Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath (1774 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Datbeninguy: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2021
We had a blood oath of not cheating if she does her womb will be gone , we had issue for two weeks and she just confessed to me now that she cheated

She said she did it just to forget about me

How dangerous is a blood oath, any experience from anyone please help
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Mad man....

Why on earth will a grown up big for nothing ram who calls himself a man be involved in a blood oath with a public toilet ambassador if not madness? undecided

No worry yourself op.....The only consequence of doing blood oath na be say you go dey experience constant backwardness in everything wey you put your hand until you go finally kick jerry can tongue

I pity you cha angry. Via say the kind way wey you wor take end your life na very tragic way shocked.

Na small small person like you go take vanish lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Ebubechuwku(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Me personally I don't have believe in voddo... but if you are serious and real with what you wrote, you better run to the person that did the oath for the two of you... cos you are not left out also..
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Stomoney(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Better be serious with your life bro. Who oath help? Expect more guys to f**k her
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by motymop: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
I realized that only insecured men do strange things to prevent their women from cheating

Your situation interesting and also funny. Because of cheating, you forced a girl to sign blood oath with you.

I promise you, nothing will happen to her.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Hayee(f): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Hahaha up on everything mama still cheated grin grin grin

Toor if you like put magun on her body she will still cheat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Chloraseptic: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Insecurities in high places..

I wouldn't even place such restriction on my wife let alone a girlfriend.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by younglleo: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2021
op u be werey!
blood oath kill u!

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by AfroKnight: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Lol.

What’s your business? She’s the one who cheated not you.

Don’t forget the main issue. She cheated. Dump her. Never remain in a relationship with a woman who cheats.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by zed7: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Only insecure and low self esteem people take relationships and matters of the opposite sex as a do or die affair.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Ahmback(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
AfroKnight:
Lol.

What’s your business? She’s the one who cheated not you.

Don’t forget the main issue. She cheated. Dump her. Never remain in a relationship with a woman who cheats.

if he does that don't u think he might get involved too with the consequences of the oath?
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by AfroKnight: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Ahmback:
if he does that don't u think he might get involved too with the consequences of the oath?

No. She has already broken the oath.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by ahmthankgod(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlandy come here
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by extol1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
In this 21st century, you are doing blood oath with a Nigeria girl. I pity your life. You better go and meet correct babalawo to remove the oath
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
If u know what is good 4 u, u better look for a means to break the covenant.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Deicide: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Blood oath na scam
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by headbasher96(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
For me o

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
You will perish bro...
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by MufasaLion: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Don't stress yourself too much. That blood oath is a scam. It doesn't exist. It's just a way to instill fear in people.

You are also a weak man with inferiority complex. Work on your self-esteem. And don't forget to ditch that cheating lady. She only told you about her sexcapade because of the said oath.

Fear not!!!
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by Ulunne777(f): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ntoor!
I hope the repercussions of the oath fall on you.
You ppl don't invest your energy on important stuffs rather to secure a fellow humans privates.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by okoroemeka(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Insecurities in high places..

I wouldn't even place such restriction on my wife let alone a girlfriend.
a woman is yours when she is in your house and on your bed,if she goes out of your house she is not yours anymore,if you have this thought in your mind it will reduce high blood pressure
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath by LikeAking: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datbeninguy:
We had a blood oath of not cheating if she does her womb will be gone , we had issue for two weeks and she just confessed to me now that she cheated

She said she did it just to forget about me

How dangerous is a blood oath, any experience from anyone please help

Op u will loose ur dick in 6 days.

(1) (Reply)

Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me / This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me / Losing Attraction To Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.