Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

In The House Of God Or In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The House Of God Or In Bed? (3201 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Vicjustice: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
I acknowledge that the mindset of the vast Nigerians is; spending the last moments of a passing year and the arrival of a new year in Church or Prayer House. But there should be some who spent these moments in bed with romance or sx partners, thus welcoming the new year in romance or "sin".
   Is there anyone who is liberal enough to admit this here?
   Also, if you spent these hours in Church or Prayer House, share it here

Find free love/romance at: www.bebeye.com
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by MaJBlige(f): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2011
so if you dont spend the New Year Eve in church, but rather with your loved one in bed, you have sinned? Which commandment says, thou shall spend the last day of the year in church?
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Vicjustice: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2011
Read my english carefully and you'd understand that i was referring to the mindsets or mentality of Nigerians. So, don't get it all wrong: the sin i wrote there carries quotation mark, meaning, that's what many people (nigerians) call such act.
   I'm not so shallow in mentality to judge such as "sin" cheesy grin
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by 190: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

so if you dont spend the New Year Eve in church, but rather with your loved one in bed, you have sinned? Which commandment says, thou shall spend the last day of the year in church?

^^John 3:16
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Dyt(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2011
Well i spent mine in bed alone bt mesmerizin abt him
didnt even know wen it wz new yr
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by tine(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2011
With bombs going off all over the place, played it safe and stayed in bed  wink
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by KissIkebe(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2011
Interesting, let me see who will be the first to share his or her newyear romance and then, i'll follow wink
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Tegese: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dyt:

Well i spent mine in bed alone bt mesmerizin abt him
didnt even know wen it wz new yr
armed with a vibrator or a dil-do?
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Dyt(f): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^^ i had non of dose
i wz on d tots till i slpt off
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
As far as I was concerned, what I was doing wasn't sinful. I didn't spend my last moments of 2010 with my legs or a** in the air but I did welcome the new year enthralled in passion grin
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Odunnu: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2011
I spent it in church! from 8pm -2am.
Last year, I spent it here on NL (all by myself in bed)
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
God doesn't travel, so I spent the night at home and went to church next morning.
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by 190: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
had fun, drank alot!
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Acidosis(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
I always spend the last moment of a year and the beginning of a new year in church, not only that, I also do my last & first spending (offering) in church. It has a lot of significance if only you'd look at it on a spiritual platform.
Before you ask me where I got that act in the bible, you also must be ready to tell me the passage that tells you to eat, drink, bath, wash, brush. .
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by violent(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
was busy pissing my neighbors off, didn't even know it was new year already!
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
House of God ==> Total waste of time.
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

As far as I was concerned, what I was doing wasn't sinful. I didn't spend my last moments of 2010 with my legs or a** in the air but I did welcome the new year enthralled in passion grin

grin grin
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by violent(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

dang!. . .
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by iyatrustee(f): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2011
Spent mine in bed alone ! My hubby travelledcry cry cry cry
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
I wanted to go to church but my brother refused to take me and everyone had gone,so i spent mine on nl in bed.
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by soreola(f): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2011
I spent mine in church up until 12:30am, best part was claiming the prophesies and dancing like I neva did in the yr 2010, Thanking God for taking me into the yr 2011, B4 the service we heard about the bomb blast, and even a group of pastors that were prayin but 1 dropped dead rite there, so once again I thank God b/c nothing happened to me, was even thinkin that a tiny blood clot could have formed somewhere and I may have died or something little like that, but I thank God, Happy New year y'all,
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by axeman85(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
I was at home and still deciding n what to do either just sleep, BUT i ended going to church very good to enter the newyear with praise and worship. without asking GOD for anything rather kept thanking him and also 1st money to leave my hand in 2011 was offerring to GOD. spent it in church.
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by calddon(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2011
i couldnt go any where cos i was not sure where the next bomb might go off.
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Canisma(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2011
If two married couples had had a sweet rump of a sex from 11.55 p.m (31st night) to 12.05 a.m (new year), wont that create a record of engaging in a single sex bout for two years ? It will just be a record for Guinness, but what a record !
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Vicjustice: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2011
Canisma:

If two married couples had had a sweet rump of a sex from 11.55 p.m (31st night) to 12.05 a.m (new year), wont that create a record of engaging in a single sex bout for two years ? It will just be a record for Guinness, but what a record !
   You're right in a way, but not entirely. A lot of couples do that so, it can't be anything near a record.
   And by the way, does your sex last for only 10 minutes undecided?

Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by sexylogan(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Nice. tongue
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by 190: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2011
Vicjustice:

You're right in a way, but not entirely. A lot of couples do that so, it can't be anything near a record.
   And by the way, does your sex last for only 10 minutes undecided?

grin grin grin grin unlike we dat romp for hours!! grin grin grin
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2011
Lol.spent d 31st nyt in bed cos there was no lyt n d gen was misbehavin so i just slept angrily n was waitin 4 day break 1st of january wit every1 outsyd partyim n throwin banger.2 ad salt 2 injury my boyfi dint cal n wen i cald him he refusd 2 pik up.i just got more angry n gave him quit notice via text.mumsi n popsi came home n pised me of so i just had a bad day al tru 31st n 1st of jan
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2011
^^^ Eh ya, sorry o undecided
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by 190: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2011
^^If you were close 2 me,I would have thrown a banger/firecracker @ you
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
190:

^^If you were close 2 me,I would have thrown a banger/firecracker @ you

And I'd beat you to a pulp with my sticks grin.
Re: In The House Of God Or In Bed? by 190: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

And I'd beat you to a pulp with my sticks grin.

angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Killed My America Dreams. / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls / I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.