Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor (2826 Views)

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by chigoizie7(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:
Hello NLers

So long story short, this "pastor" has been owing me 27k since July, partly due to the fact that I am busy always and didn't have time to follow up on him physically.

Anytime I call him now he will be telling me one story or the other. I want to rough handle him but the fact that he is a pastor is holding me back. Personally, I have lost all respect for his person.

I'm planning on going to break bottles in his church every Sunday till he pays

Please I need your advice.

Baba rough handle him.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by millionboi2: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:

really??

it's a growing church but no matter how poor he might be do you think that 27 thousand naira is too much to gather in 5 months?

even if na 5k every month, e for don pay am finish and i prolly would have left the rest for him.

i think he intentionally doesnt want to pay the money.
ok

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Edyice: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:
Hello NLers

So long story short, this "pastor" has been owing me 27k since July, partly due to the fact that I am busy always and didn't have time to follow up on him physically.

Anytime I call him now he will be telling me one story or the other. I want to rough handle him but the fact that he is a pastor is holding me back. Personally, I have lost all respect for his person.

Ogbeni eyeness has told you what to do .

Pastor has lost respect for himself ....
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by SavageResponse(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2019
kestolove95:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

Will you please STFU!
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by MrCork: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:
Hello NLers

..bro did he theif your woman??... be honest ..tell the truth! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by landnewf: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
be
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hey guys, i want to thank you all for taking your time to contribute to this, i really appreciate your efforts, and i'm sorry i haven't been able to update you on the developments lol

Eyeness:
how far, how did it go?
So i called him up to give him the last chance like i said i would, that sunday he called me and apologized and proposed that he be paying in installments, and so far he has held up to his word.

i won't lie, i am relieved that i didn't have to go and rough handle somebody's daddy grin grin

dnawah:
take it as seed, before the year ends,u will get i
t in 10 folds,call him and tell him to 4get it.but remember me o!(if I get am I 4 pay you and tap those blessings)Bros e no easy o!

I thought of this, i really did, but i was more pissed because it seemed like he was trying to play me for a fool, i really felt pity for him the last time i saw him, IDK, maybe i am just that gullible.

but thank you everyone i am really grateful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by moorevic(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Eyeness:
simply come out to say that you want to give testimony in the church and say that your pastor been owing you and you prayed to the lord and the holy spirit told you to make a declaration of faith that your pastor will pay you the money.
nice idea and i think one of the mumu members will volunteer to pay for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. / Top 5 Sugar Mummy And Baby Countries In Europe You Must Know About / Post Screenshot Of Messages From Entitled "F" Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.