Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos (9886 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Airforce01:
#Daddy'sduty
#Relationshipgoal wink

Children are beautiful gift from God and chilling at home with my LO gives me so much joy .

Zara is growing up so fast and I give God the glory .

Second child on the way , I give God the glory .

ERM, don't worry about the momma, she's fine. wink

Too loaded to be empty.
Too late to fail. Amen.

You've grown up Kal-El. Your trials have matured you.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by MrCork: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
angry
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Eyeness: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
She's so cute. please try and give her the best a father can airforce1 it is more than putting food on the table and paying school fees.

its about these little things, defending her, making her feel safe, protected and loved in your presence and when you are away.
if your child cries daaaaddddy whenever she needs something or runs to hug you to be comfortable if anything makes her unhappy, then you are doing a good job at fatherhood.

she's pretty, in a few months she will be dragging meat with you. look at those pretty teeth.

By the way, is mama #1 mama #2?

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
This one na "Na my papa born me" grin grin grin

cute kid
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
look at you and your two left legs undecided
Uyiii:

sentimentality aside, no harm in garnishing your postulations with wisdom at times as it is always profitable.

you just dey here, even as new guy dey form troll, who you dey troll don kick start hin life already. girl or boy, he's got for himself a progeny this early and will progress with life from here.

I know say you just wan troll because na girl him get, not necessarily because you don't know a female child like chimamanda is better than male children who end up as thieves and constituting nuisance in the society.

get sense broo! pikin na pikin, how you take train am naim matter.

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
look at you and your two left legs undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Depressed101: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
khiaa:

I'll congratulate you when you deserve to be congratulated. If you were responsible you wouldn't continue to be on the wrong path. Stop making babies out of wedlock. I thought that wasn't an African thing and it was against your culture/society, at least that's what all the Nairalanders say .
airforce1 na igbo guy?
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by vicben27(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
father hood has finally made you to have sense, am most happy for you brotherman
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
OH MY GOODNESS! Mrcork you're back ive missed you so much it's been over a year please don't ever leave again you almost broke my heart cry ilysm
MrCork:

..bro u sound like my ex..cam u cook? angry
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
did u notice corky is back??!!1 I'm so happy
Guest007:

grin grin grin
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
khiaa:

What do god have to do with this, anyway I'm nervous right now because I just got a warning that the California wild fire is about 20 minutes away from where I am. I have already packed my emergency bag with food, clothes, water and medication. Its 5.00 am and I am afraid to go back to sleep. I'm sitting on the couch by the door conversing with you trying to get my mind off of the situation.
wow. The wild fire situation is really serious. I really wish you safety wherever you are. What's the situation report now?
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Emarvel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's been a while bro....... happy to see that you're fine.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cutehector:
wow. The wild fire situation is really serious. I really wish you safety wherever you are. What's the situation report now?

Thank Yah, it bypassed my area but I was prepared. The winds have died down so the firefighters have a better chance at containing the fires.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by manGODDED: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
khiaa:

I wish my life was boring, playing with you guys is keeping my mind off of the fires.
so because you manage leave naija go U.S you don automatically turn to black American abi. Na body dey catch you.

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
did u notice corky is back??!!1 I'm so happy

You're obsession for him no be here ooo grin

He's a playyyer (True story) embarassed
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
manGODDED:
so because you manage leave naija go U.S you don automatically turn to black American abi. Na body dey catch you.
I'm Black American. I have never been to Nigeria or anywhere in Africa but my hope is to visit Ghana one day.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2019
khiaa:

I'm Black American. I have never been to Nigeria or anywhere in Africa but my hope is to visit Ghana one day.
...Why you dey parah like this nah? Longest tum. Ope you re fine.?
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
...Why you dey parah like this nah? Longest tum. Ope you re fine.?

I don't understand.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2019
khiaa:

I don't understand.
.. Oh sorry. Meant to ask why you were angry with those comments.Longest time.Sure you re fyn?It's bn long we talked
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Nov 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Oh sorry. Meant to ask why you were angry with those comments.Longest time.Sure you re fyn?It's bn long we talked
I was only angry at the comments that insulted me, can you be specific on the comments you are talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Is There Anything Wrong If Your Housegirl Is Sitting Like This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.