Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Let's Be Honest And Stop Letting Nollywood Deceive Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Honest And Stop Letting Nollywood Deceive Us (3125 Views)

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Honest And Stop Letting Nollywood Deceive Us by HomerTimpson: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
SteveOfu i see all your anger and pain in the write up,do you know how many guys that are also on lowkey accepting all kinds of humiliation just for getting there future together ?Most of this guy will still get the money and still fall find love,also apply with ladies...all this type of guys/ladies want is just someone to build together with while they love up at same time,but this is A WICKED EARTH

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest And Stop Letting Nollywood Deceive Us by michjunior: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Everyone has a choice...Everyone is responsible for the choices they make in life...and they should be prepared for either the worst or best outcome of their decision...i once dated a girl i loved and wanted to hav a future with but i realise she wanted more...i realise she wants a man who is already made big...who his made already and i allowed her to go because i want a woman who is contented at d present and who believes in my vision and plans and who see a better future not one who will presurrin my life or has no patience or believe in me...
But at end...Everyone is responsible for the choices they make and i have nothin against her

2 Likes

Re: Let's Be Honest And Stop Letting Nollywood Deceive Us by SteveOfu: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
SteveOfu i see all your anger and pain in the write up,do you know how many guys that are also on lowkey accepting all kinds of humiliation just for getting there future together ?Most of this guy will still get the money and still fall find love,also apply with ladies...all this type of guys/ladies want is just someone to build together with while they love up at same time,but this is A WICKED EARTH
very wicked
Re: Let's Be Honest And Stop Letting Nollywood Deceive Us by HomerTimpson: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2020
SteveOfu:
very wicked
see enh i had a friend back when i was in ib,we worked together in a nice place and cool salary,he would spend recklessly on this babe out of love,she was caught cheating from diff angles many times but will still deny,despite that her sis advice my guy to ditch the girl but love is blind,one time they were chased out of govt. House & still wanted to pay his school fee at same time but my guy choosed to get back with this girl after a short useless fight and went to shop for her plus a new phone,i got to know and told my guy he was wrong that he should av paid his tuition fees first but he got angry,in summary this girl later drop another big one and no one advised my friend to back out after a long years but one thing that surprised me was that my guy missed this girl everyday,mind you there was nothing special abt this girl but love is a very huge thing...have withness diff stuffs like that all i can see is some people are just wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Make Lines On Their Eye Brows? / Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience / Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.