Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors (2302 Views)

A Brotherly Advise....all Bachelors Gather Here / The Type Of Woman Worth Chasing ( A Revelation For All Bachelors ) / Open Letter To All Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by GreatResearcher: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks
Martinez39:
Yes. I have followed your updates on your marriage and subsequent complaints. I don't mean to offend you, you are plain foolish. So many poor decisions on your part and you stubbornly refused to yield to the advices of sensible men on this forum instead you paid attention to the stupid women on this thread. It's too late to help you. Just hope you remain in one piece when the sour episode is finished.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For All Bachelors by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ariza:
Says one who is to be fed and catered for. Madam go and sit down!
Goes hand in hand. I'll feed the man. He simply provides the resources and I make sure I feed him and his kids. Life ain't one sided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help How Can I Get Her Back (screen Shoot) / Some Reasons Why Many Women Don't Marry On Time Or Will Not Marry At All... / MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.