Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (78118 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Seems like he flogged her with a belt or a whip.

Very unnecessary and a show of violence. Even children should not be subjected to such violence. If the woman presses charges now, it would be a case of double wahala for dead body.

I tell people if a woman ever cheats on me, that is the end. What is the essence of turning into a wild animal because of a slimy cheat? She is already down, why go down with her?

Very unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Enemyofpeace: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
This na Ifeoma my neighbour's wife now. Chei las las kasala don bust, thank God i no give am face, na so dem for catch us
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by TemmyT002(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
It's stories like this that discourage guys like me from getting married....if u are in the same situation, hit like

So you go remain single forever?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Wickedtruths: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
1kbusiness:
Where did this happen abeg. This really looks like someone I know.

This my nigger sef chop inside.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sterrope(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
not any sex

Women like good sex

Most women always have bad lovers

But when they see a good one

Guy forget they will stick to him like glue and even get reckless

Like this story for Instance
if you like sex a lot why don't you stick to one partner, must you sleep with any man you see. what if you get std or maybe Aids and infect your husband
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by TemmyT002(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
That was stupid of the woman
That was insane of the man
He should have just walked away
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Forget that one.. If men cheat its an attemted murder too abi?
hear urself talk.....a man do pay the bill, work his ass out day and night, the only thing u as a lady can give him is ur body and the house wrk and u chose to betrayed him........guys bleep for urge why girls bleep for love. You wont understand all this cos I just check ur profile and you are a............... grin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
He should have sent her packing instead of beating her, what if she dies in the process
either ways, she dies and goes to hell
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
openmine:
....and some misguided folks said a loose lady will stop cheating or playing around once she is married! cool cool

However,i don't support beating the wife!
Just divorce her and move on!
No amount of beating will take away the so called 'devil' that led her to sleep with the guy! smiley

Marriage?! Transform a promiscuous individual??!...

Biggest lie ever told by idiots!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Lonelypacifist6: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Meaning?
Your signature.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by iamJ(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Girls fuckkk around to pay for their guys schooling, isn't that love?

This is not love sir

your last sentence is true though,life will humble us all!!
some women have bleeped to get their husbands promotion

Faithfulness is a privilege

It's up to her to decide if you deserve it or not
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by prestige101: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
He thinks beating the woman will stop her from cheating.
She knew she didn't owe him loyalty.
They were both happy on their way going to open the boutique.....
I am minding my business
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by yinkeys(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
It's stories like this that discourage guys like me from getting married....if u are in the same situation, hit like
Oga raise money go find Eastern European or Hungarian woman. They will kill you with love, leave this home based girls if you don’t like them.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by drey076(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
I might beat her more than this
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
iammo:
on his own matrimonial bed in his own house... this woman is wicked
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Lonelypacifist6: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
dahtboi:
i no get ani tin to talk i just want tell saun say him forget to put 17 bfr 18 for yhur Nairaland rules,yhu write 16 and 18..ahbi dem no pay yhur schl fees for math
Guy that one don dey tey tey na
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
a cheat will always cheat,you can't satisfy them,build them a mansion,they will still cheat with a driver in danfo!!!

Driver in Danfo alone??!.. People that will turn a dirty illiterate house boy to "assistant husband"!!! Leave matter.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Amudeneogu: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Beating and blindfolded her is no the best, he should have divorced her, let her go and marry that her boyfriend.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am very sure I have seen the second picture attached to some other story.

Anyway, she should be smarter next time.

It isn't easy to eat only ogbono soup everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by openmine(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Marriage?! Transform a promiscuous individual??!...

Biggest lie ever told by idiots!!!
Well that's some people here keep saying esp when the issue of faithfulness or loyalty in a relationship comes up!
A lady once told her bf that she can only be loyal to him only when he gets married to her!
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fuckthamods:
She doesn't deserve this treatment.. Na cheat she cheat, she no kill person. cry

And i dey Bleep married women very well.. Sometimes na me dey fear for them make their husband no know. That's why when it seems to be risky because their hubby is suspecting i tell them to cancel our meetings and lay low till further notice.

Karma is real.

That is all I have to say to you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Angelfrost(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Samfloxin:

You can't do anything... you should have been ashamed of your sister first.

I will be quite ashamed of my sister... I will actually acknowledge her indecency, and apologize to him on behalf of the family...

....Right after I break a few of his bones... I kid you not sir. I have a strong penchant for violence, and I detest wife beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by openmine(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fuckthamods: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

Karma is real.

That is all I have to say to you.

Story.. I no rape or force her.
If i no sleep with am she gon look for it elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
openmine:

Well that's some people here keep saying esp when the issue of faithfulness or loyalty in a relationship comes up!
A lady once told her bf that she can only be loyal to him only when he gets married to her!

Lies...

The only reason married women don't cheat is because they sense they have a lot to lose... Give them more options, and watch them go "crazy"!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Madam I will cut off your prick and kill you if you cheat on me, talking like this? Isssokay ooo
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by MedicH: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

What else are u raised to say? Poison

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
He should have avoided assaulting the wife. He should have just send her packing .
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
openmine:

Bro its all about self restraints and personal values!
Even if you set up an all female boutique,she will still cheat...Unless you are advising that the woman should be locked up in the house while the hubby goes to work!
Self restraint yes but i believe he knew who he married before embarking on that route.. Someone like me now my future wife will now be okay with me selling female undies and thongs grin and expect me to be loyal to her? Wtf... i would fvck different hoes till i can't stand anymore sad
There are things u don't play with bro
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Lonelypacifist6: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Would you say these if the case was reversed? Hypocrisy at its finest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.