Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (78121 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Blackvic1: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
tintingz:

This is the law, it's an offence to assault anyone whether you cheat or not. It's now on social media, the authorities will look for that man.

If you have issues with your cheating wife, you're to go to the court and file for divorce, that's the legal terms not assaulting someone.
i will not dispute what you said but like I said earlier You will never know what actions you will take till you find yourself in similar situation not just a girlfriend but a wife in your matrimonial bed , I have found myself in such situation but I was lucky enough to understand earlier enough in life that no woman is worth the stress and I was never expecting anything short of that from her I have never trusted any woman except my mother, if you see her you will swear she’s the most faithful woman but I wasn’t Swelled but her devices and I believe all men should do the same...what causes the type of anger is when you have so much expectations from a woman and when you’ve invested so much you will be bound to be disappointed but when you expect less and such things happen you will laugh at the situation and just walk away please all men never expect faithfulness from any woman so when you get disappointed it wouldn’t pain you at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Willdone5406:
.... if nah me , your sister for dey muntuary by now I trust my anger. Thankfully Nigerian no get law after 2yrs in prison I will buy ma way out

We be 6 boys 2 na army officers! You'd wish to join her but it won't come grin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
mechanics:
The man went too far o, it's something that can be resolved amicably, it's a mistake that has happened, even the beating can't change what has happened, the woman no try to all, being a married woman she should have made sure she does not fail in her marital vows.
Which mistake? Wetin this one dey talk? If I insult you now they will say I don come again...I rest my case.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Sterrope(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
All this idle dimwits with new monikers, opening new accounts claiming to be females. You are a guy, an idle looserr. Too bad that you are about to achieve your aims here.
do you know your HIV status if I may ask
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by alphaNomega: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
eelbay:
There is a way these women mind work. It is quite different from that of men.
Women are blessings but avoid the damages ones.
It is obvious you can't save damage women.

Damn!

You can! You need to find her missing pieces!! Talking from experience.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nature8(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Asiwin na nsoro... angry
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by onadana: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
sonnie10:
I blame the husband. Why would you open male boutique for your wife?
If customers try the clothes, she might want to hype them by saying nice things so that they would buy. In so doing, some people might take her serious and start getting ideas.

Very funny,women are so unpredictable. Remembered I had a girlfriend in the past we were so much in love.We spoke that evening for a long time,video call and all...you won't believe there was a guy in the house who slept over.She told me she just massaged him and nothing happened. Imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by meccuno: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
post=83571897:
Just look at the fully loaded boutique the hubby funded for her.

The question is : WHAT DOES A WOMAN REALLY WANT?!

In this case..........
they want dead meat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by OmalichaJesus(f): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
AdolfHittler:
Trust me some ladies never deserve a good man
they're destined to be destroyed by rough men

tufiakwa

How sure are you that he is a good man?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Damfostopper(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
trust females creatures at ur own peril
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
That is a lot of hardwork.
Men don't need extra stress.

alphaNomega:

You can! You need to find her missing pieces!! Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by DameB(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Who will cheat will cheat

It's all about person values...
This woman must have been doing it for long, to have the effrontery to commit adultery on her matrimonial bed...

Haaa shocked shocked shocked...

Horribly horrible

But if the tables were turned and the man was caught in this same way would the woman have beaten him?
Men don't wanna share but expect women to share.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Blackvic1:
i will not dispute what you said but like I said earlier You will never know what actions you will take till you find yourself in similar situation not just a girlfriend but a wife in your matrimonial bed , I have found myself in such situation but I was lucky enough to understand earlier enough in life that no woman is worth the stress and I was never expecting anything short of that from her I have never trusted any woman except my mother, if you see her you will swear she’s the most faithful woman but I wasn’t Swelled but her devices and I believe all men should do the same...what causes the type of anger is when you have so much expectations from a woman and when you’ve invested so much you will be bound to be disappointed but when you expect less and such things happen you will laugh at the situation and just walk away please all men never expect faithfulness from any woman so when you get disappointed it wouldn’t pain you at all
I'm talking about the law here, the reason for your anger and assaulting someone doesn't concern the law, you're to learn to control your anger. If you have issues with anyone report to the authorities.

At the end of the case, the court won't charge nor punish the wife for cheating, it's the man who beat up the wife that will be charged and punished and even pay for medical treatment.

Had it been we're in Sharia state, that's another case for punishment.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by sleekman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Another man on my matrimonial bed? The man is very nice Lord knows I would have done worse. Na here lawyers dey fit claim temporal insanity. She's extremely lucky. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Blackvic1: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
tintingz:
I'm talking about the law here, the reason for your anger and assaulting someone doesn't concern the law, you're to learn to control your anger. If you have issues with anyone report to the authorities.

At the end of the case, the court won't charge nor punish the wife for cheating, it's the man who beat up the wife that will be charged and punished and even pay for medical treatment.

Had it been we're in Sharia state, that's another case for punishment.
like i said earlier I am not disputing what you said it’s only few men that can take control of the outcome it’s only few and those few are those that understands like I said earlier for me I will save myself the stress of laying my hands on her I will walk away and drink to celebrate lol
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by stormborn28(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
newdawn2017:
The man is fucking beast, y treat grow up that way? What happened to departing from her honorably? undecided
that woman dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Dicktionary: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
The rate of Marital Openleggity by Femalesapiens is now Unspeakable, Spreading her 2 walking sticks on her conjugal/mating domain meant for her legal husband for another Ape-man to fist on. What a pity. Smh
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by sonnie10: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Aystarz:

So make me blame the boutique's gender na... While you do that, make sure you throw some more blames in the way of the clothes sold in there too.
Imagine a guy tries a cloth that is obviously tight between the legs, how would she explain that without looking or making not so comfortable remarks?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by stormborn28(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Namma:
Is beating her the best option??some men are just beast... Nawa oh... Not supporting the womans behavior oh.. But there are better ways to solve this
kai ...the woman has been in that game... She go dey Fvck well well
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by YelloweWest: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Both of them are mad, especially the man!

It's obvious he can't satisfy her needs, why beat her up when u can divorce her

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by buzmanjohn(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
2019 Recruitment: Custodian Life Assurance Limited (CLA) is recruiting for fulltime Retail Business Executives

https://naijalift.com/custodian-life-assurance-limited-cla/
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by buzmanjohn(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
2019 Recruitment: Night Duty Officer at Dangote

https://naijalift.com/night-duty-officer-at-dangote/
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by NNEWIsuper: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
forget that thing

Women need care and attention

Once she lacks it, anywhere she can get it become her hub

There are some pregnancy mothers thread on this forum, small attention a gave a friend I met there almost caused trouble for me

Men need to do more for their wives, listen to her needs, care for her, dropping feeding money and 2 mins sex is not enough for the modem woman

In those days maybe but today, a woman wants good sex, wants to know that u like her body

Wants to be kissed and rubbed, wants to be told plenty things, wants to laugh, men need to seat up

If not, issues like this will continue, shey this is the one that was caught many are happening
only a lazy unemployed man has time for all these

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Investmentfreak:

There are no better ladies anywhere, I am sorry to say this, mine happened (she went down with my very own best friend!! He told me she was making advances at him, I doubted and had to permit him to take her to a hotel, lodge and f$$k her... He did , she came back and still denied it, I was in the hotel, I saw everything, I saw the used cd, I saw my (wife to be , she was so looose,!!) please as a guy if you can’t stay with a prostitute as a wife.. Back off

She came back and still called me sweetheart!

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by WHITELIGHTER: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
If as a Man U think u can ever satisfy the needs of a woman, u are just joking....and deceiving yourself....they are all bunch of confused lots

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by WHITELIGHTER: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
forget that thing

Women need care and attention

Once she lacks it, anywhere she can get it become her hub

There are some pregnancy mothers thread on this forum, small attention a gave a friend I met there almost caused trouble for me

Men need to do more for their wives, listen to her needs, care for her, dropping feeding money and 2 mins sex is not enough for the modem woman

In those days maybe but today, a woman wants good sex, wants to know that u like her body

Wants to be kissed and rubbed, wants to be told plenty things, wants to laugh, men need to seat up

If not, issues like this will continue, shey this is the one that was caught many are happening

Just listen to yourself, so you came to this earth just because of a woman? Use eraser to clean your brain

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by alphaNomega: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
eelbay:
That is a lot of hardwork.
Men don't need extra stress.

I know, I am saying it is possible

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Oreofepeters: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Imargine what a bastarrrdd did to someone's daughter, as if he is faithful to the wife. This woman should damn the marriage, use her last kobo to arrest the man, he should serve jail term. How could she take another man to her matrimonial bed, was that the only bed in the world....... such a fool.
No sense in what you typed there....

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Austino5050: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Mboi: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
RenHub:

We be 6 boys 2 na army officers! You'd wish to join her but it won't come grin
Is it the six boys or the two officers that is swelling your head? Don't forget that those your two officers can be posted to Sambisa to go and fight Boko Haram for 5years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by hkidola00(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
GraGra247:

Abeg I like the "sound recorder" part. How does it work?? I want to catch someone.

check my topics under my profile,u will find out more....it on playstore,redphone with a green background icon
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by NkemChukwudi: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Very ungrateful human being. The man must have spent good money for her to get the shop stocked with much stocks like that. You can't blame the man, you know the kind hard hustles he passed through to acquire the money. Mheen! I don't pray for this kind of thing for even my enemy. This kind of thing can destabilize even the strongest man. No compromise in some women dictionary, even if the man no Sabi fvck you as you want, can't you just look at the better side of him and manage the fvck he dey give you and work towards him giving you a better fvck. Mheen! This kind fvck is a fvcked up! It just fvcked up the lady's life because of fvck!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

Are you okay?

Mumu guys would be trying so hard a own a lady, something that is absolutely impossible.
It is very easy to identify and spot a lady that will do this. You can tell from their behaviour, demeanour and general body language.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.