Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (78440 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
deliveryboy:

Then she dies. Please crawl back into your cave with your “never lay hard on a woman”.

Talk is cheap... Lay the damn hands first, let her die... Lemme see if you won't dig 2 graves.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by abbey621(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
She cheated on you so you beat her up, what then happens when you find out the kids you've raised all the way to university are not yours? When men cheat why don't women beat the hell out of them? if she's cheating on you and has the guts to bring such a man into your home then my brother the war is already lost, you might as well make the best of the situation and save yourself. Allow her leave immediately and don't look back, money can be replaced but one's health and life CANNOT, you're lucky she wasn't smart enough to turn you into a vegetable or erase you grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Endevil: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Born2Breed(f): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
If the man was the person caught cheating the matter will end in shouting only.

Why brutalized a human being for cheating,she will run to that other man for comfort.

Simply divorce her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by judgementyard(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
SmellingAnus:
And single guys are expecting their girl friends to be faithful... I laugh in nuclear powers ... cheesy cheesy

This one get me grin lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Investmentfreak: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:
See her face... It's not worth beating her over that. Just recover the boutique and divorce her. Better ladies would gladly take her place. cool

There are no better ladies anywhere, I am sorry to say this, mine happened (she went down with my very own best friend!! He told me she was making advances at him, I doubted and had to permit him to take her to a hotel, lodge and f$$k her... He did , she came back and still denied it, I was in the hotel, I saw everything, I saw the used cd, I saw my (wife to be , she was so looose,!!) please as a guy if you can’t stay with a prostitute as a wife.. Back off

She came back and still called me sweetheart!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
talking about women

Most women don't plan it

Just happens

U wouldn't understand sha, men when married don't show care anymore

And women really need that

Then the woman should honorably get the fvck out!!!... No excuse for adultery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Although what she did is wrong but I hate seeing women being beaten up...
My mood changes when I see their faces swollen up

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
shocked .......
iamJ:
I like ur angle

Crime isn't bad

Location is the problem

Hope u aren't married

If I was ur husband, I will be very worried
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Ken4agent(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
donbachi:
After opening a boutique for her by her husband....she get mind go open her husband boutique for another man....dis is pure wickedness.

If she no open her boutique for another man how she go sell the men cloth. However yur response is hilarious grin grin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

I have never said I will cut off any prick- that is too messy for me. What I have always said zi will do- is slip something lethal into his daily meals.

smiley

The black widow chick sad embarassed
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:
See her face... It's not worth beating her over that. Just recover the boutique and divorce her. Better ladies would gladly take her place. cool
better lady like who? the man thought that she was a better lady too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by YorubaNinja: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Investmentfreak:

There are no better ladies anywhere, I am sorry to say this, mine happened (she went down with my very own best friend!! He told me she was making advances at him, I doubted and had to permit him to take her to a hotel, lodge and f$$k her... He did , she came back and still denied it, I was in the hotel, I saw everything, I saw the used cd, I saw my (wife to be , she was so looose,!!) please as a guy if you can’t stay with a prostitute as a wife.. Back off

She came back and still called me sweetheart!

OMG! Are you freaking serious?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
That means the wife and her partner in crime had no one. Even as a lady which I am, I would deal mercilessly with any man who would try this nonscence with my daughter, sister. He may not even be faithful, if you can't forgive her, then divorce her, she's pretty, she will remarry. But he simply wanted to disfigure her.
Wickedtruths:

The hoe is very lucky she was only beaten up.

There's a man called DIG Yekini Jimoh. He met his wife in bed with another man and shot them both dead. The police didn't do anything to him.

Go Google the case up.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RxSameer(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fuckthamods:
She doesn't deserve this treatment.. Na cheat she cheat, she no kill person. cry

And i dey Bleep married women very well.. Sometimes na me dey fear for them make their husband no know. That's why when it seems to be risky because their hubby is suspecting i tell them to cancel our meetings and lay low till further notice.
hmmm upon all d million single ladies out dere na married women be ur spec u better stop ooh if not ur death will not be a good one nonsense mentally unstable fellow
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Willdone5406: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry
.... if nah me , your sister for dey muntuary by now I trust my anger. Thankfully Nigerian no get law after 2yrs in prison I will buy ma way out
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by GreatResearcher: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja no better ladies in dis genpost=83571796:
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
even if ur sister do d abominable ryt?

RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by kaywhy09(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Well staged
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Lonelypacifist6: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

No, I won't. Women are the weaker sex, it is understandable it they fall by the way. Can't say same for men, the self-acclaimed logical gender.
I'm sorry but this is dumb coming from a self-acclaimed feminist.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Leeprince: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
She deserve more beating

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by genii96(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
some women have bleeped to get their husbands promotion

Faithfulness is a privilege

It's up to her to decide if you deserve it or not

This like thinking is on the verge of stupidity, no offence

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by armyofone(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Still nobody has the right or entitlement to beat another human being in such disgraceful manner. But its Nigeria -anything goes!

donbachi:
After opening a boutique for her by her husband....she get mind go open her husband boutique for another man....dis is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fuckthamods: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
RxSameer:
hmmm upon all d million single ladies out dere na married women be ur spec u better stop ooh if not ur death will not be a good one nonsense mentally unstable fellow
If you like go and marry a promiscuous woman and be looking for the man to blame.. Mumu grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by joepepsy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Marriage is overhype, was there before and I was like a chained, frustrated and depress soul, thank God I have a child if not....
BOOOMNAIJA:
It's stories like this that discourage guys like me from getting married....if u are in the same situation, hit like

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Wickedtruths: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
That means the wife and her partner in crime had no one. Even as a lady which I am, I would deal mercilessly with any man who would try this nonscence with my daughter, sister. He may not even be faithful, if you can't forgive her, then divorce her, she's pretty, she will remarry. But he simply wanted to disfigure her.

You won't do anything, stop making noise.

There is a difference between murder and manslaughter. They would investigate the matter and DPP would give advice that it is manslaughter, not murder.

Thereafter, the police prosecution would bungle the case and nothing would come out of it.

That lady who killed her husband in Ibadan, where is she today? Outta jail.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

The lady is lucky to be alive. That is what many of you people are not getting.

If he had killed her, the law would have labeled it a crime of passion, and not murder. The highest he would get in many jurisdictions is 7 years.

She had no right to be messing around on their matrimonial bed. If he had killed her, the law would not have charged him with murder.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Alexaonfleek: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Look,what the lady did was wrong.no qualms about that.
But people ehn.......bashing the lady and calling her a hoe.calling her names when u don't even know the full story.
It's possible that the husband wasn't satisfying her sexually........I'm just saying.

By the way,God knows I won't allow any man who beats up any female relation or friend of mine to go scot-free.he will definitely spend some years in jail

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sterrope(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Enough of this bullshit, must we be spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love. what if we contract deadly diseases like std, HIV and infect our husband. please we have to change from our evil ways

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
At this point I am convinced I am exchanging messages with a demented woman.....an illiterate and a lowlife. I refuse to banter words with your kind. You need education and exposure. cheesy

That is a troll.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Wickedtruths: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
armyofone:
Still nobody has the right or entitlement to beat another human being in such disgraceful manner. But its Nigeria -anything goes!

Na so.

Poverty has a way of taking someone's rights away.

Maybe if she could afford to fend for herself and not be a parasite, she won't be whipped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.