ma'm.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by amykutex: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Ve you done pregnancy test?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by hushpapi(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
God forbid bros but I have little knowledge about black power, if she has been to so many doctors like she said and haven’t gotten solution to her health then that is Black magic. It is the only thing doctors will tell you they don’t know what is wrong with you or won’t be able to figure out.

Plus 6month plus on this sickness no be beans bro. Only the affected one can explain how worrisome this situation is for her.

Enemyofpeace:
have you used someone for ritual before? Na question I just dey ask o
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by koboko69: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2019
nasoeb:

He/she is very correct. Am not saying the op has it or anything. But clinically, a strain of it can stay upto that long before manifesting.
It could be this. Or it could be herps/shingles or even staph. But I definitely know that its more a single virus/pathogen/condition and atleast one must have realy weaken her immune to warrant all these complication of symptoms.

Oga...no HIV strain,i repeat no Hiv strain can stay undetected for 2 years. If u talking of manifestation as per symptoms, its a different thing, that does not mean u wont test positive. Thousands of people have just stoped by the road side for those free hiv testing without one single symptom and tested positive. They had no "manifestation" does not mean their strain or whatever is different. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.