Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) (48047 Views)

"Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by toprealman: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bobbycastrol007:
Most people shouting lay low in this platform will actually do more than what he does if you have the kind of money he has...mayweather is legit and he flaunts.An average black man flaunts just to show his or her superiority or not to feel inferior to anybody mostly the white..take it or leave it eni Ija oo ba de ba loun peraa lokunrin
Mayweather is legit.....lol.

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by cjudy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
My friend wey just hit 100k last week went to boutique, he bought one used iPhone 7

He changed his Facebook username to OG-WIREWIRE, he started to flaunt all the clothes he brought and the girls he met for club he went to.

few days ago he came to let me know that he want to sell his phone because he is broke,i just say for my mind(abi eleyi ti yawere nii)

The life of average yahoo boy,they eventually run out of happiness and the rest of their life will be full of regret for making another life miserable and life worth committing suicide

EFCC,interpol and other dubai security agencies to urgently track all his expensive property and forfeit it ASAP before his wife turn things around

Lie with sense na. You're talking to matured people not kids like you

4 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by madgoat(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Please i want to know what happened to the short rogue bullion van vagabond

Your mouth will put u in trouble soon grin
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Okonkwonnamdi: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
An all u witches tinks, tins hav gone bad for him ,.hahaha, u beta tink again , na Naija we dey shaa.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Reelmii: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
anonymousghost2:

how will that make ur life better ode
this one wey everybody be ode for ur eye, did u just learn the word
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Cvesta(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
He will have his day in court
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Didi2d(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mumu man!!!?

At some point I use to ask myself what's the source of this man's wealth.

I actually believed his wealth is legit because I couldn't imagine an illegal business man will flaunt his wealth on social media

4 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Eportal123: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
How the mighty has fallen.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Bola146(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
joepepsy:
Idiot!!! There is nothing like haters, this guy and people like you make life miserable for legit and responsible folks, useless people.

Who owns this monkey grin grin
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Kokaine(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Everything will look stupid to him right now
me self I'm shocked at how rapid his downfall is seeming. Be like say dem mean this guy. Because the other man is unmoved and untouched yet

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Kokaine(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Didi2d:
Mumu man!!!?

At some point I use to ask myself what's the source of this man's wealth.

I actually believed his wealth is legit because I couldn't imagine an illegal business man will flaunt his wealth on social media
exactly. These men bold oh. So them dey razzle illegal and dem still fit dey front. Wonderful! What an insult to our system sha

2 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by joepepsy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hope you can refer to your father as idiot, if yes that's ok .
Bola146:

Who owns this monkey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by solomonsly11(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please Mompha tell the EFCC your job so that can leave you on time.I know you have a job you are an entrepreneurial tell them where your companies are so as to home on time.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Reelmii:
this one wey everybody be ode for ur eye, did u just learn the word
lol dem b ode n ozuor
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by BlackCrainte: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
And some people have prayed to God to bless them like Mompha

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Reelmii: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
anonymousghost2:
lol dem b ode n ozuor
u be delta?
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Americanboy35: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
How the mighty has fallen, where's his wife self?
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by anonymousghost2(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Reelmii:
u be delta?
edo
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by naijadrivablog: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
My friend wey just hit 100k last week went to boutique, he bought one used iPhone 7

He changed his Facebook username to OG-WIREWIRE, he started to flaunt all the clothes he brought and the girls he met for club he went to.

few days ago he came to let me know that he want to sell his phone because he is broke,i just say for my mind(abi eleyi ti yawere nii)

The life of average yahoo boy,they eventually run out of happiness and the rest of their life will be full of regret for making another life miserable and life worth committing suicide

EFCC,interpol and other dubai security agencies to urgently track all his expensive property and forfeit it ASAP before his wife turn things around

You have smoked him out easily for EFCC. weh done gud fwend.

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Hedonisco: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by martinmiller: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
I remember when this dude was hot as Bleep, owning 50bank accts and all.. some niggas be hailing him, then you will hear comments like "chai money is good oh" etc ..

Fast forward to now dude is hanging is boots in Interpol and Efcc arenas .. now nobody wants to associate with is failure, my Bible says wisdom is profitable to direct see proverbs 4:7 the love of money as turned him otherwise.. have you seen the likes of well hardworking business moguls flaunt wealth at your faces, Danlok, Jeff bezos, Dangote, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc not that they cannot but they don't have the time to celebrate mediocrity .. I remember when this dude was hot as Bleep, owning 50bank accts and all.. some niggas be hailing him, then you will hear comments like "chai money is good oh" etc ..

Fast forward to now dude is hanging is boots in Interpol and Efcc arenas .. now nobody wants to associate with is failure, my Bible says wisdom is profitable to direct see proverbs 4:7 the love of money as turned him otherwise.. have you seen the likes of well hardworking business moguls flaunt wealth at your faces, Danlok, Jeff bezos, Dangote, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc not that they cannot but they don't have the time to celebrate mediocrity ..

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Toni19: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
No be only stupid
He will be like ,wow I should have stopped last week I should have !

Oluwasaeon:
Everything will look stupid to him right now

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by MykinsMcCoy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
A dry meal with peace is better than a feast with strife
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by MykinsMcCoy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

How much is your friend willing to sell the iPhone though grin grin grin grin
I'm serious though
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by JastSiryin(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
He was making illegal funds and he was still "self-snitching" on IG. It's like living a private life has become a virtue in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Hapinex01: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
One day monkey go go market e no go return, dat day has come for mompha. Up next is HUSH PUPPI.
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2019
account changed to fanpage

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by grandstar(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2019
urahara:

I've been meaning to ask , why do you guys refuse blood transfusions ?

I'll get back to you the second i'm on my laptop
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by urahara(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
grandstar:

I'll get back to you the second i'm on my laptop

Aiit smiley
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by grandstar(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
urahara:

I've been meaning to ask , why do you guys refuse blood transfusions ?

That article answers the questions.

Click on all the bible verses. A pop up will open up

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask

Please copy it and paste it in your browser

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovahs-witnesses-why-no-blood-transfusions/#?insight[search_id]=d33d79c4-e683-4e28-a627-cb158a6ccda7&insight[search_result_index]=2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.