Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? (2213 Views)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by paix(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
If a girl says good morning and you answered, the next thing is to tell you that she's hungry.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
lukui:
Can a girl date a guy without asking for money?
This is just coming this afternoon as an argument amongst guys. Some said if there is love, she won't while some disagreed.

What do you think?
Matured comments only please and no insults to anyone!!
Yes. If the girl / woman is white.
Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by BBBells: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
lol
Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by bigpicture001: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2021
...For two and half yes..mine never asked me for a dime...na me dey force myself dey do small small tins for her....her replies always,tank u ,but you don't have to do this
Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by Babara1994(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Yes of course, especially a lady that is financially comfortable. Even at that, a wise guy who dates such a lady is supposed to surprise her once in a while.
You mean I Should Surprise Her With My Dick Ba?
Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by SeunDobo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Some may be cool with it as long as u don't ask for sex
You ask for sex , You know as for sex ..Dem go still ask for card or urgently 2k
Re: Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? by SeunDobo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
paix:
If a girl says good morning and you answered, the next thing is to tell you that she's hungry.

You ask for sex , You know as for sex ..Dem go still ask for card or urgently 2k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Ajah / I Have This 2015 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.