Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (51416 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by neolife82(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
sorry oooo. the igwe of our yoruba movie.
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by actualization: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mr. Playa.....be grateful to God......say GOD....I THANK YOU....

1 Like

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Bahamas95(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Stanleyrays:
Yorubawood actor not nollywood
Na Nollywood oga, all na Nigerian movie.
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by actualization: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mr. Playa.....be grateful to God......say GOD....I thank you
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tribal mark na ur identity rock it with respect

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Adedove(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Tribal mark honestly has to be criminalized.
There was a day I was travelling down to Saki after many years of not visiting and I sighted 2 well dressed light skinned girls looking fly on okays and I was trying to look at their faces to admire them and what I saw on the face of one of them shocked me, those tribal marks are so thick and dark, not the 1 1 tribal mark but is it abaja or keke they call it? The marks were plenty and dark and I couldn't imagine how much she curses her parents or whoever is responsible for it daily. Ever since then, I've not seen a girl in Saki which such tribal mark, the most I see is 1 1 which is also very rare that I may not even see any girl with any tribal mark for a week straight. Parents don't want to put it on the faces of their kids anymore

You and Olaiya Igwe would be glad to know that the act has been criminalized by The Children and Young Persons Act.
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Annie001: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
My own is not even that deep but I hate myself anytime I see it

1 Like

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Hoodbilonia: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
I will give my child one.
Dollar mark sign $ just side the eyerow
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Sterope(f): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Marks they don't know are there. How can you be depressed about that? Quit trying to project your feelings to them undecided

Joshmodest:
The man is not like the others who pretend they are happy about it , when deep down they feel depressed everyday...
But if the man is talking like this what does he expect sanyeri to say ??
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Caesar25: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
They did it then because they wouldn't want it to be difficult in finding you peradventure you get lost
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
peteruuu:
There's a place In Lagos that specializes in tribal marks removal.

He can go there and see for himself.
But i doubt if he's actually ready and serious about it though.

Could you be more precise pls. I wanna erase mine too.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by SEEDORF441(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Most you guys that commented didn't even read the story
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Elxandre(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
The piracy thing was the most shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Nmezor(f): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mark of identification smiley... Some of dem can look horrible though... Pure facial destruction all in the name of TM angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Deomovies: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
ibechris:

I will petronise u...I need to start watching movies these days so as to avoid too many thinking.

OK sir
Can you kindly please hit me up through the link down
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Iamvetlander(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Look at d man I respect so much saying thrash, many doesn't have tribal and they are not successful like you... You should be grateful to God not regret.. I would have love to have tribal mark and be successful like you
Go and sit down my friend grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Quorax: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Joshmodest:
The man is not like the others who pretend they are happy about it , when deep down they feel depressed everyday...

You are African. Always remember that.
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by sonature1: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Look at d man I respect so much saying thrash, many doesn't have tribal and they are not successful like you... You should be grateful to God not regret.. I would have love to have tribal mark and be successful like you

Pretend all you want, deep down everyone wishes that there was a part of their body that was structured differently. Well, that's the imperfection of man anyway.

You only got to know about his because he made it public. Tribal marks neither make people fine nor put food on the table anymore.

The world has moved; we must keep pace with the trend.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by yeyeosoronga: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

I know a lady that put tribal marks and she was between 18-20 years. She put some small ones on both cheeks because she liked it.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Americanboy35: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
ibechris:

I will petronise u...I need to start watching movies these days so as to avoid too many thinking.
Can you store on memory card too?
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by Opus85(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
my man igwe olaiya. the man sabi give me cold gulder and chicken shaa. very true to the core.
Re: Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life by hkidola00(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
peteruuu:
There's a place In Lagos that specializes in tribal marks removal.

He can go there and see for himself.
But i doubt if he's actually ready and serious about it though.
where??...are u sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.