Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. (1973 Views)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Op did you observe at night when you want to sleep or when to wake up in the morning you find yourself clutching to the pillow?

It's nature's way of telling you, you need a spouse. Loneliness is emotionally overwhelming
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Joel3(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
Op did you observe at night when you want to sleep or when to wake up in the morning you find yourself clutching to the pillow?

It's nature's way of telling you, you need a spouse. Loneliness is emotionally overwhelming
if you are used to staying alone you won't say that.
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Allsingles: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Joel3:
I live in a two story building that has a lot of flats and mini flat apartments.

everyone living there have partners or single mother living with children and young woman that bring in young jobless man to live with her.

we were only two that was living there single until the other young man bring in woman to live with him and remaining me. he is already calling her his wife when making reference to her, same thing with another guy living with a young girl with children who wanted to tempted me to sin with her the other day when no body was around.. the fact i like and love living alone sometimes I do feel bored which I will walk around to hang out in bar before returning home.

I'm not considering bringing any girl to live with me for now. but the fact I'm already in mid thirties I know there is not much time for me. my only saving grace was the fact I have baby face and fresh statues that makes me look like mid twenties. unlike my other neighbor brought in young partner to live together.

one of my other neighbor wife was telling me only not as a joke to go find a wife to live with me.

its not new and that's what I found common among guys, and once a guy start living alone the next thing is that he find partner or partner find him and they start living and before you know it they start bearing children and they called each other wife and husband even without legally married.

I for example I know how many girls that want that with me without considering the economic aspect or future that await the present, I for example is a very scaring guy because I have standard of our my live or living should be any short of that will take me to early to my ancestors.

Nigeria is one country where everything is done by faith. they never plan ahead even above 6 months or 1 year. and that's why when the pregnancy begins the real suffer and abuses starts.

my look matters to me. the food i eat my freshness and the clothes that I wear which should be uniform to my children and partner if need be. and anything that threatens that will consumed or destroyed me.

The fact remains that you need a woman but you are confused right now.
Get a woman, be good to her, start as a boyfriend and girlfriend, she should be
visiting you since you don't want to stay together with her.
Don't allow your idle mind to be devil's workshop
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
crackhaus:
Dude take this from me, you DO NOT want to take in a woman (whom you're not married to) to live with you, not even if she's your fiancée or serious girlfriend.

If you're that lonely, let it be a guy you invite to stay with you. In my case, I gave my cousin an open invitation to make use of my place instead of hotels anytime he was in the city, and he was in my city a lot due to work.
Women can always come around, spend a little time, but they must go back to their house, no permanent stay.

Ohhhhhhh God, I was about to give the OP a concrete advice, then I saw your comment cry

OP, please go ahead & invite a babe to your house, prepare a space for her in your room. Double your bed thickness (you would need it), change the wood to a very strong one. Harmattan period is coming & you don't want to be hugging pillows all alone.

Start buying baby things too & let her start preparing for Antenatal, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by crackhaus: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ohhhhhhh God, I was about to give the OP a concrete advice, then I saw your comment cry

OP, please go ahead & invite a babe to your house, prepare a space for her in your room. Double your bed thickness (you would need it), change the wood to a very strong one. Harmattan period is coming & you don't want to be hugging pillows all alone.

Start buying baby things too & let her start preparing for Antenatal, God bless.
Congrats to daddy in advance cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Ladies Handbags, Shoes, Hairs E.t.c For The Family. / For Your Installation Of Dstv & Free To Air Channels / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.