Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo (11060 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by DapoBear(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2010
igbo boy:

Ade na your papa own Lagos?, Some kain things can pepper the flesh such as the presence of Igbos In lagos,  Nna all you can do is complain all day, sharpen your teeth for internet as a cyber warrior but at the end of the day you go go sleep wake up and Igbo man go still dey Lagos, 

Geez the way people talk as if Lagos or onitsha or kano are their own countries, Last time I check they are all in Nigeria so deal with it PUNK

That is the point of a federal republic. Again, the key word is FEDERAL. You don't seem to know what it means. One implication of federal is that whining and moaning about things that other states decide to do makes no sense.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Ummm that wasn't mockery, You actually spelt it right. A sizable amount of you Yorubas tend to neglect your brains while typing, obviously fantasizing about Big Booty, Amala or taking a droppings. I am probably wrong but those are the 3 things that comes to mind when i think about yall!

Nna na waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why you con dey abuse me like that! Anyhow, Ima need some spare parts for my BMW,when should I expect them to arrive?

In the mean time, could you get me some amala from Mrs. Nwo-bo-do (loking for some pu.nani to phucks) Nwo-ko-cha (looking for some di ck to sha.g) ?

PS; Yoruba translations of your popular names in parenthesis.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2010
Nna na waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why you con dey abuse me like that! Anyhow, Ima need some spare parts for my BMW,when should I expect them to arrive?

In the mean time, could you get me some amala from Mrs. Nwo-bo-do (loking for some pu.nani to phucks) Nwo-ko-cha (looking for some di ck to sha.g) ?

PS; Yoruba translations of your popular names in parenthesis.

I am sure you are an Ignorant,  I dont argue with those set of people,  Piece of advice go and get Bluetooth his kinds are the ones i argue with people who know where to place ? and !

Why you con dey abuse me like that!

that should be a question mark you off spring of an ILLITERATE tribe!

Pick up a book.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Ummm that wasn't mockery, You actually spelt it right. A sizable amount of you Yorubas tend to neglect your brains while typing, obviously fantasizing about Big Booty, Amala or taking a droppings. I am probably wrong but those are the 3 things that comes to mind when i think about yall!

Ummm that wasn't mockery, You actually spelt it right. A sizable amount of you Yorubas tend to neglect your brains while typing, obviously fantasizing about Big Booty, Amala or taking a droppings. I am probably wrong but those are the 3  three ( it is advisable to spell out numbers under 10  that do not refer to measuremnt units or currency)  things that comes to mind come to mind (the subject and the verb have to agree in subject and person)  when i I think about yall!
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2010
Ummm that wasn't mockery, You actually spelt it right. A sizable amount of you Yorubas tend to neglect your brains while typing, obviously fantasizing about Big Booty, Amala or taking a droppings. I am probably wrong but those are the 3  three ( it is advisable to spell out numbers under 10  that do not refer to measuremnt units or currency)  things that comes to mind  come to mind (the subject and the verb have to agree in subject and person)  when i  I think about yall!

Coming from a Yoruba man glorified Agbero this is quite Laudable!

10 that do not refer to measuremnt units or currency)

measurement bro, measurement learn to spell its not that difficult, is it?
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2010
BTW I am outta here till some educated pips start posting in here. Not some Amala Junkie.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

I am sure you are an Ignorant,  I dont argue with those set of people,  Piece of advice go and get Bluetooth his kinds are the ones i argue with people who know where to place ? and !
Pick up a book.
Fixed! You are very very welcome.

I am sure you are an Ignorant.  I don't argue with those set of people.  Piece of advice, go and get Bluetooth his kinds are the ones I argue with, people who know where to place ? and !

I read your response calling me "off spring of an ILLITERATE tribe" with both amusement and bemusement. I was amused by what seems to me your all-too-predictable predilection to invoke new alibis  to think the worst of Yorubas and bemused by your total lack of insight of your own stu.pidity.
Here is my advice,  next time, rather than use the word "tribe," why not show off your sophistication and use more dignifying alternatives like “ethnic group,” “community,” “ethnic nationality,” “nation,” etc
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
  I read your response calling me "off spring of an ILLITERATE tribe" with both amusement and bemusement. I was amused by what seems to me your all-too-predictable predilection to invoke new alibis  to think the worst of Yorubas and bemused by your total lack of insight of your own stu.pidity.
Here is my advice,  next time, rather than use the word "tribe," why not show off your sophistication and use more dignifying alternatives like “ethnic group,” “community,” “ethnic nationality,” “nation,” etc

Its all so obvious you,that you take a lot of time consulting your dictionary for new words in a bid to keep up in the verbal assault! I for one would not stoop so low as to engage in a verbal altercation with "one of your kinds", just as I clearly stated in the post I made prior to this.

Please, consult your dictionary again to find out what a "Tribe" means,  Its good to see you adhered to my plea concerning picking up a book, its a rare phenomenon amongst your people,particularly ones of this generation. And your actions might just be the beginning of something wonderful for your people.

Here is my advice,  next time, rather than use the word "tribe," why not show off your sophistication and use more dignifying alternatives like “ethnic group,” “community,” “ethnic nationality,” “nation,” etc

And just so you know, this ^^^ wasn't an advice. It was more of a suggestion. You might have to pay me if i keep schooling you this way! Yes i exclaimed, cos this is getting to stressful.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Its all so obvious you,that you take a lot of time consulting your dictionary for new words in a bid to keep up in the verbal assault! I for one would not stoop so low as to engage in a verbal altercation with "one of your kinds", just as I clearly stated in the post I made prior to this.
Please, consult your dictionary again to find out what a "Tribe" means,  Its good to see you adhered to my plea concerning picking up a book, its a rare phenomenon amongst your people,particularly ones of this generation. And your actions might just be the beginning of something wonderful for your people.
And just so you know, this ^^^ wasn't an advice. It was more of a suggestion. You might have to pay me if i keep schooling you this way! Yes i exclaimed, cos this is getting to stressful.
Try for once to write clearly and articulately. I am tired of correcting your mistakes. Are you still in Third grade?

It was not my intention to embarrass you openly as I have done with my previous posts. It is another way for me to show my love to you, and your  hopelessly ungrateful"ethnic group."  I believe in tough love, just like Pa Awo. You continuously leech off us and other Nigerians, yet brave enough to accuse us of unspeakable wrong doings. Time and again, you make stu.pid decisions, act unwisely, grudgingly ask for forgiveness, only to bite the fingers that fed you once you have been helped to regain your foothold.

I am glad that you and your ilk on NL are able to contribute somewhat intelligently to the discussion. It is a sign that money spent on you to educate you in our universities has been spent reasonably well. We will continue to accommodate you into our schools while sending some of our best brains to help develop your dilapidated glorified highschool spare part warehouse universities. It is my hope, as it was Awo's, that one day you guys will be able to appreciate our generosity towards y'all

BTW, it is not too late to ask for forgiveness!
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
I feel ashamed arguing with you. its clear you are just bringing up issues after issues,  Free education for ALL by AWO? That's Hilarious! I think the Yoruba in that statement was written in transparent fonts. So I would rewrite it

Free education for ALL Yorubas by AWO awo. Now doesn't that look better?
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by aljharem(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

I feel ashamed arguing with you. its clear you are just bringing up issues after issues,  Free education for ALL by AWO? That's Hilarious! I think the Yoruba in that statement was written in transparent fonts. So I would rewrite it

Free education for ALL Yorubas by AWO awo. Now doesn't that look better?

sharrp dia AWOLOWO is one of the greatest black people that ever lived

until an igbo man achieve what he has achieve then u can talk

as far as i am consigned awolowo is a great man
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
sharrp dia AWOLOWO is one of the greatest black people that ever lived

until an igbo man achieve what he has achieve then u can talk

as far as i am consigned awolowo is a great man

Yet you disrespect him, by writing his name is small letters. And just what did he achieve?

Probably the Coca Cola deal? because its evident he failed in everything else! His people are all condemned to Agberoism now. cry
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

I feel ashamed arguing with you. its It's or It is clear you are just bringing up issues after issues,  Free education for ALL by AWO? That's Hilarious! I think the Yoruba in that statement was written in transparent fonts. So I would rewrite it something is missing here.

Free education for ALL Yorubas by [s]AWO [size=7pt]awo][/s] Incomplete and badly constructed sentence, make amends. Now doesn't that look better?

This is by far the your best post since you joined NL. It contains fewer errors than your previous posts. However, you still have a long way to go.  For starters, I suggest you read "A to Z of English language, written by Dele Ashade, another kind Yoruba man.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
This is by far the your best post since you joined NL. It contains fewer errors than your previous posts. However, you still have a long way to go. For starters, I suggest you read "A to Z of English language, written by Dele Ashade, another kind Yoruba man.

Are you dele ashade (doesn't deserve Capitols)? Or is he another one of your many quack lecturers, from your many dilapidated Universities?

I would take heed to your advice, had you been of another tribal decent. Honestly, I feel there isn't a thing a Yoruba man can teach me, Other than how to make that stinky slimy stuff Amala! grin
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Are you dele ashade (doesn't deserve Capitols)? Or It does not look good to start a new sentence with a coordinating conjunction such as and,or, but is he another one of your problematic word sequence many quack lecturers, from your many dilapidated Universities?

I would take the preposition to is required before an infinitive heed to your advice, had you been of another tribal decent. Honestly, I feel there isn't a thing a Yoruba man can teach me, Other than how to make that stinky slimy stuff Amala! grin

Did you mean Capitals, dear?

According to how I was taught by my Yoruba teachers, Capitol is a noun; it is the government building in Washington where the United States Senate and the House of Representatives meet. Not sure how that fits into our present discussion. Anyway, you are the genius here, and I will let you school me on that.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by IGBOboyy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
Those my Yoruba Agbero, are refered to as : Typographical errors. Oh i forgot, your school never had a typewriter.

Did you mean Capitals, dear?

I have tried to be polite all along, but Don't ever refer to me as dear again. I am straight. gay mofo. angry
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by fstranger: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Those my problematic word sequence ; some word sequence are ungrammatical, such as some cases of two consecutive pronouns  Yoruba Agbero, are refered referred to as : Typographical errors. Oh i I forgot, your school never had a typewriter.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! Now you want to blame the typewriter, typical Ibo man, always blaming others for their problems.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by veraponpo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
AWOLOWO THE PACE-SETTER.

FIRST TV IN AFRICA- WNTV NOW NTA,

FIRST INTERNATIONAL SIZE STADIUM - LIBERTY STADIUM ,

FIRST TO START FREE EDUCATION. AS AT 1955, ( WHEN ZIK AND AHMADU BELLO DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO),

FIRST TO CONSTRUCT A SKYSCRAPPER FOR COMMERCIAL DEVT,-COCOA HOUSE,

FIRST TO ESTABLISH A REGIONAL UNIVERSITY NOW FEDERAL-OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY( AFRICA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS),

THE LIST IS ENDLESS, REMEMBER ALL THESE HAPPENED BEFORE AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INDEPENDENCE. WHO CAN TRY THIS TILL TOMORROW, UP AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by Olumogun: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
veraponpo:

AWOLOWO THE PACE-SETTER. . .
UP AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I will not be surprise if some people are asking question about why AWO should be honoured,
when they are a little above 18years.

Any one from YORUBA land honor AWO
Any one from the IGBO land respect the name ZIK
And an average HAUSA man sing SAUDARNA's praise
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by aljharem(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
Olumogun:

I will not be surprise if some people are asking question about why AWO should be honoured,
when they are a little above 18years.

Any one from YORUBA land honor AWO
Any one from the IGBO land respect the name ZIK ojuwku
And an average HAUSA man sing SAUDARNA's praise

if only the igbos honour ZIK it would have been great but instead they honour a murder ojuwku
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by AndreUweh(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2010
alj harem:

if only the igbos honour ZIK it would have been great but instead they honour a murder ojuwku
It is an outright stupidity to think that Ndigbo do not honour Zik. Does the stadium at Enugu not named after Azikiwe?, How about Nnamdi Azikiwe University at Awka?.
You should be more worried on how your Kanuri stock have honoured their son Abacha than wasting your time on Ndigbo.
STOP IT, SMALL FRY.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by koruji(m): 2:30am On Nov 16, 2010
He was doing 50 years ago, what the thugs and thieves of today cannot do.

Shame on unimaginative, pocket-stuffing dealers we call leaders today. This is what unitarism breeds - incompetence in the name of unity.

veraponpo:

AWOLOWO THE PACE-SETTER.

FIRST TV IN AFRICA- WNTV NOW NTA,

FIRST INTERNATIONAL SIZE STADIUM - LIBERTY STADIUM ,

FIRST TO START FREE EDUCATION. AS AT 1955, ( WHEN ZIK AND AHMADU BELLO DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO),

FIRST TO CONSTRUCT A SKYSCRAPPER FOR COMMERCIAL DEVT,-COCOA HOUSE,

FIRST TO ESTABLISH A REGIONAL UNIVERSITY NOW FEDERAL-OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY( AFRICA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS),

THE LIST IS ENDLESS, REMEMBER ALL THESE HAPPENED BEFORE AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INDEPENDENCE. WHO CAN TRY THIS TILL TOMORROW, UP AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by mensdept: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2010
Its all politics as usual
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2010
Nigeria as a Nation really f'ed up by fighting and letting ibo people remain part of the union. I mean of what use is a group of useless, self centered, hateful and perpetually sad leches? They really should have let them go.

How do you deal and co exist with these always crying and whining losers. You are yet to make any kind of significant contribution to the Nation, you are a bunch of ungrateful people, you villages are crap and sorry, you roam around the rest of the country especially Yoruba land for survival and relevancy. It's like you can not make it in life till you enter Yorubaland or leach on other people. Do these clowns really think we can not survive without their greasy spare parts? Are they for real or just hopelessly delusional?  

Apart from fighting for your selfish self, you're yet to be seen fighting for any collective issues affecting the country, you and your leaders are nothing but some money hungry egotistical losers.

It's funny how these born cowards call other people cowards, you fools must be very clueless about your history and you irrelevant status in Nigeria. Everything you lay your hands on flopped, from your mindless blood thirsty and cold blooded cowardly coup to some dumb a/ss biafra elementary planning BS which was resolved after Yoruba military men from the black scorpion to OBJ kicked your a/ss till you surrendered to a Yoruba man.

You cowardly acts is part of your make up, the fool that took you to war cowardly dumped you and took off running like a little girl after sacrificing millions of ibo lives. The coward even returned to claim pensions from the same people he sacrificed your lives for. And you wonder why they say you people sabi kill your own mama for money, at leas we know the lives of your little kids don't mean nothing when it comes to money.

These clowns and cowards who are not know for anything but killing and slaughtering themselves for money are calling youruba people cowards?  Is this ignorance or just lack of basic understnding of your dumb a/ss histroy?

Yoruba men and women are about the only group of people with significant history of human and other forms of sacrifice for a better Nigeria from Herbert Macaulay fighting the colonialists to  the first female licensed driver in Nigeria aka Funmi kuti to Beko kuti, Beko Kuti, Abiola, Bola Ige, Pa Ajasin, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole shoyinka and many more. Many of them risked their lives and many went to jail and opted to stay in jail instead of compromising their beliefs, even Awo himself.

This is what Shagari said about your Zik your father of all cowards " He saw himself in his own words as a "Beautiful Bride" for the highest bidder as well as indispensable. The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows. A "Beautiful Bride" mindset is exactly the opposite of the leadership mindset."

It was written by a wise Igbo and not like you clueless and hate spewing lost souls. Even Ziks resting place is a dump, you clowns lack the common decency to look out for your own, but you run around spending your whole existence needlessly hating for the stupidest reasons.

All your leaders are coward, from the first coup plotter who instead of facing his fellow men and fight, he went at night to go kill innocent pregnant women in their sleep to Zik your Hausa boy boy and everybody's iyawo grand father to the new generation of little school kids killing and kidnapping cowards, your whole history reeks cowardice. Zik run comot before war, Ojukwu run comot from battle field like pikin.

The only areas where you guys are know for bravery is preying  on your own people for money, kidnapping little school kids for money, and killing your wives all over the place. Born losers, money hungry and savage cowards. Oh I forgot to add HATE and bad BELE.

Den don take juju swear for you people, while others dey move forward and doing better things, na hate and bad bele una go dey do for ever and you go forever dey pass the hate and bad bele from one generation to the next same way dem pass am to you.

That's the truth nobody won tell you, now u don here am. Y'all ain't sheet, get over yourselves.
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:37am On Nov 16, 2010
This is Zik in a nut shell,

Read and enjoy,

While both the late Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo qualify as Northern and Yoruba leader respectively, Zik does not really qualify as an Igbo leader. Why?

Northern Nigeria has had a political leader named Sir Ahmadu Bello and the Yoruba has had one named Awolowo. The Igbo has had political leaders such as Dr Michael Okpara or Dr Akanu Ibiam but not Zik. Pretend for a moment that you are either my client or student on leadership, you would hear me hammering the following points.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html
Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2010
Specifically on Igbo leadership, the Igbo culture is very clear about what makes one fit or unfit for leadership. A thief or a traitor (sabo) cannot be a leader. Being a thief or traitor is the lowest of the lowest (an abomination or nso ala) among the Igbo. In fact, it automatically makes on an outcast. Whether one likes it or not, the defining moment for the Igbo in Nigeria was the Nigeria-Biafra war (1967-70).

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:41am On Nov 16, 2010
Zik was in favor of Biafra as long as he called the shots and the going was good. Biafra is a matter of principle not personal feelings about Ojukwu or his leadership style. This pattern of unprincipled behavior and egotism were characteristic of Zik whether it was in Nigeria or Biafra.

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:42am On Nov 16, 2010
Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows. A "Beautiful Bride" mindset is exactly the opposite of the leadership mindset.

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:43am On Nov 16, 2010
In 1954, the Sutton-Foster Inquiry found Zik's conduct below what was expected of an honest and honorable person. He also has Black neocolonial/elitist mentality like many African rulers and political class.

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:44am On Nov 16, 2010
Regarding the sacred duty of leadership to defend and protect your people and their collective interests, the record is clear that while Ahmadu Bello protected the Northern interests and Awolowo did the same for the Yoruba interests, the Igbo were left undefended and unprotected by Zik. This vacuum created at the critical formative years of Nigeria caused an irreparable damage to the Igbo. Also, I have never read where Zik publicly stood up and fought against the endless massacres and injustice meted to the Igbo.

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by babapupa: 4:45am On Nov 16, 2010
What about providing vision and direction? Both Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo had visions for their people. Both were realistic and visionaries when it came to Nigeria. My admiration of Ahmadu Bello is that he maintained that Nigeria was a 1914 Mistake while Awolowo called it a geographical expression. But Zik in his blind ambition to rule Nigeria pretended otherwise. What would have been the course of history if Zik heeded Ahmadu Bello's perspective ? The Nigeria tragedy would have been avoided!

Re: Jonathan Renames Liberty Stadium After Awolowo by chyz(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2010
babapupa:

Nigeria as a Nation really f'ed up by fighting and letting ibo people remain part of the union. I mean of what use is a group of useless, self centered, hateful and perpetually sad leches? They really should have let them go.

You make a point.Now all you have to do is contact all of your yoruboid groups such as Afenifere, oodua, and the rest of them to help the Igbos leave because definitely such people like the igbo be apart of nigeria.It is definitely sicken. Hey but yea contact those people an di will help with that also so that the Igbos can leave the what you say would have been a better union without the Igbo. Agreed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. / Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers / All Officers Due For Retirement Must Proceed – Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.