Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? (3202 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by Oxone(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2010
Just man up dude and approach her, whatever happen cant be worse than your present state
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by MissyB3(f): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
''You're too young, sorry''. It's in his best interest that he lets me be afterwards. Else, I'D step on his ego to pass the message across.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by Ikedonn(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ poster
Have confident in yourself.You are a man ,no matter the height of the lady or age you can still always talk to her.A man is always a man.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by greggng: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
age is nothing but a number. it should be a matter of choice. if a younger man gives you pleasure, why not accept it.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by Ymodulus: 3:33am On Nov 22, 2010
@GN202 na wao for you. Na you make me comment for this thread. Na you sure say no be you get that pickin?

For me i dont believe the word love exist o.
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2010
there is no harm on trying coz girlz are still girlz irrespective of her age. approach her and tell her ur mind coz she will nt kill you rather she will say no,
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2010
nothing wrong if u can handle it.age has nothing to do wth maturity
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by djungle(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2010
GNS202:

unhm! I once dated a gal who happened to be 27 while i was 18 then, though she got married 2yrs ago, but still invite me over. I ve ignored her cos i can't bleep a married woman. To be continue,

GNS202:

I wont lie, dis lady has been so supportive to me while i was still an under graduate, but the point is that she is ,married, On different occasion she booked an hotel for us to meet, claiming DAT i was the only man that knows her deep shocked shocked shocked. now she has three children which i don't knew if i was responsible for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. She told me that her little boy look like me, and the daughter. to be continue,

Please stop contradicting yourself! On your first post, you claimed you turned down her sexual advances to you; because you didn't want to commit adultery. On the second post you claimed and I quote: 'she has three children which I don't know if I was responsible for.' How could you father three children with a woman you had not been sleeping with?
Re: Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? by excoba101: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2010
It would really take a modern Nigerian lady to accept a younger guy. Most Nigerian girls are still making their decisions based on the primitive african culture.

you nor serious grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

In The House Of God Or In Bed? / Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.