Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos (22039 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Abayomin70(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
nice one
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

my friend will you go and sit down. This is  my problem with the Nigerian goverment they allow  Retards like you use the net  your sense correct

lol. um sweetie are you aware that your signature and location contradict each other?

Loc: yoruba's are illiterates! Take it or leave it
Sig: Am not a TRIBALIST just a  REALIST

lmfao! you are funny  grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by lordvamon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
shame
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
We have serious problems in how we address issues in Nigeria.

Every incident out of the ordinary turns into a ''bash Nigeria'' opportunity.

One even called the scuffle ''a national disgrace''.

I mean, WTF?

In most other places the fight between the two officers would simply be assessed on its own merit, independently of anything else. But here, it becomes a wider issue about how ''Nigeria is this'' and ''Nigeria is that''.

Truth is many of us just have a terrible inferiority complex and constantly seek out  opportunities to affirm our self-hate.

Tragic.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by KINGT1: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
THIS SHOW OF SHAME SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED TO KNOW THE REASON FOR THE FIGHT, ,THEY SHOULD NOT GO SCOT FREE WITH THIS NONSENSE.

TOMI.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by aljharem(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I mean, WTF?

In most other places the fight between the two officers would simply be assessed on its own merit, independently of anything else. But here, it becomes a wider issue about how ''Nigeria is this'' and ''Nigeria is that''.

Truth is many of us just have a terrible inferiority complex and constantly seek out  opportunities to affirm our self-hate.

Tragic.
gbam
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by embeebabe: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is very disgraceful and shameful,
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ibomade1: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is not a fight. It is part of their drilling process grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ifygurl:

What's the big deal on this?  
What disgrace is this bringing to Nigeria?
Aren't police human beings?  
Of course they fight, every police in the world fights.
Most likely those two men had a misunderstanding and they fought (which we all do).  
It's seen, not just in Nigeria, but other nations as well.
Nigeria is the only country in this world that will take a picture of it and post it all over the internet.

Policemen are humans but they are employed for their exemplary behaviors.
They're supposed to put their civilians and guests in order.
It's like a school principle getting in a fight with his Assistance school principle.
It doesn't make sense.
So yes, those imbe ciles are national disgrace.
The fact that they even had guns int heir hands while fighting is on another level of ridiculous. What if the gun goes off?

ROSSIKE:

I mean, WTF?

Tragic.

Plz name those places. . . . by the time you're done naming, you'll realize that you've only listed the places in your village.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by jason12345: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ibo-made:

This is not a fight. It is part of their drilling process grin grin grin

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by pfunsho: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
I love the look on the street hawkers face. Priceless.

Tweengle.com - a Nigerian Social Network page - Check it out is it HOT or NOT? Let me know, Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Heebro(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
Money don cause wahala(#20)
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
question:

Cause of fight: how to share N20 into 3 equal parts.
Option 1: N6/N7/N7 and one of mopol no gree,  Hence fight start.
Lwkmd. . .so police dey carry coins ?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Olumogun: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
Heebro:

Money don cause wahala(#20)

Can someone help with this sharing formula without cheating:

N20/3
                  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
bunch of nincompoops
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by akbtunes: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
d slim pholish really brush d fat guy wella o, see im face don swell like Samuel Peter own grin grin grin

i salute d courage of ciroma mallam, iReporter per excellence grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by googles: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
akbtunes:

d slim pholish really brush d fat guy wella o, see im face don swell like Samuel Peter own grin grin grin

i salute d courage of ciroma mallam, iReporter per excellence grin grin

LWKMD grin
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by kenmaro: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is a very big insult on the image of the Nigeria Police to the whole world. The best decision the IG should take is to dismiss the two fighting officers immediately irrespective of which of them is at fault. The both officers lack total discipline that is expected of them. And this is an indicator that the respective authorities in-charge of recruitment into the police force should sit-up tight and watch the caliber of individuals they recruit into the Nigeria Police. The two fighting officers are two big idiots without shame. Dismiss Them!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by chelseabmw(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is what i title SHOW OF SHAME
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Jimali: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2010
lor=#000099][/color]In any civilized society the Police ensure the safety of the citizenry but in Ajegunle (A surburb in Lagos state -Nigeria) the police endanger the lives of the citizens by fighting and holding onto their guns that unfortunately are directed at the passersby. Please the DPO Ajegunle Princint as well as The Commisioner of Police Affairs in Lagos state with the active cooperation of the Inspector General of Police should simply take these photographic evidence with them and within a week complete investigation of these miscrants in police uniforms and mete onto them the due punishment for the public endangerment and disgrace of the police force with their public affray. IG of police over to you. Let this be the start of the promised cleaning of the police force.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by 2sd(m): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2010
judging from the picture, it seems the third MOPOL guy is not a real MOPOL and was being arrested. He was not wearing SHOE and not carrying a GUN and was also having this funny look out of being caught.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by gidigbam(m): 3:48am On Nov 14, 2010
when i see the orderly police men behave their self on the street of guangzhou china,then turn to think of our own police,i want to throw up.
9ja i dey hail oooooooooooooooooooo.
but no mater what i still love that country nigeria to the bone.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by djmummy: 4:50am On Nov 14, 2010
many of you don't know the cause of the fight o yet u r just judging them and what's all this talk about endangering peoples lives, DID ANYBODY DIE? Abeg make una allow mopol jor,

*joking*
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by djmummy: 4:54am On Nov 14, 2010
many of you don't know the cause of the fight o yet u r just judging them and what's all this talk about endangering peoples lives, DID ANYBODY DIE? Abeg make una allow mopol jor,

*joking*
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by geometry(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2010
what a shame!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by excoba101: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2010
Like someone said, one of the three is not wearing boots nor belt. Not wearing any footwear at all.

The other two have guns and the one without boots is not holding any.

The other two are at the same time grappling at the one without boots so it appears its two against one.

This may mean that its an arrest that was being made.

How did he rid himself of his boots and belt if he had them on before the fight and his opponent(s) were still properly dressed?

There is more to the story. Unfortunately, it seems the reporter or the people that took the picture could not go closer to know the story due to fear of accidental discharge.

I know we hate this people a lot and for good reason but lets look at this critically.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by brainline: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2010
Bleep all of dem,
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by daqskin: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2010
i thought that picture was doctored on face book so its real? let me at them, angry angry angry let me at them, angry angry angry let me see if #20 falls out of their pocket if they will still continue fighting. now police will always say if you don`t like the police then call a thug when there is trouble, now that the trouble on ground is the handywork of the police themselves who do we call to settle the brawl angry?
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by otumfour(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by tomiko1: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2010
oh Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by gbolahan1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
True color of naija@50! That's part of what we have achieved.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by redsun(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2010
One of the attributes of a failed state.Abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) / FG - Npower Beneficiaries are to recieve #50,000, minimum wage / A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.