Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (83879 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by CodeTemplar: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
I suspect the N1.8b rent part is a laundering network on it's own. Imagine a third yahoo guys who specializes in posing as a landlord and all mompha and co have to do is to rent the outrageous apartment with him, when they get busted and start recovering the loot from them, the third yahoo guy or inflated property landlord. can serve a safe money heaven for them.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by DexterousOne(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

i believe you but building quality is always bad here in Nigeria

That is the part that pisses me off

I'll rather buy $1m property in Dubai or Sandton

Or in the USA
Than buy same in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by DexterousOne(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I suspect the N1.8b rent part is a laundering network on it's own. Imagine a third yahoo guys who specializes in posing as a landlord and all mompha and co have to do is to rent the outrageous apartment with him, when they get busted and start recovering the loot from them, the third yahoo guy or inflated property landlord. can serve a safe money heaven for them.

You smart

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by HypePlusIQ(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Only a fool will purchase a flat with $5m anywhere in Lagos

Well I won't blame you.. I blame your exposure.

Eko Atlantic is freaking expensive and the news is actually legit.

Please learn more.

Please.
Read more.
For the sake of your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by donbachi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Come outside
ok sir
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Bighead9: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

See them, lazy Nigerian youths easily believe anything.. $5m to rent a flat annually in third world Nigeria? Do you know what is $5m?

But if to say na your Igbo Brother use that same money to rent the same the same Apartment, you for believe am abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Vacora(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Many people don’t understand why mompha and co advertise their wealth on instagram, Twitter, etc...

It is simply a marketing strategy!

Syndicate perceives them as a perfect game player, hence, they get more con contracts.

Mompha must have been very clever, the only problem is that; you never over, until you get caught...

Or join naija politics.

I see hushpuppi going into politics come 2023

Real ‘wash and fold’ aka money laundering. You are so right. Forensic accounting will uncover the ‘mules’ and Instagram has been the investigators ‘wet dream’ to nab fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by sholay2011(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

his generation will enjoy it, that is the profit
You are not serious. grin God help you.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by HypePlusIQ(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Princerichi0:
Please nairalanders, I'm curious to know the owner of the house that they are renting for 1.8billion naira

Well technically.. There are 13 districts in Eko Atlantic and The Pearl towers are in the most expensive part.
Though Eko Atlantic is still under construction.
It is the most expensive place to rent or own an apartment in Lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
nedekid post=83565984[s:
]What crime has been committed?
Is it a crime to have 100 accounts, is it a crime to live in a 10b naira apartment, is it a crime to drive luxury cars? It certainly is not a crime to have charms in a safe or to wear 50m wristwatches.
The efcc is just playing on the sentiments of Nigerians and the hard economy. Bringing up fantastic stories that will make you see why these guys are guilty.
No interpol is after mopha if not he would have being arrested abroad.
From the few I have seen, this mopha does not reside in Nigeria. He makes his money out of the country and spends it there. The Dubai authorities where he holds residence and earns his living has no case against him. He was only on a visit to nigeria and returning to his base when arrested.
I can bet some officials tried to extort him at the airport and he refused to buldge and hence they decided to deal with him.
If the efcc has a case they should charge him to court and stop this rubbish of 60m wristwatches[/s] etc.

This one na small pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Isoduwa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
donbachi:
ok sir

You well so?
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bighead9:

But if to say na your Igbo Brother use that same money to rent the same the same Apartment, you for believe am abi?

Some of you are simply incorrigible.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Isoduwa(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

This one na small pikin.

He fit be your senior Wey Nor get sense

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Easy5265: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Many people don’t understand why mompha and co advertise their wealth on instagram, Twitter, etc...

It is simply a marketing strategy!

Syndicate perceives them as a perfect game player, hence, they get more con contracts.

Mompha must have been very clever, the only problem is that; you never over, until you get caught...

Or join naija politics.

I see hushpuppi going into politics come 2023

you sabi it was marketing that's what made mompha display his wealth...ie mastery at being an account dealer...the real pple that initiated this fraud are behind the computer screen. phishing is all it is... phishing company emails

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:

Actually the apartment is 18.2million per year

If this Mompha had laid low, come back to Nigeria and joined politics... Yes you imagined it too.

Governor of his state, do his 8-years, become a godfather in that state with absolute immunity from the law complete with Police protection.

He had no foresight.
If he had layed low, he would not have made all the money because, you need to be flashy enough to make more yahoo Boys contact you for account - Their job is to provide account for Yahoo Boys to help them receive money from their Maga then they share the money with the yahoo boy.

Mompha is just traveling around and living luxury life distributing accounts and getting TT COPY/Payment slips.

Abi you think say person like Mompha go sit down with laptop dey shoot link/virus to hack business emails password then clone the box Come dey throw Lamba to divert payment??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Advocate500: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:

Actually the apartment is 18.2million per year

If this Mompha had laid low, come back to Nigeria and joined politics... Yes you imagined it too.

Governor of his state, do his 8-years, become a godfather in that state with absolute immunity from the law complete with Police protection.

He had no foresight.
what is meaning of this nonsense u drop here?mompha is nothing but a common criminal whose actions has sent a lot of people to early grave ,he should face half of what his victims are going through, and u the potential fraudster, don't worry ur turn will come ok.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
emonkey:
Photo of Lebanese collab or adonbilivit

You believe now?

Note this guy was arrested 7 years ago for another fraudulent offence.

What became of it is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by nedekid: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

This one na small pikin.
If that's all you have to say, you might as well keep silent.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

He fit be your senior Wey Nor get sense

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by StrikeBack(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

You well so?
i no well sir
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by UncleJudax(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
iReddington:
Hustle oo, make uno dey argue and insult each other on how much dey rent apartment for exclusive places grin
You mean hustle like Mompha? grin

No go kill yourself...do legit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Asapkiller(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
iReddington:
Hustle oo, make uno dey argue and insult each other on how much dey rent apartment for exclusive places grin

u dey mind them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by MPESA(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

I'm sorry but it's not fake news.

Eko Atlantic flats.
Letting, leasing or selling of the apartments.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Modernist: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Houses are being sold in ikoyi for 1B ngn

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by fashrola(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t be a dunce! Who verified this claim? You should have thought maybe the guy bought the apartment somewhat that figure and not rent!

Why are Nigerians always dumb! There is no foolish man on earth that will pay N1.8B for yearly rent!

Even Dangote no go even think am.....

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Guestlander: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Only a fool will purchase a flat with $5m anywhere in Lagos

Only a completely deranged person would do that.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
MPESA:

Letting, leasing or selling of the apartments.

Purchase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Powersurge: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria

omo you be learner oo. i can 65 ignorant people liked your ignorant post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by mukky4(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
wasted life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Omor na mompha matter come reach this level.. When money gets to ur head and u feel ur untouchable embarassed

I just pity those kids and his wife because it's finally over mehhn... hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by MPESA(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

Purchase.

Purchase I will believe it but paying $5m per annum is unbelievable and unrealistic here in Nigeria EXCEPT if another mode of siphoning Money for politicians etc.

P.s
Thanks for clarity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.