Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (78493 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sterrope(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahaha wow, so you are a smelly and cheap prostitute, poor you. A very dirty trampp from the slumps, you ain't even ashamed to tell the world. Do you really think it's too late to change? I can give tips for a better hygiene......not all women smell down there. ..brattt.
But I can perceive your fishy smell because I deal spiritual not physical. your fishy smell is irritating me now

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Blackvic1: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
tintingz:
The man is going to jail.
its you that will send him to jail it’s his family issue and not any of your concerns, you can never know what you will do till you find yourself in similar situation, in life things are not the way it seems and it’s easier to judge from the outside

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fuckthamods: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
RxSameer:
yen yen yen boi u be confirm mumu go Bleep urself Rastafarian tongue
Gimme ur sisters momma and wife numbers na.. No be my fault I'm too fresh and clean grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Audio threat
Alexaonfleek:
Look,what the lady did was wrong.no qualms about that.
But people ehn.......bashing the lady and calling her a hoe.calling her names when u don't even know the full story.
It's possible that the husband wasn't satisfying her sexually........I'm just saying.

By the way,God knows I won't allow any man who beats up any female relation or friend of mine to go scot-free.he will definitely spend some years in jail

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is he faithful to her? What happens to divorce or forgiveness? Look at how he tied her up and gave her wounds all over, it's wrong.
unbitchable:

you came here toinsult the man and support a cheating wife, your like mind.
people like you will cheat on your husband and will likewise embolden your daughter to follow in your stead.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BluntBoy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Blackvic1:
he don’t know what is going on if he likes he can have a marathon sex with a woman by her the whole world she will still cheat on you, some women have fantasies , it is believed that men cheat more but in my world women cheat more it’s just that men are not good at hiding it but women have perfected the game it’s quite unfortunate this one was caught but there are million more out there waiting to be caught

Exactly.

And men are more open to discussing their sexcapades than women, that is why it would appear like men cheat more than women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by 1Dray(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
RenHub:
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry

Then you marry your adulterous daughter yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Aystarz: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
sonnie10:
I blame the husband. Why would you open male boutique for your wife?
If customers try the clothes, she might want to hype them by saying nice things so that they would buy. In so doing, some people might take her serious and start getting ideas.

So make me blame the boutique's gender na... While you do that, make sure you throw some more blames in the way of the clothes sold in there too.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
you can love and cheat oga

That talk is a myth

Faithfulness is a privilege

Girls fuckkk around to pay for their guys schooling, isn't that love?

Men fuckkk around to get money from sugar mummy to feed his family

Guy forget

Life go humble most of una

Have watched your quotes and replies so far. You're indeed a free thinker. Na man you be.
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Then she sees you as a fool who she easily played.
sholazy:
Beating her will never solve anything but attract more issues like police case etc...just send her packing already...
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Anfield247(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
But wait oooh, Why be say MOST women dey like the Bleep of another man wey no be her husband?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by mozona(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
make we see her face nah weda i fit approach her if her see her
since she be cheerful giver
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Skmoda360(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairafame:
According to eyewitness, lady cheated on her husband after her husband open a men boutique for her, the husband caught his wife with another man on their matrimonial bed then the man beat the woman up.

What Do You Have To Say About This

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/lady-cheated-on-her-husband-after-open.html

Her face is all over Facebook...wetin una dey hide for hear?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Princerichi0(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Once a hoe always a hoe. A leopard can't change its spots

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
At this point I am convinced I am exchanging messages with a demented woman.....an illiterate and a lowlife. I refuse to banter words with your kind. You need education and exposure. cheesy
Sterrope:
But I can perceive your fishy smell because I deal spiritual not physical. your fishy smell is irritating me now
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by stormborn28(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Is it the beating that changed the lady's body color?
meeeeennnhhh...the woman dey share her snail to men...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RxSameer(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Gimme ur sisters momma and wife numbers na.. No be my fault I'm too fresh and clean grin
see diz boi anywhere u are working now I will employ u n double ur pay so just chill n dey ur Lane
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
The man went too far o, it's something that can be resolved amicably, it's a mistake that has happened, even the beating can't change what has happened, the woman no try to all, being a married woman she should have made sure she does not fail in her marital vows.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by unbitchable(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
newdawn2017:
The man is fucking beast, y treat grow up that way? What happened to departing from her honorably? undecided
Namma:
Is beating her the best option??some men are just beast... Nawa oh... Not supporting the womans behavior oh.. But there are better ways to solve this
If you try cheat on some other men, they would put a gun to your head. This bitch was lucky to still be breathing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by KIDfurniture(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerian women... I'm not surprised . They willl always cheat even if you give them ur life savings . It's in their blood to go fall cheaply

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Blackvic1: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

Exactly.

And men are more open to discussing their sexcapades than women, that is why it would appear like men cheat more than women.

you are right , it’s easier for a man to be faithful and tamed men are rational in thinking well women are not , yes some men cheat but generally women cheat more , in the country we find ourselves people try to give reasons for a woman to cheat some say go and make money , this men clearly have spent on the wife who knows he might even be satisfying her on bed like I said earlier to one guy I quoted even the Bible said in Micah 7:5 never trust a woman especially not your wife that lies in your bosom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sterrope(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
At this point I am convinced I am exchanging messages with a demented woman.....an illiterate and a lowlife. I refuse to banter words with your kind. You need education and exposure. cheesy
don't allow any other man to perceive your fishy smell except your husband, your husband can keep secrets, but a man who is not your husband will tell his friends how you stink after having sex with you. my advice

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Blackvic1:
its you that will send him to jail it’s his family issue and not any of your concerns, you can never know what you will do till you find yourself in similar situation, in life things are not the way it seems and it’s easier to judge from the outside

This is the law, it's an offence to assault anyone whether you cheat or not. It's now on social media, the authorities will look for that man.

If you have issues with your cheating wife, you're to go to the court and file for divorce, that's the legal terms not assaulting someone.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by highbee02: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Midnighter, what's your take on this?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by GraGra247(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
hkidola00:
dis tin u just typed,i being dey reason am wit my gf wey cheat on me wit her cousin,a girl i deflowere and can beat my chest dat she hasnt cheated,she even use to say it herself,somehow she went for an exam and her cousin was making approach,she never accepted,along d line days b4 she finished,she and her cousin romanced,she changed to me wen she came,she changed,couldnt touch her again and wud say shitts,na until i set sound recorder for her fone wey i catch her her eye come open,she sed dey only romanced twiced and dat i shud forgive,she begged for 5 months and she cut contact wit her cousin...d blury stuff is dat d male cousin family and my gf family,na jazz be dem work

Abeg I like the "sound recorder" part. How does it work?? I want to catch someone.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Obason22(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
I want to hear that she have been sent parking also, cos beating will not stop a serial cheater.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
All this idle dimwits with new monikers, opening new accounts claiming to be females. You are a guy, an idle looserr. Too bad that you are about to achieve your aims here.
Sterrope:
don't allow any other man to perceive your fishy smell except your husband, your husband can keep secrets, but a man who is not your husband will tell his friends how you stink after having sex with you. my advice
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nature8(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairafame:
According to eyewitness, lady cheated on her husband after her husband open a men boutique for her, the husband caught his wife with another man on their matrimonial bed then the man beat the woman up.

What Do You Have To Say About This

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/lady-cheated-on-her-husband-after-open.html

Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by alphaNomega: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
hkidola00:
dis tin u just typed,i being dey reason am wit my gf wey cheat on me wit her cousin,a girl i deflowere and can beat my chest dat she hasnt cheated,she even use to say it herself,somehow she went for an exam and her cousin was making approach,she never accepted,along d line days b4 she finished,she and her cousin romanced,she changed to me wen she came,she changed,couldnt touch her again and wud say shitts,na until i set sound recorder for her fone wey i catch her her eye come open,she sed dey only romanced twiced and dat i shud forgive,she begged for 5 months and she cut contact wit her cousin...d blury stuff is dat d male cousin family and my gf family,na jazz be dem work

And you think they have stopped fuçking. I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fuckthamods: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
RxSameer:
see diz boi anywhere u are working now I will employ u n double ur pay so just chill n dey ur Lane
Talk is cheap.. I don't work for pple, plenty jobless pple full nairaland. Help them

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Uzosaint(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Like seriously
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
There is a way these women mind work. It is quite different from that of men.
Women are blessings but avoid the damages ones.
It is obvious you can't save damage women.

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.