Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. (5934 Views)

Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2019
subtlemee:
Next time put off the lights then pull all her clothes and keep it out of reach then put on the light ....whatever fears or complex she has talk out of it before giving her back her clothes
Never disrespect women.. Why joking with the lady dignity?? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
she dey wear towel...u knw ladies have this special skill of undressing and dressing in front of u but u cant see nothing

she will just wear that her grandma towel and remove her bra n pant from inside
She doesn't want to expire in your eyes grin

Leave her like that!!!

OP, you are fornicating shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by 2019prophets(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lies from pit of hell.

OP feeds on nairaland attention

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by wiseone28: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
subtlemee:
Next time put off the lights then pull all her clothes and keep it out of reach then put on the light ....whatever fears or complex she has talk out of it before giving her back her clothes
is that how he did to you to overcome the fear?

eh Aboikpa

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Thurmieee: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
I've been on a situation like dat. D gal na igbo she said I can't see her unclothedness until I pay I bribe price. And we don Bleep up to 200 times.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by carter009(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
hmmmmmmm
Fountainofyouth:
Is she obese? Probably has an overly saggy boobs, black cellulite, stretch marks and excess flappy skin, try and assure her that you are fine with however her skin looks like, that is if you really are sha.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by frozen70g(f): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Please pardon my grammatical errors.

I have this lady i met 2years ago, we liked each other and we started rolling like boyfriend girlfriend tho i never asked her out but the reality of things now is we act as lovers and good friends, Sometimes we discuss our wedding and spending the rest of our lives together as partner. She allows me romance her and have sex with her but she has never been butt naked in front of me. Our sex sessions are mostly @ night, she always request to put d light off and she always refuse to take off her bra, i can strip only her top, most times she make me just slide her panties to a corner before i insert my looli pop into her wonderland arena, she just always refuse to take off her clothes fully

Please do you think there is anything wrong and why does she hide her nudity from me? I fear getting married to her and she continues this not getting naked game...

She might be shy getting naked in your presence

Just take a shower with her at night and see if there is anything she is hiding

But the truth is she is feeling shy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ok then. She might have those traditional marks some cultures give sick children. Who cares anyway? If you’re having sex you no suppose get wahala.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Callertunez: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Why you wan see am Unclad
You want to carry out cleansing on her?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by chigoizie7(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
she dey wear towel...u knw ladies have this special skill of undressing and dressing in front of u but u cant see nothing

she will just wear that her grandma towel and remove her bra n pant from inside

You are not serious.

It’s like you no sabi play ooh

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by undefeateds: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
shitty tread,of all the great wonders in the world,ur own target goal is lady's unclothedness,not even ur wife unclothedness, ordinary girlfriend, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
Never disrespect women.. Why joking with the lady dignity?? undecided
Sissy

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fyi0:

Sissy
You will never understand Sarcasm.. Failed alpha ray undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
a

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen / What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It / thanks for the opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.