Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady (6715 Views)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Awesome05: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
As reported by https://www.dailysun.co.za/loveandsex/my-aunt-has-been-my-dads-nyatsi-for-20-years-20191031

A Reddit user revealed that he found out that his dad was cheating with his aunt for 20 years and needs supports.

The aunt deleted the conversation and denied the whole thing, but screenshots had already been taken and printed out as evidence.

"I don’t even know how to explain it, but basically my father (towards whom I didn’t have any positive feelings even prior to that) apparently has been having affair with my godmother, that is a wife of my mothers brother. We are very close with my cousins and we’ve been celebrating each holiday solely with them." The user said.

"One of my cousins accidentally opened my aunts Facebook on her computer and their conversation was the first to pop up. She immediately called my and as I was the collected one (I honestly thought she was joking as it was so unbelievable for me) I told her to take as much photos of the conversation as she could and not to hang up. Then she impulsively called my aunt to confront her and the aunt had the audacity to immediately delete the entire thing as they were talking, while obviously explaining that is was just a joke."

"I got the first train I could and came over to my cousins house and the rest of the day was just us reading the copies (my cousin was so furious she printed it all out) of those god awful sexting and letting the rest of our cousins (we’re all adults so don’t worry) know what we found out.

"We decided to give my aunt a week to confess (which she’s not going to do) and then we will show the copies first to my uncle and then my mum.

"Honestly, what the f...k do I do? The fact that my father is capable of this did not surprise me, but I know it was heartbreaking for my cousins as they’re close with their mom (and I am as well) and I cannot even imagine how my mum would react.

"I know she would have to make the decision on her own, but as I have a 9 year old sister and after 18 years I know my mom quite well I think she won’t let anyone know how hurt she is and remain in the marriage for the sake of my sister.

"I'm just so confused and probably still in denial as the last two days have been like some bad dream to me- especially because I’ve already been through so much different shit and trauma and I’m not even 20.

"So, once again, how can I survive this week without losing my mind from overthinking it? I know that the next Friday is probably going to change everything forever" The post read.

Read interesting romance stories:

ABOVE THE SHADOWS
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/above_the_shadows/29529

The Love Grotto

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_love_grotto/28460
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by padi94(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
The only thing you will achieve is hurt 2 people(your mum nd ur mums brother), which can escalate into a family breaking up... two families. Discretion matters alot in life.

If ur expose what u know to all nd sundry nd ur mums brother go burst bottle 4 ur papa head nd him die, wetin u go gain??

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Janet96(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Only God knows why men find it difficult to keep their 'thing' where it belongs.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Tallesty1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Janet96:
Only God knows why men find it difficult to keep their 'thing' where it belongs.
I believe her aunt's thing is where it is supposed to be, right?

11 Likes

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by YurFatHer: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
sleeps, not even "slept". The man dey inside life

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by paix(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just to sleep with somebody na him be problem? No be romance or even sex o, just to sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Helada(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tell ur mummy that ur dad is sleeping with ur aunt and thank me later...

Mtchew...
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by FairCritic(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Janet96:

You blame only the man, what about the woman?
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Kobicove(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
How is this even your business? undecided

You're not supposed to speak about everything you see
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
well you guys can keep it to yourselves and feel guilt, anger and pity the rest of ur lives

or

you can report to the whole world, thereby splitting the entire family while fighting for ur mumsi and exposing the wicked, but u may not be able to handle d damage n wreck. Even ur lives cud end being in danger.

As much as I want u to report, I will advice you keep d evidences save thereby holding them to Ransome. Keep mute for now.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by izibili44: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Janet96:
Here we go again.Now you are saying men.what about the woman involve.It takes two to tangle.Both of them are to be blame.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Tallesty1:
I believe her aunt's thing is where it is supposed to be, right?
. Hahaha. This your comment na die.lol

1 Like

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by projecttopics2: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Janet96:
well sex is too sweet
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by dozies: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2019
If you love your Family, your mother and yourself, just keep mute and go to grave with the secret otherwise you are definitely going to loose everything. Don't say i didn't warn you. I have seen it happen severally.
Let God be the judge over all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by BigBasher: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
dozies:
If you love your Family, your mother and yourself, just keep mute and go to grave with the secret otherwise you are definitely going to loose everything. Don't say i didn't warn you. I have seen it happen severally.

You must be a conspirator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Thoniax(f): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
You are a joker sha
padi94:
The only thing you will achieve is hurt 2 people(your mum nd ur mums brother), which can escalate into a family breaking up... two families. Discretion matters alot in life.

If ur expose what u know to all nd sundry nd ur mums brother go burst bottle 4 ur papa head nd him die, wetin u go gain??
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Thoniax(f): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
��
dozies:
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by FairCritic(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
fabiano09:
well sex is too sweet

Go ahead. You will soon land in trouble.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by BigBasher: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2019
Janet96:

It is the same problem with ladies who could not block the hole.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Zamar: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stay off from illicit sex.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Saturn101: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Things like these are better left in God's hands.
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by donttouchme: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
There are some secret a man takes to the grave with. This is one of them..
Re: My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady by Janet96(f): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2019
The evils of men will catch up with them

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! / My Husband Tried Me With His Friend, And I Fell Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.