Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos (22026 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by GP15: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2010
Please can somebody tell me how to send these pictures to the Presidency
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by bidemi12(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2010
Dede1:

This is not police men fighting as the picture showed. But close observation would reveal an attempt to arrest and resistance. One of the police men is not wearing boots and belt. I guess he is the one under arrest order.

what crap are you talking about?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by ajetii(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2010
chei, this is a national disgrace, can't help laughing.

I noticed the short gun is pointing at the innocent bystanders, just pray is not loaded.

But why didn't they turn the gun at themselves for a difference. Afer all what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2010
And to think these are the same people who should be bringing peace and protection to the country.

Causing chaos and discord on a traffic road, this is just a big shame on their faces!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by mommamia: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2010
No this is not happening! May be film trick
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2010
LMFAO! Now I definitely know where some Jamaicans come from! (it's a joke ppl!)
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by ohaechesi(m): 2:17am On Nov 13, 2010
omo no be small thing oh grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by mrofficial(m): 2:22am On Nov 13, 2010
Moved one of the pics to facebook. grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 13, 2010
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by mrofficial(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2010
^^ Giving his assailant blow-job  grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 13, 2010
na wa oooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by oderemo(m): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2010
guys let lauffffff @ there stupidness,
Last week in kenya a policeman killed 8 ppl cos he couldnt find his woman or some nonesence like that.
That is a cursed job man.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Eemah(m): 3:28am On Nov 13, 2010
Meanwhile this one got tired of collecting roger and decides to take a short nap.
All roger and no REST makes a.k. broda a DULL OFFICER.

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Eemah(m): 3:34am On Nov 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Where did the other guy's head go to? sad
They saw anoda opportunity to collect roger and decide to take a time-out !
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Eemah(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2010
mama-gee:

And to think these are the same people who should be bringing peace and protection to the country.

Causing chaos and discord on a traffic road, this is just a big shame on their faces!

My dear mama-geee in 9ja theres nothing money cannot cause imagine these geeks forgeting their primary assignment because of M-O-N-N-E-Y !!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by soloqy: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2010
Like someone said, one of the three is not wearing boots nor belt. Not wearing any footwear at all.

The other two have guns and the one without boots is not holding any.

The other two are at the same time grappling at the one without boots so it appears its two against one.

This may mean that its an arrest that was being made.

How did he rid himself of his boots and belt if he had them on before the fight and his opponent(s) were still properly dressed?

There is more to the story. Unfortunately, it seems the reporter or the people that took the picture could not go closer to know the story due to fear of accidental discharge.

I know we hate this people a lot and for good reason but lets look at this critically.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by mrofficial(m): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2010
^^ Are you from soloki police station at aguda? You mean these thieves called nigerian police cannot engage in such act? Abegi!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Osama10(m): 4:15am On Nov 13, 2010
soloqy:

Like someone said, one of the three is not wearing boots nor belt. Not wearing any footwear at all.

The other two have guns and the one without boots is not holding any.

The other two are at the same time grappling at the one without boots so it appears its two against one.

This may mean that its an arrest that was being made.

How did he rid himself of his boots and belt if he had them on before the fight and his opponent(s) were still properly dressed?

There is more to the story. Unfortunately, it seems the reporter or the people that took the picture could not go closer to know the story due to fear of accidental discharge.

I know we hate this people a lot and for good reason but lets look at this critically.

Do you look at them at the various check points across the nation, you would probably see some on bathroom slippers, others are flying their shirts without belts, some others without their cap and a typical example was a check point I passed thru from warri to ph on thursday one of the policeman there had his cap hung on a stick standing close to their tent. grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by oderemo(m): 4:18am On Nov 13, 2010
mr soloq,
Dont make me lafu more than i wished DIs EARLY MOrNiNG.
Nigeria police cant make arrest without force/fARCE:.?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by blueheart(m): 4:39am On Nov 13, 2010
some yoruba 'baba' must have used d fighting amongst themselves kind of 'juju' on them. Believe me
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by soloqy: 4:51am On Nov 13, 2010
Oh well, I know we hate them a lot and wish that all bad news about them is true but am not sure about this report.

The reporter of a newspaper who took the pictures, didnt deem it necessary to go near to the police people and ask them what was going on?

Maybe those pictures were sent in by passers by and not actually the reporters. Look at this report below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Some motorists and hawkers, who could have intervened, were afraid of the guns they were wielding while the fight was going on.

One of them said: “We don’t really know the cause of the fight. We just saw them fighting. Some of us tried to move in to know the cause of the fight but because of the way they they were holding their guns while still fighting, we were afraid of a case of accidental discharge.

“It would have been better if they had handled the matter more maturely than to engage in a street fight.” "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What nonsense reporting is that?

Hey! I have cause to hate this people as well having had the misfortune of getting into their 'trap' once but it doesnt affect my objectivity in things.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by soloqy: 4:53am On Nov 13, 2010
blueheart:

some yoruba 'baba' must have used d fighting amongst themselves kind of 'juju' on them. Believe me

lol, like the 'slapping' curse that someone put on Osuofia in one of his movies grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by sulad82i(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2010
I no fit laugh grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by comechop(m): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2010
More pictures abeg. How did this all end up?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by rasputinn(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2010
[size=14pt]Frank Mba,oya come and defend these ones[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by darozz(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2010
how did it end? they got fired!!! angry
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by vicky011: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2010
Gosh! this is crazy,its also a disgrace 2d police force.se skun skun dey worry dem abi edi di won ni,unpatriotic element
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by PastorOla1: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2010
Na wa oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2010
Useless people !
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by GBT(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2010
Is it possible for the C.P or IG to have these shots?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by twinskenny(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2010
hmm yeye police
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2010
G.B.T:

Is it possible for the C.P or IG to have these shots?
What kind of question is this ? The police is a corrupt agency starting from the IG himself !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogara's Challenge : El-rufai Presents Specifics Of Security Budget, Dares NASS / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun / Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.