Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? (1778 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) / These Happened After A Girl Went To Have Sex In A Boys Hostel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Someone I had been having good chats with went mute suddenly. She refused to reply my subsequent messages.

Does that mean she is playing hard to get or what?
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by TecM0: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Confront her with direct questions, if she is defensive, cut her loose , if she tries blaming you cut her loose, and if she says she is busy put her on pending list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Damikjay(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
No she is not playing hard to get, she as only seen a better person to go in a relationship with.
Maybe u should try and ask her if she is seeing somebody

3 Likes

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by czarr(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
CrescentMoon:
Someone I had been having good chats with went mute suddenly. She refused to reply my subsequent messages.

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by czarr(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
CrescentMoon:

draw back too stop texting her, talk to other girls. she would reach out to you when she is ready don't act butt hurt when she does, just act like it's cool. in the redpill community this is what we call a shit test, infact the most common of shit test is when she draws back. if you become desperate and start questioning her or double texting you have failed, ghost her until she reaches out to you and then continue like nothing happened, but any conversation you have should be geared toward sexxx!!! don't gist with her as if you are her girlfriend. maybe she likes you sef and you are wasting time to initiate intimacy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by frozen70(f): 3:04am On Oct 29, 2020
CrescentMoon:

It depends on your commitment to her her and your relationship communication strengths
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by iRepNaija1: 3:06am On Oct 29, 2020
It means it's time to move on.
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Xchristain(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
CrescentMoon:

Because you're a married man

6 Likes

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by CosmicPhoenix: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stop sending messages to a girl who doesn't reply your messages.

1 Like

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yes messi scored 5 goals,,,,,,
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
CrescentMoon:

ARE YOU A TOY THAT SHOULD BE PLAYED WITH?
THE TIME YOU SPEND TEXTING A GIRL THAT'S NOT INTERESTED SHOULD BE USED IN LEARNING SOMETHING ON YOUTUBE. IT'LL PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN.

3 Likes

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Shortyy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Xchristain:

1 Like

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Shortyy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Op listen to your fellow Redpillers, move on. She has found a better guy lol.
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Nigeriaismine: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Should we tell him the truth? cheesy
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Blackmoran(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
out of curiosity I pick my friend phone who she is a female, she was actually on a dating site... I was shock when I log in and under 5 minute I saw like 21 messages all from guys...
so guy girls are bombarded with attention and most times they are so confused to stay focus...
the best way to go about it is do something different that separate you from other guy. which is stop complimenting them and always try to make them insecure.....

2 Likes

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Bola146(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Xchristain:

God bless you grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Africangiants(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o
Re: A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? by Anayxz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
You guys should stop taking gals serious biko, she snob u , u too snob her life is to short to the worry over the v genders, if u feel hony hook up offload and focus on being a real nigga. Enough of this crying cos I dey shame for some people matter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. / He Sent His Wife Packing For Lying She Is A Virgin / What Are Those Things You Pretend To Enjoy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.