Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110445 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ForkDragnet: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2019
cenmysterio:
I find it difficult to place if you are male or female, coz you mentioned groin area and your narration describes a female so which is which
na only Male fit talk about groin or get groin pain?

Why does it matter if he's a Male or she's a female, does that answer the op's question?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by CyberWolf: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2019
OP sounds like a troll, attention seeker.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Brightontc(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Chat me up 08102681123 I have something for you
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by BafanaBafana: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Strongbest:
Hmmmm.

Op, I feel sorry about your experience.
But seriously, this is just not worth it....5minutes or highest 15minutes of pre-marital sex.

Please, I will advise you to get back to your maker, go on your kneels on the platform of mercy and seek forgiveness.

Go to any Winners Chapel (Living Faith Church) around and get committed. Trust me, things will turn around for you like a dream.
Don't let anyone make you turn down this advice I've given you here.

It's well.

Are you saying those in living faith don't engage in pre-marital sex?
Abi no be the same winners chapel wey I know.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Elliot2(m): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2019
ForkDragnet:
Go and treat typhoid and malaria, that's the problem, the sickness is in ur system and not being treated aggressively

These are malaria, fever and typhoid symptoms
*wounds around the lips, nose or inside the mouth, dehydration

*The body pains* are symptoms of having sex while nursing an injury, no matter how little the injury is, you'll start feeling pains after few hours, especially on the groin part

Others are basic symptoms of malaria, typhoid and fever.

And also take your mind off it, you think too much about the possibility of you infected with HIV, let your mind be at peace and have yourself treated for those things I mentioned above.
you have said it all. I had similar symptoms and had panic attacks for years after my affair with my ex. Later,I was fine after treating malaria and typhoid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by macho44(m): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
Na SPIRITUAL KONJI dey do you, just go River Niger, swim back & forth 12 times, and everything do dey ok, Do as i have prescribed and come thank me later. If na Lasgidi you dey, Lagos Lagoon go make sense grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by weezweezweez(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
awon omo yahoo ti bo pata e
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by felixomor: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
....... Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember........

Sounds like u are either having
1. Molluscum Contagiosum
Or
2. Genital herpes

Look them up on the internet
Genital Herpes is treated with acyclovir ointment and medication while Molluscum heals by itself after months.

See a doctor for tailored prescription.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ziel20: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2019
DCmonster:
Him don use you buy Benz. You better pray hard. When you they Bleep you no tell us. Now them done give you disease you want us to help you abi? Olosho.

That's not worth it dawg. Why call her a how? Don't u bleep too? Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Vicvalentine: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2019
1john 1-9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I pray that may God in his infinite mercies make you whole once again
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by VirginSearcher(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.
imagine what someone that said she studied micro biology is saying. no strain can go undetected that long. show us a source that prove what you just said.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by smartoliver(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Has anyone bothered to ask op what sort of drugs she's been using that hasn't been effective yet?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by studentofTruth: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

Secondary Syphilis most likely.

Do any of these tests:
Rapid plasma reagin (RPR)
venereal disease Research laboratory (VDRL) fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption (FTA-ABS) test
agglutination assay (TPPA)

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by wisdomkid: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2019
futurerex:

Just STFU because every human has his/her own problem, same way you will laugh at me and even call me names if I should tell you my own.

You don't know me and I hope this raw truth didn't trigger you. I just told you what Karma is.
I won't EVER laugh at someone's issue. Once again, you don't know me.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Niageriaunite: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2019
the devil has been using you as his tools pushing you up and down and you have been falling for
in the book of James 4 vs7. James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

sincerely give ur life to God submit ur self to him and stay away from premarital sex, my dear it's, the result of the evil is what is befallen you now come back to God he is willing to accept u back
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by FarahAideed: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
that was my thought. But test results says otherwise. So my doctor completely ruled it out. Since I tested negative at 6months.I have been a wreck for 6months and now

I smell HIV NGO propaganda here .. there is no way all these symptoms can show up after one bout of sex na ...
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SamOyovwi: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Read Psalm 91. Pray with it violently. The violent taketh it by force

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by calabardick(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

Was that the first time you had xex with him?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SamOyovwi: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Read Psalm 91. Pray with it violently. The violent taketh it by force

Pearl1996:

I need help.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Kevinsamba: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Were we with her when she was banging
Now she has gotten one and now wants to share her load with us.
Stay away from premarital sex u said mba
Now deal with it.
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by FarahAideed: 12:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
Maybe the guy is an alien in human shape .

Now to be serious , dear ignore all these folks saying you're dead already or your ex was a yahoo pluser, you've been doing physical tests since and nothing is coming out , I dont know you but I will give you an advice , either you go to a confirm Celestial church for spiritual check no matter your tribe cause if you're dead your tribe wont matter , or you go to a confirm native doctor who isnt a local yahoo for a spiritual check. Most times we look so hard with physical eyes but we see little.

Do u attend Cele?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by rapheal5(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Firstly u need to stop taking all those orthodox meds ok there's cure for that, u need general blood cleansing and supplement to boost your immune system you can reach out to me i can be of help
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by padoc90(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2019
You are not alone into these. It has happened to many people including myself.
Perhaps after you had unsafe sex with your ex, you began to think uncontrollably about STI particularly Contracting HIV.
Our mind are so strong that they could mimic whatever symptom of sickness that you get stucked with for a long time.

All these symptoms you enlist are not far from stress and anxiety related symptom.
Get yourself engaged with distractive form of activities and think less.

When you do this, the symptoms will drastically disappear.
This happened to me 2017/18.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ayotode22(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Can I please see the picture of the breast so I can know what exactly happened
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by futurerex: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2019
wisdomkid:

You don't know me and I hope this raw truth didn't trigger you. I just told you what Karma is.
I won't EVER laugh at someone's issue. Once again, you don't know me.

We don't know each other so mind your business
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by degamemaster(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

HIV and aids
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2019
HSV1
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by seuncyrus(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996 wanted to say either HIV or hepatitis but since you said it's all negative ....I hate to sound like this but maybe it's time to go spiritual(Winners/MFM or any deliverance church). All these symptoms are not normal and even if you should have them it shouldn't last this long . The Lord will perfect your healing.

There's no proof that your boyfriend is negative,, he's probably positive and he knows it ...a teaching hospital might be your best option to really know what's wrong with you, stop taking random tests and visit a teaching hospital. It is well with you in Jesus name
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by geniewilliams(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2019
kindly contact Dr Williams on this number 07036507238

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.