Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures (38686 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan / It’s So Cold In USA That Niagara Falls Is Frozen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2019
tivta:

Was this his they started? I wonder what happened to inspired

Platinumnk was helping inspired scout/buy cars
He would send the money to her
There was this fancy Nairalander reunion plat went for
She really had fun
Turns out she sponsored the trip with inspireds car money.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

You are not making sense.

And why are you so sensitive over the matter? In fact, the OP herself is not responding to any comments, it's the supporters like you who are having feelings on her behalf. Hence my observation.

And you are making sense?

Are a you a boy or a man?

Men don't shame women with such things. It's just boys who are passing through puberty that do such.

What? You want her to come here and be dragging with you? Do you know the meaning of cyber bullying? I don't think you know the import because if you did you'd be ashamed of yourselves.

She doesn't look beautiful to you. She looks beautiful to other guys. Learn that today if you do not learn any other thing.

You are worried why I am sensitive over the matter. Cos I was raised to detest bullies especially those who bully women and shame them for their bodies or face.

Now, the major concern is why you and your gang here aren't sensitive about this? I wonder how you treat women in real life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Hypocrite, haha.

Btw why are you typing epistles?

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The irony is 90% of those insulting her will slide into her DM shamelessly

I tell you.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:
Hypocrite, haha.

Btw why are you typing epistles?

You can quote me directly, coward.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

Your opinion is yours. Mine is mine.

FrLukas:

You can't speak for all Nigerians.

FrLukas:
Can we just for heavens sake stop all this childish posting of pictures already. It's so embarrassing.

I know the intent is to show that those places are beautiful, but trust me they are not. Not even in the pictures you posted.

FrLukas:
Se ka ri mi.

FrLukas:

Putting up a no-makeup picture as profile pix is the real confidence level. kiss

FrLukas:
At this point, I guess it's safe to say every Nigerian is a drama queen.

FrLukas:

The good thing about life is that whom he considers as beautiful may not even look great to some other guys.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

You can quote me directly, I'm a coward.

Your post is too long, dont have time.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2019
op congrats. i wish u well over there.pls dont go back to nigeria ooo..nigeria is a failed country.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

Your post is too long, dont have time.

Of course. The boy can't read. Next time I will post naked pictures of Tonto Dike to help you better assimilate.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by concho(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Riele:

Seriously??.

what good side do you want me to see in those hateful comments?
must you blame it on her gender ?
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

Going through my trash can, I see. Hope you found what you're looking for.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

Of course. I can't read. Next time I will post naked pictures of Tonto Dike to help you better assimilate.

You are still not making sense, move along.

Your ethnocentric balderdash is not helping you.

Dont quote me again even though you want attention!

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by 1mavin(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2019
whizqueen:
So last weekend I was holidaying at Niagara Falls cheesy Heaven knows how I have being counting to this day and it finally happened. I had an amazing experience and I thought to share with you guys.

Niagara Falls is a city in Ontario, Canada; linked by the Rainbow Bridge a cross border bridge from Canada to Buffalo, New York in the United States. You could literally just walk through or drive across the border and boom you would be in USA.

Can i have your email address.. please?
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2019
GoldChest:

Men like you who sing women praises on social media are weaklings in real life .

And if you're that responsible like you've painted yourself to be, you won't be here seeking for her attention with your idiotic epistles .

To you, I'm seeking her attention. Shows the kind of upbringing you have.

Boys like you grow up to be wife-beaters.

You are like tigers at home when you're punching your wife and then when you are with your fellow men you become pussy cats.

Shows the kinda family you come out from.

Like I said, I pity whichever girl decides to hitch her wagon to yours.

My condolences to her in advance.

Cyber bullies have one thing in common though. They are skinny, whinny psychopaths in real life. Tell me I'm wrong about you, boy.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

Of course. The boy can't read. Next time I will post naked pictures of Tonto Dike to help you better assimilate.
Allow it bro. Na only you dey the thread? Why you come carry am for head like dread? Forming Gani Fawhinmi ontop Nothing. Even op knows to not respond to their silly remarks

Abi you get other intentions?

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2019
My country cheesy. The boat ride down the waterfalls is an amazing experience.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

You are still not making sense, move along.

Your ethnocentric balderdash is not helping you.

Dont quote me again even though you want attention![/s]

Get lost bro. You are a cyber bully. When you've achieved something worth mentioning in life, post it here on NL and we'll celebrate you too.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by GoldChest(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

To you, I'm seeking her attention. Shows the kind of upbringing you have.

Boys like you grow up to be wife-beaters.

You are like tigers at home when you're punching your wife and then when you are with your fellow men you become pussy cats.

Shows the kinda family you come out from.

Like I said, I pity whichever girl decides to hitch her wagon to yours.

My condolences to her in advance.

Cyber bullies have one thing in common though. They are skinny, whinny psychopaths in real life. Tell me I'm wrong about you, boy.

You still won't see her pants even if you hit your big head on the ground in her defence .

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Jamersirwin1971: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
����Kudos to you
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2019
0KNM:
[s]Allow it bro. Na only you dey the thread? Why you come carry am for head like dread? Forming Gani Fawhinmi ontop Nothing. Even op knows to not respond to their silly remarks

Abi you get other intentions?[/s]

And why do you see fit to quote me bro? Why are you surprised that I can't stand people who call other people ugly?

Is it because you belong to the same group of knuckle heads?

It is nothing to you because you are clueless. Wait until it happens to your sister.

And you think I have ulterior motives because you are that kind if person.

I'm done with this thread. Don't quote me again pls.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

I must get lost bro. I am a cyber bully. When I've achieved something worth mentioning in life, I'll post it here on NL and be celebrated too.

Check yourself well because you have no shame.

The only bully here is you.

Hypocrite, not surprised. cheesy

Ranting up and down, stop quoting me, I say I'm done with you, I dey even feel sorry for you sef.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

And why do you see fit to quote me bro? Why are you surprised that I can't stand people who call other people ugly?

Is it because you belong to the same group of knuckle heads?

It is nothing to you because you are clueless. Wait until it happens to your sister.

And you think I have ulterior motives because you are that kind if person.

I'm done with this thread. Don't quote me again pls.
Some of you are too sensitive to be on the internet.

Keep the activism up Father Lucas
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by PrincewithGod(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
thankgodegbedi:
The only good thing dis morning
Life is too short to waste eternal for it.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by FuckDaMods: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

Loool ... They are sadists indeed...
Little girl, what are you doing on Nairaland at such tender age? undecided
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
0KNM:
[s]Some of you are too sensitive to be on the internet.

Keep the activism up Father Lucas[/s]

Hopefully, your sisters will go through the same. I hope you'll show the same lack of sensitivity then.

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2019
GoldChest:

You still won't see her pants even if you hit your big head on the ground in her defence .
This is funny

Even if he’s a dry cleaner, she still would not take her panties to him for wash cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

Hopefully, your sisters will go through the same. I hope you'll show the same lack of sensitivity then.

Okay, have a great day
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by FuckDaMods: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala is this guy actually insulting you guys? I'd give him a lengthy ban if I was you.
Na new thing? U go learn las las grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? / Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) / Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video)