Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) (48043 Views)

"Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Mandynews:
Embattled Nigerian Big Boy and Instagram celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha has had his popular Instagram account deactivated.

A quick search on the social network for the name ‘MOMPHA’ which was a verified account prior to his arrest no longer yields any result from the search query.

Prior to his arrest by the EFCC, Mompha was notoriously famous on Instagram for showing off his exotic cars, big boy lifestyle among other things which endeared many Nigerians who were always in his comment section begging for one thing or another.

Via https://mandynews.com/momphas-instagram-account-has-been-deactivated-screenshot/

Is this the End of Mompha? �
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by chuksjuve(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Everything that has a beginning has an end; crime doesn't last and it doesn't pay either.

It always end in Shame and disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Liberty reserve comes to mind

Something like this

Las Las EFCC is just a bunch of crude jokers. they cannot even get a competent painter with a stencil to properly mark properties
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Bobbycastrol007(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Most people shouting lay low in this platform will actually do more than what he does if you have the kind of money he has...mayweather is legit and he flaunts.An average black man flaunts just to show his or her superiority or not to feel inferior to anybody mostly the white..take it or leave it eni Ija oo ba de ba loun peraa lokunrin

7 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Another living things taken down, many more to follow...

3 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by DonBenny77(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2019
SocialJustice:
Did you have to laugh? That he has fallen does not make you a richer or better person.
Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by leokid866: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Caseless:
They don't listen. You can be doing dirty and still want to be seen as a celebrity - it doesn't work cos it can backfire.

Invictus obi comes to mind.

We told him but my Dog wanted to be Instagram famous....Damn Feds did a Sweep.

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by udemzyudex(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
My friend wey just hit 100k last week went to boutique, he bought one used iPhone 7

He changed his Facebook username to OG-WIREWIRE, he started to flaunt all the clothes he brought and the girls he met for club he went to.

few days ago he came to let me know that he want to sell his phone because he is broke,i just say for my mind(abi eleyi ti yawere nii)

The life of average yahoo boy,they eventually run out of happiness and the rest of their life will be full of regret for making another life miserable and life worth committing suicide

EFCC,interpol and other dubai security agencies to urgently track all his expensive property and forfeit it ASAP before his wife turn things around

Proverbs 20 Vs 21

Pastor Suleiman.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Stillthebest: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
My friend wey just hit 100k last week went to boutique, he bought one used iPhone 7

He changed his Facebook username to OG-WIREWIRE, he started to flaunt all the clothes he brought and the girls he met for club he went to.

few days ago he came to let me know that he want to sell his phone because he is broke,i just say for my mind(abi eleyi ti yawere nii)

The life of average yahoo boy,they eventually run out of happiness and the rest of their life will be full of regret for making another life miserable and life worth committing suicide

EFCC,interpol and other dubai security agencies to urgently track all his expensive property and forfeit it ASAP before his wife turn things around

Don't be careful with what you write online. You hear! Soon u will be arrested and asked to show your yahoo friend.

6 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by grandstar(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Flexherbal:
I do not think it is good to flaunt ones wealth on social media.

Is it good to flaunt ones wealth? (Read 1 John 2:15-17).
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Masterdazhem: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Too late bro

Medicine after death
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by SocialJustice: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
DonBenny77:

Bleep off
I will.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Enmas078(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:
The King is dead, long live the king.

Are you an OAU student?
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
....the end of the '5 minutes of fame' as an instagram celebrity...very short lifespan indeed...
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by greenskittles: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Imagine adding "emirates platinum customer" to your bio. Lol that reeks of poverty mentality. Glad he's been caught.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by mkoabiola: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Too much gragra
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Enmas078:

Are you an OAU student?
Nah...it's a common quote.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Jabioro: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
DonBenny77:
Hahahaha the Instagram king is no more
He has been dethroned...

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by urahara(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
grandstar:

Is it good to flaunt ones wealth? (Read 1 John 2:15-17).

I like the way you back your statements with scripture.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by able20(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Akooo:

Is this the End of Mompha? �
When he was arrested some kids on NL said they will release him before 2 days as a big boy.

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Scammer, when is hushpuppi visiting Nigeria?

how will that change your life ode?

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

not all yhoo boys re foolish..
u have a foolish friend

3 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
orunmila144:
next is to bring down hushpuppi

how will thar bring up ur life ode

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
makeitijn:
Next is hushpuppy and e-money andnf kay-c

how will that make ur life better ode

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by UncleJudax(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bola146:
Lobatan. His haters will be happy now.
Haters?
You mean people who questioned his means of income? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by grandstar(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
urahara:

I like the way you back your statements with scripture.

thanks a lot. We are always urged to do that

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
just like that e vanish
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by orunmila144: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
anonymousghost2:

how will thar bring up ur life ode
so they can stop corrupting mumus like you

2 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Stay low and invest
But the Lebanese guy in Mompha's syndicate stayed low too and was arrested. Yahoo is very bad, stop it. Even those that stay low get arrested the most.

4 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Rise and Fall of Mompha. Joined instagram in 2015 and ruled it, deactivated into oblivion in 2019

7 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
orunmila144:
so they can stop corrupting mumus like you

even ur unborn mumu is corrupt
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by urahara(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
grandstar:

thanks a lot. We are always urged to do that

I've been meaning to ask , why do you guys refuse blood transfusions ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.