Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110414 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by padoc90(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2019
ursullalinda:
Our hospitals can't be trusted....fake lab scientists brekete.....just go to a teaching hospital and run fresh test....i pray you find solution because anxiety is a sickness on it's own

Exactly...anxiety disorder

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by okenwaa(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Google has finished this one.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Bbbwings: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2019
enshi:

Contact damiriel she is here on nairaland.. A colleague of mine had all symptoms and he already was going buy antireoviral drugs without going HIV test cos he was just too sure it was HIV.. Damiriel posted here that she could help him with a native herbs .. She sent it to us and since then its been history .. Even me follow buy self.. Just DM her @ damiriel
Trash

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by omoadeleye(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2019
This STD you are looking for by yourself you will see it oo... Doctors told you that you didn't have any thing you are still insisting on that you have STD
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Henrhyme4u(m): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Haaaa
Thirded your haaaa

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Billyanger(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Judging from some comments i'm seeing on this thread, some people condition is way worse than OP...some people don't even know that they are sick, with all the sick comments.

Stay strong OP, and be prayerful black can be very wicked with black magic...

You can see the heart of black folks via thier comments.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by teemey8(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2019
First of all ignore any thought that can give you sleepless nights. Secondly, put your trust in God for a total healing and lastly make sure you drink enough water especially in the morning preferable warm water and also bath with warm water from now till December. Testimony is abound for you.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by danhans(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Repeat the test again,HIV,TB and INFECTION Ina government owned or certify LAB some of this LABs are not good in the job. Make sure it is a tested ok LAB that can analyze the result properly
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oneTIMEman(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Stay away from sex for 3years, it shall Be well with you...oyes
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oshe11: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I did for all of them.
I just dey wonder why U felt the Sex with your bf caused all these?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2019
You had sex with your boyfriend weeks back (not months) and you claimed to have checked yourself properly for good 9 months....something isn't adding up. Let me tell you the truth, you are HIV+ shocked

Anyways, your problem na ogbonge double-edged sword....hold it, let me check The Book of Moses grin

1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by quicksilver4luv: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2019
u have staphylococcus and ur need nw is herbs,wht u need to do is to call omo babamusa oyeolohun herbal cure on 09056145698 is going to get u herbs.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by cybriz82(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Must you fornicate? If you had abstained, this wouldn't have happened,you would have been sleeping like a baby. God is smarter than men and make these STDs to make people avoid fornication and yet they still do it.

By now her enemies will be singing oti ri kan kan.(u never see anything) madam all u need now is prayer.n i pray u get well soon.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:30am On Oct 29, 2019
The wages of unprotected sex is what you are facing. When the thing dey sweet you and you were moaning, screaming, shouting "push harder, push harder, take it to the right, bring it back to the left, let it it touch my throat, are you coming? don't come yet o." Did you invite to partake in the pleasure? No be for my mouth you hear sey na symptoms of HIV be that.

Abeg i no get time to advice you jo. I dey go look for my love dominique
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Christmasdon(m): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Lalasticlala can you please help me push this I need a wider audience. And need help
And also you might need a wider test.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by clive2u(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Strongbest:
Hmmmm.

Op, I feel sorry about your experience.
But seriously, this is just not worth it....5minutes or highest 15minutes of pre-marital sex.

Please, I will advise you to get back to your maker, go on your kneels on the platform of mercy and seek forgiveness.

Go to any Winners Chapel (Living Faith Church) around and get committed. Trust me, things will turn around for you like a dream.
Don't let anyone make you turn down this advice I've given you here.

It's well.

did u really have to name a church? people sef
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2019
oshe11:
I just dey wonder why U felt the Sex with your bf caused all these?
she know herself na... na the guy give her the stubborn STI ...
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Let me see the pictures of the rashes around your breast.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2019
mperornero:
no na HIV
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.
You didn't proffer any form of solution her. She needs it more than diagnosis. Thanks
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nasoeb: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Ade24682:

imagine what someone that said she studied micro biology is saying. no strain can go undetected that long. show us a source that prove what you just said.
He/she is very correct. Am not saying the op has it or anything. But clinically, a strain of it can stay upto that long before manifesting.
It could be this. Or it could be herps/shingles or even staph. But I definitely know that its more a single virus/pathogen/condition and atleast one must have realy weaken her immune to warrant all these complication of symptoms.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by clive2u(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2019
persuade him to go get tested too so u be sure its not STD from him.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Excuzeme: 12:34am On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Haaaa!
You people are wicked o! How can you be suggesting the Boyfriend has used her Pant for Money Ritual?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Pearl1996: 12:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.
Dear I really don't know where you learn this from but no strain will go undetected this long. It picks it up at most 6MONTHS if you think otherwise show me a link or prove. The said guy we did a teat together and he's negative as well.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
no na HIV
lies... i don get similar symptoms before.. if na hiv i for don die since na
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
23 years of age and you have singlehandedly given your life a u-turn. As a lady here said, it could be hiv but yet to show its ugly head. I pray help comes ASAP.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oshe11: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2019
mperornero:

Lol

Only If She had abstained from Premarital Sex

To think another Gent would be struggling to get into Her P
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Haaaa
She don catch am. grin grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2019
nasoeb:

He/she is very correct. Am not saying the op has it or anything. But clinically, a strain of it can stay upto that long before manifesting.
It could be this. Or it could be herps/shingles or even staph. But I definitely know that its more a single virus/pathogen/condition and atleast one must have realy weaken her immune to warrant all these complication of symptoms.
do you have any proof if this is true it should be somewhere online.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2019
mperornero:
lies... i don get similar symptoms before.. if na hiv i for don die since na
i am telling you wetin i see for the girl body and I know the boyfriend dey she dey talk about, the guy na dog and she knows it
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Gptins(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Contact me and your life will take a new lift @godspower_ikpotokin@yahoo.com I am a medical Doctor. God bless you
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Enemyofpeace: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

Sounds like early symptom of HIV/AIDS
Na him now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.