Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Should I Go Ahead? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead? (2973 Views)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by chigoizie7(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You no better than him. You have a wicked soul. Instead of you to pray for God to bless your debtors so they can pay you back but you pulled an evil stunt to wreck a soul... Hope u happy wicked being.

Putting out another person's candle won't make yours shine d brightest

Lol, someone collected money from me, used it for business, when the returns came, he refused to pay me, kept giving one excuse or the other, rented a new apartment and started dodging me. Well, as fate may have it. He came the second time.

But as an ex banker, I understand the word due diligence and capacity to pay and willingness to pay.

My guy had the capacity to pay but lacks willingness to.

Once bitten my dear, twice shy.

I am not even moved by whatever bad name you called me because I do not care.

To pay me 100k na wahala and fight, how he wan take pay 600k? Abeg shift. Until people do you something, you go know, even the 100k he never pay till now, been upto 3years now.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol, someone collected money from me, used it for business, when the returns came, he refused to pay me, kept giving one excuse or the other, rented a new apartment and started dodging me. Well, as fate may have it. He came the second time.

But as an ex banker, I understand the word due diligence and capacity to pay and willingness to pay.

My guy had the capacity to pay but lacks willingness to.

Once bitten my dear, twice shy.

I am not even moved by whatever bad name you called me because I do not care.

To pay me 100k na wahala and fight, how he wan take pay 600k? Abeg shift. Until people do you something, you go know, even the 100k he never pay till now, been upto 3years now.
How him wan pay when him dey villa? I have someone do me come today come today, but I try my best to be civil and pray God blesses him so he can pay me.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by chigoizie7(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How him wan pay when him dey villa? I have someone do me come today come today, but I try my best to be civil and pray God blesses him so he can pay me.

Apparently you didn’t understand.

There is a big difference when it comes to people being unwilling to do something and lacking the resources to do it.

You collect loan from person, made enough profits, instead of repaying, you rented a new apartment, and started dodging me, stopped picking my calls because you knew that my job doesn’t give me enough to be pursuing you. Few months, you needed another loan. And came to me, all of a sudden, you start calling the person you refused to pick his calls. Telling me stories that you are sorry for what happened last time, that it won’t happen again bla bla bla. Once the 600k deal clicks that you will now pay me the 1st 100k.

My dear the truth is that me, chigozie, I am not regretting giving him the 2nd money. It was after the 2nd deal didn’t go well that he moved to village.

In business, most of them survives on loans, the thing is what did you use the loan for? My guy had the capacity to pay but lacks willingness. He was waiting for me to start dragging him before he pays me, apparently karma has a way of doing things.

Op please do not give that your babe a dime.

People needs to understand that there is always a consequences for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
This time she will pay you back in full, since you've covered your sex debts, as long as you haven't bleeped her since paying your bill grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Apparently you didn’t understand.

There is a big difference when it comes to people being unwilling to do something and lacking the resources to do it.

You collect loan from person, made enough profits, instead of repaying, you rented a new apartment, and started dodging me, stopped picking my calls because you knew that my job doesn’t give me enough to be pursuing you. Few months, you needed another loan. And came to me, all of a sudden, you start calling the person you refused to pick his calls. Telling me stories that you are sorry for what happened last time, that it won’t happen again bla bla bla. Once the 600k deal clicks that you will now pay me the 1st 100k.

My dear the truth is that me, chigozie, I am not regretting giving him the 2nd money. It was after the 2nd deal didn’t go well that he moved to village.

In business, most of them survives on loans, the thing is what did you use the loan for? My guy had the capacity to pay but lacks willingness. He was waiting for me to start dragging him before he pays me, apparently karma has a way of doing things.
OK. I get. Greedy man he is

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2019
She knows that i knw that she's d best in bed
Guest007:
This time she will pay you back in full, since you've covered your sex debts, as long as you haven't bleeped her since paying your bill grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by frozen70g(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
my ex needs my help. she wants me to lend her some money with the promise to pay back even with interest. There was a time I lend her money and when I requested my money back, she told me she's going to calculate all the sex we hav had and I wil pay her for the sex also make her to go back to her normal state (virgin) . Since d money was something I can path with, I left it for her. Now she is disturbing me to lend her money that she will refund it even with interest and that this time there wil b a documentd agreement. Am just confusd becos the amount she's asking for is too big to let go. Advice pls

Kerp getting confused until you give her your ATM card and pin number
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
She knows that i knw that she's d best in bed
you are a complete idiot.

Shouldn't you be focusing on getting your wife pregnant?

Why didn't so your so called ex marry you when you were looking for contract wife?

I am beginning to doubt your mental stability

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Coolgent(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
my ex needs my help. she wants me to lend her some money with the promise to pay back even with interest. There was a time I lend her money and when I requested my money back, she told me she's going to calculate all the sex we hav had and I wil pay her for the sex also make her to go back to her normal state (virgin) . Since d money was something I can path with, I left it for her. Now she is disturbing me to lend her money that she will refund it even with interest and that this time there wil b a documentd agreement. Am just confusd becos the amount she's asking for is too big to let go. Advice pls

Dont lend her but dash her what u can afford
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Craig24: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Bros when the matter don enter interest levels, ehn, run, run, run. You'd know the economy is hard when it's time for payment.

Theze gurls are master beggars.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Why didn't so your so called ex marry you when you were looking for contract wife?

me and my wife aint togetda. my ex told me if i cn wait 4 3yrs, she wil mary me
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
ive unwilling given her the money. i pay it to her acct dent she printd her statement of acct we used dat to make a documentd agremnt
Craig24:
Bros when the matter don enter interest levels, ehn, run, run, run. You'd know the economy is hard when it's time for payment.

Theze gurls are master beggars.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
my wife stays in lag doin business. though we communicate. bt we stil hav issues
funmisticqueen:

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
me and my wife aint togetda. my ex told me if i cn wait 4 3yrs, she wil mary me
So that is what she said that's turning your head upside down. You, your ex, and your wife deserve each other.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
hmm.
funmisticqueen:
So that is what she said that's turning your head upside down. You, your ex, and your wife deserve each other.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
i developd feelins for my wife wen we got maried new. but her character shater evrytin.
funmisticqueen:
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:
i developd feelins for my wife wen we got maried new. but her character shater evrytin.
you did not develop any feelings anything, it was the wedding party that was still exciting you. I am sorry to say pal, but marriage hasn't matured you at all.

I am sure you also displayed your own characters after the marriage too. You can't play victim.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
yes we both wrong. e.g. after givin her 3m and oda stuffs, i detectd hw she shud use dem which got her pissed up
funmisticqueen:
you did not develop any feelings anything, it was the wedding party that was still exciting you. I am sorry to say pal, but marriage hasn't matured you at all.

I am sure you also displayed your own characters after the marriage too. You can't play victim.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by GreatResearcher: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
i was suposed to allowd her do whateva she wants. sellin dat plaza so soon was a redflag
funmisticqueen:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Was The 10 Yr Old Chrisland Student Truly Raped? / Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? / Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.