Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. (5038 Views)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night / How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ? / How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Mandela5(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
I met this girl November last year, she's based here in Lagos but she's a student of uniben, we're just friends.

To cut long the long story short. Two weeks ago, she pleaded with me to help her with ₦8,000 for school stuff. Since it was for school related stuff I decided to send her the money. In the process of sending her the money, I mistakenly entered ₦80,000 instead of ₦8,000.

At first I didn't notice, until one of my suppliers delivered goods for me that day and based on agreement I was to pay him ₦140,000 as soon as he delivered my goods. As I was trying to do transfer to him, it was telling me insufficient funds, I opened my bank app then I noticed I mistakenly sent ₦80,000 to this girl.
I called her instantly and told her to send me back ₦72,000 that I need to pay my supplier, she sent only ₦50,000 and she said her account is student account that the maximum amount to make transfer a day is ₦50,000. Then I told her to send me the balance first thing the next morning. But ever since two weeks ago, it has been one story to another.

With her character, I don't think i can help women again. She's making me regrets helping her. I'm really angry with her, she couldn't even tell me she saw alert of ₦80,000 until I called her some hours later. How do I collect my money from her?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Latty88(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don’t know why some people behave as if there is no tomorrow because of money. Her behavior is very bad.

Just keep on pressing her to send you the balance, and if she refuses plan a meet up with her whenever she’s within and get your money from her or seize her phone.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Asgard13: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dey mean collect your money or she go call you mugu.. na she and her boyfriend chop that money.

Keep pressing her .. she go say on top 30k .. yes e no mean.. na money.

But if you check am out .. see say true true she no fit raise am .. and she no get ..

Count your loss and sail on

Sufferings are lessons .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Jennyclay(f): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
How much is 32k that you're disgracing yourself on a public forum undecided

Is not as if she ran away with your money. Can't you see how catastrophe the economy is undecided. She will pay you back when she has.

Biko, take it easy with her.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by spinna: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Saa

to the

raa

..I think you're lucky to get the 50k.. majority would block u and blank

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Nazgul: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Just forget about that money, Nigerians are naturally dishonest in nature, you're even lucky she refunded you 50k. If it was a guy, he'll just block you and enjoy your hard earned money.

Bank apps usually add comma to the zeros, so as to make it easier for you and prevent you from making mistakes like you just did. Next time, be more careful.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Yohans(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is not as if she ran away with your money running, she will pay you back. Can't you how catastrophe the economy is undecided

You never cease to exhibit your foolishness on every thread you comment on.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Festus30(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
spinna:
Saa

to the

raa

..I think you're lucky to get the 50k.. majority would block u and blank
like the f0olish baastard on the 3rd space.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Uchenna10(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is not as if she ran away with your money running, she will pay you back. Can't you how catastrophe the economy is undecided

Na dem

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Creamcrest(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Place your two hands on your head and say"I'm a mumu man 7 times".

If it is your fellow guy you where sending transfer to you won't make mistake.
But because it's a lady your mumu button got pressed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Illegal1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

nah beta thunder go fire u.....

u dn dash person 5 naira once 4 ur life?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by UYEMDO35(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
I know your type, Na God Catch you! If it was your fellow niggar that asked you for money, you won't dare give him... But if is the opposite gender u can sacrifice all what you have for Dem, just because of what you will get from Dem in returns. I think that serve u right.
Next time invest more on your niggars instead of those side chicks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Solocoin: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
This her attitude will block way for her to get help from someone else and might make you not to help others. I don't know the kind of chat you two were chatting. But you can screenshot where she asked for help and screenshot the amount and tell her you'll expose her. Join the school Facebook group and from there she will know you're serious. But if you know you were asking her for her pupsy according to the Nekede graduate then you forget about it and thank God she has even returned 50k

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Smitaro100(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Creamcrest:
Place your two hands on your head and say"I'm a mumu man 7 times".

If it is your fellow guy you where sending transfer to you won't make mistake.
But because it's a lady your mumu button got pressed.

grin
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by marlow1962(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
E don enter voicemail, forget it.

But e sure me die say if she come tomorrow now dy ask for financial assistance, you go still help her.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by padi94(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's not even a woman thing, it's some people that are like that both men and women.

In this case, this girl have you slept with her before??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Latty88:
I don’t know why some people behave as if there is no tomorrow because of money. Her behavior is very bad.

Just keep on pressing her to send you the balance, and if she refuses plan a meet up with her whenever she’s within and get your money from her or seize her phone.

Op, take this advice. Anytime una mistakenly jam for road, just collect her phone. If she wants it back, she'll send you your money.

People should really stop taking generous people for granted. It's effect will ricochet unto innocent souls. In future now, if a struggling person in need really needs help, people like Op won't even bat an eyelash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
UYEMDO35:
I know your type, Na God Catch you! If it was your fellow niggar that asked you for money, you won't dare give him... But if is the opposite gender u can sacrifice all what you have for Dem, just because of what you will get from Dem in returns. I think that serve u right.
Next time invest more on your niggars instead of those side chicks.

No, don't say that. It doesn't serve him right just because he sent the money to a lady and not a guy. It's his money and he can do what he wants with it. Even if this money was for hookup, he paid his dues and the lady shouldn't have duped him. Also, who's to say a fellow guy wouldn't dupe him as well?

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
After Emeifele and Buhari,the third scallywag to comment on this thread is the third problem we have in this country....A very senseless daughter of eve to the core... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Rosaline5000: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is not as if she ran away with your money. Can't you see how catastrophe the economy is undecided. She will pay you back when she has.

In this your comment, you are wrong, it's not everytime we will support our fellow woman.
N30K is a big amount in this economy and the guy have plans for the money, he helped the girl from his heart and since he made a mistake, the girl should have refunded the money.

Nigerians cry everyday but our bad manners and lack of empathy is what is killing most of us, just imagine if he loses a business deal because of the money, even 1k now is money, so stop with the downgrading of others saying "isn't it just so and so amount"

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Solocoin:
This her attitude will block way for her to get help from someone else and might make you not to help others. I don't know the kind of chat you two were chatting. But you can screenshot where she asked for help and screenshot the amount and tell her you'll expose her. Join the school Facebook group and from there she will know you're serious. But if you know you were asking her for her pupsy according to the Nekede graduate then you forget about it and thank God she has even returned 50k

Honestly, I don't like this attitude you guys have when the story involves men giving ladies money. Not every guy that gives a lady money did it for her kitten. Some guys don't have a heart of stone, so any touching story, they will render help financially. People like this are rare and we should stop shaming them when things like this happen to them. Majority of the time, their heart turns so cold that they won't even lift a finger even in front of a dying person. Abeg ooh, make my destiny helper no abandon me in my dying hour

For this case, the lady shouldn't have taken advantage of his help simple. Even if the money was intended for hookup, agreement is agreement please.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by UYEMDO35(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

No, don't say that. It doesn't serve him right just because he sent the money to a lady and not a guy. It's his money and he can do what he wants with it. Even if this money was for hookup, he paid his dues and the lady shouldn't have duped him. Also, who's to say a fellow guy wouldn't dupe him as well?

Noted..... I got ur point.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by emmancipated(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
That is such an awful attitude from the girl. Some live like they've got no hopes for tomorrow, but just keep pressuring her and be mindful of such people. Also, @op, your money na 28k unless you want collect everything you sent her, then, that means she needs to refund you 30k and not 32k.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Solocoin: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Honestly, I don't like this attitude you guys have when the story involves men giving ladies money. Not every guy that gives a lady money did it for her kitten. Some guys don't have a heart of stone, so any touching story, they will render help financially. People like this are rare and we should stop shaming them when things like this happen to them. Majority of the time, their heart turns so cold that they won't even lift a finger even in front of a dying person. Abeg ooh, make my destiny helper no abandon me in my dying hour

For this case, the lady shouldn't have taken advantage of his help simple. Even if the money was intended for hookup, agreement is agreement please.
I'm not supporting the lady, that is the reason I said he can screenshot where she was asking for the money and join the school WhatsApp group on Facebook then post it if he really want to collect or he forgets about it. Some girls has take it as a point of duty to task every guy that say hi to them.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Noted..... I got ur point.

🤔😒😒
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Solocoin:

I'm not supporting the lady, that is the reason I said he can screenshot where she was asking for the money and join the school WhatsApp group on Facebook then post it if he really want to collect or he forgets about it. Some girls has take it as a point of duty to task every guy that say hi to them.

Okay. That's a good advice. He deserves to get his money back.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Mandela5(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

they won't understand. If I'm capable to help anybody (male and female), I always do.
Even my business, it was my fellow guy man that helped me with capital, so tell me why I won't help my fellow guy if I'm capable to help too? Those people saying I can't render financial help to my fellow guy are Ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Solocoin: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. That's a good advice. He deserves to get his money back.
It's just so much for them on this social media with this entitlement mentality. At every slide moment they want to bill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Solocoin:

It's just so much for them on this social media with this entitlement mentality. At every slide moment they want to bill you.

They bill you because you want to knack. Will they bill you if didn't want to knack?

Just understand that women expects their men to take care of them. That's the basic principle behind relationships. The way you go about taking care of her depends on the kind of person you are. If you're prudent with your money, you won't need to spend much to care for your woman. A little here, a little there should do it. Problem most guys have is giving into the pressure from ladies who wanna bling. If she demands too much, you leave her and move on until you find one that aligns with your prudent lifestyle.

#prudentisnotsynonymouswithstingy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by JONSYN7154: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mandela5:
I met this girl November last year, she's based here in Lagos but she's a student of uniben, we're just friends.

To cut long the long story short. Two weeks ago, she pleaded with me to help her with ₦8,000 for school stuff. Since it was for school related stuff I decided to send her the money. In the process of sending her the money, I mistakenly entered ₦80,000 instead of ₦8,000.

At first I didn't notice, until one of my suppliers delivered goods for me that day and based on agreement I was to pay him ₦140,000 as soon as he delivered my goods. As I was trying to do transfer to him, it was telling me insufficient funds, I opened my bank app then I noticed I mistakenly sent ₦80,000 to this girl.
I called her instantly and told her to send me back ₦72,000 that I need to pay my supplier, she sent only ₦50,000 and she said her account is student account that the maximum amount to make transfer a day is ₦50,000. Then I told her to send me the balance first thing the next morning. But ever since two weeks ago, it has been one story to another.

With her character, I don't think i can help women again. She's making me regrets helping her. I'm really angry with her, she couldn't even tell me she saw alert of ₦80,000 until I called her some hours later. How do I collect my money from her?
BREAKING INFORMATION: Wrong Transfer

In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read carefully and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened nor will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Do and thank me later.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Solocoin: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

They bill you because you want to knack. Will they bill you if didn't want to knack?

Just understand that women expects their men to take care of them. That's the basic principle behind relationships. The way you go about taking care of her depends on the kind of person you are. If you're prudent with your money, you won't need to spend much to care for your woman. A little here, a little there should do it. Problem most guys have is giving into the pressure from ladies who wanna bling. If she demands too much, you leave her and move on until you find one that aligns with your prudent lifestyle.

#prudentisnotsynonymouswithstingy
You're wrong my brother, girls can bill you without you asking her for even friendship. A lady asked for December gift and I told her I don't celebrate Christmas and she said if the day reach and she doesn't get something from me she will know what to do. Before I know she has unfriend me for Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Gadafii: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

where are the parents of this fôolish girl

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.