Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Lets Talk About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Sex (1780 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Sex by SteveOfu: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2019
So some women have sex with men and when the relationship ends, they cry wolf and claim they've been used.
News flash!
No one used anyone!

As long as it was consensual and the feeling was mutual, there was no usage.
You received as much pleasure as you gave.
When you were writhing in pleasure, gyrating to the rhythm of the thrust, urging him to increase the intensity of his strokes, moaning at the expert "wilsoning" of your garden, inviting his fingers to foray in your lush, wet garden, moaning in ecstasy and barking out orders to have your vegetation pillaged, plundered and rammed harder with an unforgiving turgid phallus, you didn't feel used.
When you were swearing that he's good and the best that happened to your sex life after wilson, you didn't feel used.
When you were offering yourself as a living sacrifice to be sacrificed on the altar of cataclysmic orgasm, you didn't feel used.
When you were basking in the euphoria of the rapturous after sex feeling and cuddle, you didn't feel used.
But when the passion dissipates and the relationship packs up, you claim that you have been sexually used by the man.

That comment, "you've gotten what you wanted" irks me!
The victim mentality just has to stop!
You had fun, he had fun, get over it!
Whether you had sex on the first date or after hundred dates and the sex was consensual, you weren't used. You got what you wanted as well and that's satiation of a primal urge.
So if you must get sexually involved with a man, experiment all you want and get the most out of that experience.
Be thoroughly satiated.......and be happy with your decision.

Good morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Yubokumin(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sadly this didn't get the attention it deserves. This is the truth. Well-done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by chigoizie7(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
You are correct,

That mentality of entitlements.

When be say that year, na babe go de touch touch me for midnight for knacking, later she go talk say I use am come dump am. Plus my wasted sperm ooh.
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lolzz this op sabi describe & narrate matters die nor be small grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Sex by SteveOfu: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yubokumin:
Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Lamanii22(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
SteveOfu:
So some women have sex with men and when the relationship ends, they cry wolf and claim they've been used.
News flash!
No one used anyone!

You received as much pleasure as you gave.
When you were writhing in pleasure, gyrating to the rhythm of the thrust, urging him to increase the intensity of his strokes, moaning at the expert "wilsoning" of your garden, inviting his fingers to foray in your lush, wet garden, moaning in ecstasy and barking out orders to have your vegetation pillaged, plundered and rammed harder with an unforgiving turgid phallus, you didn't feel used.
When you were swearing that he's good and the best that happened to your sex life after wilson, you didn't feel used.
When you were offering yourself as a living sacrifice to be sacrificed on the altar of cataclysmic orgasm, you didn't feel used.
When you were basking in the euphoria of the rapturous after sex feeling and cuddle, you didn't feel used.
But when the passion dissipates and the relationship packs up, you claim that you have been sexually used by the man.

That comment, "you've gotten what you wanted" irks me!
The victim mentality just has to stop!
You had fun, he had fun, get over it!
Whether you had sex on the first date or after hundred dates and the sex was consensual, you weren't used. You got what you wanted as well and that's satiation of a primal urge.
So if you must get sexually involved with a man, experiment all you want and get the most out of that experience.
Be thoroughly satiated.......and be happy with your decision.

Good morning.

Lol you nailed it man!
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by SteveOfu: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2019
smiley
Yubokumin:
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Edyice: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol you nailed it man!

Pretty
Why don't you come to my place this weekend

Let talk more about sex cool
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019

That's all.
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by SteveOfu: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
kiss
makydebbie:

That's all.
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2019
'Surprisingly,' this is this the view I've seen most feminists share. And the social activists who 'preach' on women owning their bodies and embracing their sexuality.

It's the same mindset surrounding 'loosing or giving one's virginity to a man.'

It's the "giving and taking" mentality.

Or the "chaser/prey/prize" one.
Re: Lets Talk About Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 4:32am On Nov 07, 2019
And the 'thinking' is due to historical/cultural set-up.

(1) (Reply)

A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? / Taxi Driver Strokes His Dick And Cums While Carrying Some Girls In His Vehicle / Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.