Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly (1086 Views)

Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
You see I am a mad man. I have been mad since I was 15 years old. I recently made a thread about going naked in public and some of you thought I was trolling. I wasnt, I have been going naked in public since 2005. I am now actually mad but I still come out of it occasionally. The thing is, people treat mad people with so much hate and disgust its almost like we are not humans. Everytime I'm mad in public girls spit at me and mock me and dont care if I'm hungry or cold...they just mock my penis size and keep going. Sometimes when I'm strong enough to come out of my madness I experienced the complete opposite. People say I'm very goodlooking, but like I said in my previous thread I think I'm regular in my head. You know how girls are so vain and shallow, when I'm not mad they start flirting with me everywhere I go and start trying to make me their bf. When I ignore them they hiss and gossip me like it's by force to date them. They have no idea that I'm partially mad and that sometimes I'm naked in public. How can a mad man date? I haven't had sexx all my life and I haven't dated also. How could I when I'm partially mad? When I'm naked and covered in dirt 50 percent of the time a year. I am not trolling or wringing a novel, this is fucking true life story. Girls are beefing me cuz they think I'm handsome when I'm not in my mad person phase, but treat me like a monkey when I'm in my mad person phase......so how could I ever like any girl when I know that as soon as the madness hits me they will start spitting on me?

By next week I will completely go into the world as a mad person cuz I'm really tired of trying to stay normal.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Okongwutochukwu. The moniker you should link up with. wink
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
Okongwutochukwu.
The moniker you should link up with. wink

I have been naked in public since on Thursday, I only just came back home on sunday
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by IceColdVeins(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Share your unclad pics here and we'll take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Badboibipo:

I have been naked in public since on Thursday, I only just came back home on sunday
Why you disturbing me? I've typed down the moniker. Check him out.
((He's taken though))
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by IceColdVeins(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
lol...don't be scared! Not all lunatics bite u know?
RedCreme21:
Why you disturbing me? I've typed down the moniker. Check him out.
((He's taken though))

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
lol...don't be scared! Not all lunatics bite u know?
im really terrified. This one would. Bite and scratch out my eyes. I fear all lunatics embarassed
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Lamanii22(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Badboibipo:
You see I am a mad man. I have been mad since I was 15 years old. I recently made a thread about going naked in public and some of you thought I was trolling. I wasnt, I have been going naked in public since 2005. I am now actually mad but I still come out of it occasionally. The thing is, people treat mad people with so much hate and disgust its almost like we are not humans. Everytime I'm mad in public girls spit at me and mock me and dont care if I'm hungry or cold...they just mock my penis size and keep going. Sometimes when I'm strong enough to come out of my madness I experienced the complete opposite. People say I'm very goodlooking, but like I said in my previous thread I think I'm regular in my head. You know how girls are so vain and shallow, when I'm not mad they start flirting with me everywhere I go and start trying to make me their bf. When I ignore them they hiss and gossip me like it's by force to date them. They have no idea that I'm partially mad and that sometimes I'm naked in public. How can a mad man date? I haven't had sexx all my life and I haven't dated also. How could I when I'm partially mad? When I'm naked and covered in dirt 50 percent of the time a year. I am not trolling or wringing a novel, this is fucking true life story. Girls are beefing me cuz they think I'm handsome when I'm not in my mad person phase, but treat me like a monkey when I'm in my mad person phase......so how could I ever like any girl when I know that as soon as the madness hits me they will start spitting on me?

By next week I will completely go into the world as a mad person cuz I'm really tired of trying to stay normal.

Haaaa aye n shey e gaan ... Edi ti mu e finally...
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Lamanii22(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Edi aiye ti mu e finally.... Aiye n shey e gidi....
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lamanii22:
Edi aiye ti mu e finally.... Aiye n shey e gidi....

U know I cant read yoruba right

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Rahyberg(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Badboibipo post=83598247]
By next week I will completely go into the world as a mad person cuz I'm really tired of trying to stay

This pikin needs deliverance oh

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Lamanii22(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:

U know I cant read yoruba right

Lol... The more reason I wrote it in Yoruba....
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op,who give you SK smoke grin ? Before,you answer,find garri take first..
Re: Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly by Tvibes001(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
I get you bro but I don't understand you. Naah!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating With Several Guys And This Happens” – Lady Confe / Drama As Man Discovers His Wife’s Sugar Boy Impregnates The Wife And 2 Sisters / She Is Too Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.