Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Watch Cossy As She Preaches Sermon As Her Boobs Wink Lustfully - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch Cossy As She Preaches Sermon As Her Boobs Wink Lustfully (989 Views)

I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor / Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cossy As She Preaches Sermon As Her Boobs Wink Lustfully by skyrockete(m): 2:18am On Oct 30, 2019
It is so hillariouslly funny to watch a video of Cossy Orjiakor as she preaches sermon Titled: “Mind your business” She could be seen looking serious as she quotes a verse in the Bible. Her dress is so provocative that one could see her two boobs winking lustfully.

Also showing in the video show on a YouTube Channel ” VerityBase TV’ that runs commentaries in Pidgin English on trending news and events also features Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar who just bought a new car; Escalade EXT as she shows it off. The actress who was sick sometime ago is now back on her feet glowing in beauty.

The popular Ghanaian Singer, Becca is also in the News documentary on VerytyBase Tv, a Youtube Channel who disclosed in a talk show called “Vim Talk” that nobody should ask her or disturb her on why she married a Nigerian. She challenged Ghanaian men why she was single for 33 years but no Ghanaian man asked for her hands in marriage but some of them now have the guts to be challenging or asking questions on why she married a Nigerian.

Watch the Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrTe5kzVAA
Re: Watch Cossy As She Preaches Sermon As Her Boobs Wink Lustfully by olu77(m): 2:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Atleast 3 out of the 10 richest people in Lagos are married to Ghanians and it was after divorcing their first wife. I think Nigerian men are african husbands. Women all over the world knows that Nigerian men exceptionally caring if their women are diligent and not overbearing.

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Evoeme (ovularia) Is Still Alive / Happy Dad Recreates A Past Photo Of Him And Daughter At Daughter's Call To Bar / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.