Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Chioma was a vargin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma was a vargin (1943 Views)

Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) / Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma was a vargin by logan2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chioma Na virgin before Davido met her... NA davido tear her hymen... ;d

"My baby na tear rubber o" - Davido
Remember that line?

All man with em preference.... Look I'm not saying non virgins cant get married... Im just saying. this explains why Davido is all over her.

And again you can minus the fact that Chioma is a good cook and from a very respectable family... Davido na very sensible man..
If na Zaddy wizkid em for blow this opportunity away. And take chioma another hoelosho...

Emmm na my take be that.... Make the blasting start...
Re: Chioma was a vargin by logan2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
larry5050 wisdom042 borisyeltskin clems88
ZaRuleOfLaw , Dunkofia20 coolegbo Oyindaberry ,
Newjasy, Aminsa , Electrochemistry , kachimor , joid ,
omoskenso Hiswordmylife , kaleidoscope , buzorcharles, Promise47 , Mindlesskid , Deluxewize, AyarmBoye
MYMINDER HardWork29 , MSRA phemmiebabs ,
Kevsmart88 blizard44 , gbenga4sure
Re: Chioma was a vargin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
biko who asked for your opinion??
Re: Chioma was a vargin by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
logan2:

Remember that line?

All man with em preference.... Look I'm not saying non virgins cant get married... Im just saying. this explains why Davido is all over her.

And again you can minus the fact that Chioma is a good cook and from a very respectable family... Davido na very sensible man..
If na Zaddy wizkid em for blow this opportunity away. And take chioma another hoelosho...

When a man is crazy about a girl, he can say anything to hype her.....timi dakolo said the same thing about his wife being a virgin later we heard pstor has entered the place, the probability pastor is not the first person seff is very high

1 Like

Re: Chioma was a vargin by Powersurge: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
logan2:

Remember that line?

op come and open the door I won tell you something.

1 Like

Re: Chioma was a vargin by buzorcharles(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
logan2:
omoskenso Hiswordmylife , kaleidoscope , buzorcharles, Promise47 , Mindlesskid , Deluxewize, AyarmBoye

guy abeg Y u put my name join for this group of ppl. I wan know pls

2 Likes

Re: Chioma was a vargin by logan2(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2019
buzorcharles:

guy abeg Y u put my name join for this group of ppl. I wan know pls
if you nor like the thread Waka pass
Re: Chioma was a vargin by clems88(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
logan2:
what is my moniker doing here. angry

(1) (Reply)

How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. / These Kind Of Women Will Hardly Find Love. / Hi Romancelanders Kindly Rate My Display Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.