Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry (6722 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by BonPatrick(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Hi guys please I need your help on this matter. I have a girlfriend and she is from Nsukka and I am from anambra I love the and but she is always misbehaving whenever I touch her. She told me she don't know what is love again after her first guy broke her heart. The guy was leaving abroad and wanted to Marry her but later quit her, same thing happen with the second guy and third guy. I thought I will make her understand all guys are not the same she keep "All guys are the same". But she later accepted that she loves me too. I propose to her that I want to marry her and she accepted but the problem is that she has hot temper. Whenever she is angry she will rain all sort of insult on me. She always block me on WhatsApp each time we have misunderstanding for 4 times since I knew her. Please what should I do? Should I quit her for Good and find another girl?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Olunmercy56(f): 10:26am On May 09, 2020
grin tell her you don't like her bad behaviour, if she continues, kindly find your way. I hate any angry lion, they can kill or scatter good things because of the bad behaviour

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by HarunaWest(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2020
Whenever she insults you or blocks you, stop talking to her for days, if she doesn't beg tire don't answer her..How can someone knsultbyou and your still with her , are you mad?.
I have never insulted a lover in my life and I won't expect her to insuktbme as well,I will just block uo. If she doesn't beg or feels to haughty, then you move on. Don't be s SIMP, cos you are already displaying the Symptoms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by ut47(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
My Brother you're not compatible with each other. Just let her go. Don't marry her if you know you won't be able to endure her.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Olalan(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2020
Walk away with your dignity......nobody should treat you like a trash all in the name of love

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by BonPatrick(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2020
Thanks
ut47:
My Brother you're not compatible with each other. Just let her go. Don't marry her if you know you won't be able to endure her.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by MightySparrow: 10:38am On May 09, 2020
Danger warning: don't take her to mama, pleeeease!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2020
You don't have a girlfriend, what you have is a problem. Avoid marrying her to avoid having a miserable future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by gaby(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2020
You no get mouth to insult her back?

Bros, no vex oh, maybe na this aboriginal English dey make her vex block you for WhatsApp.

Just insult her back face to face even if na igbo you speak.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Juell(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2020
Reason why boyfriend 1,2,and 3 ran away... My brother, have you tried cautioning her? If you have and she's still like this you know what to do. If she can't respect you now that you're single, imagine what will happen when you get married.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by MhizJoyce(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin tell her you don't like her bad behaviour, if she continues, kindly find your way. I hate any angry lion, they can kill or scatter good things because of the bad behaviour
Hello beibei. Can you please block me on WhatsApp? It so sweet wink
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Shormiey(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your help on this matter. I have a girlfriend and she is from Nsukka and I am from anambra I love the and but she is always misbehaving whenever I touch her. She told me she don't know what is love again after her first guy broke her heart. The guy was leaving abroad and wanted to Marry her but later quit her, same thing happen with the second guy and third guy. I thought I will make her understand all guys are not the same she keep "All guys are the same". But she later accepted that she loves me too. I propose to her that I want to marry her and she accepted but the problem is that she has hot temper. Whenever she is angry she will rain all sort of insult on me. She always block me on WhatsApp each time we have misunderstanding for 4 times since I knew her. Please what should I do? Should I quit her for Good and find another girl?
I doubt if she will ever change it's an inbuilt......except God help her with her anger issues...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Bola146(f): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
Is she frustrated ni or you are not making her happy? Tell her you hate that bad behaviour, or let her go. Too much angry people are very dangerous sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Lyydia(f): 11:03am On May 09, 2020
Be the man.

Take charge!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by illicit(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2020
someone will marry her. you have your own problem too, don't u?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by BonPatrick(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2020
I do
illicit:
someone will marry her. you have your own problem too, don't u?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by illicit(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
I do
alright. there is no perfect person, she may have some other characters which another girl that won't abuse u lacks....
Ok so maybe u can try and curtail some things u do to her that makes her mad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Deicide: 12:04pm On May 09, 2020
Them day pay una to day concort all this fake story for NL
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by mrblessed(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
Even though intergender relationship is conducted on the basis of give-and-take, any "partner" whose disposition endangers the stability of the business should be summarily removed and be replaced with someone that engenders stability and progress. This bimbo has had three catastrophic transactions (that is the right word to use, not relationships) in which she blames all her partners for being soulless and uncaring. No business survives in at atmosphere of disrespect and insincerity.

You seem to be the fourth partner, that is, according to her gospel, that is about to hit the exist door. There is a time-honour adage amongst the Igbo people, which states any "Bush one enters and encounters about two dead bodies of a bird, let the fellow know that what kills such particular birds lives in that bush." The English maxim strongly corroborated my Igbo maxim when it says "Once is an accident, twice a coincident, three a pattern."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by mrblessed(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
Even though intergender relationship is conducted on the basis of give-and-take, any "partner" whose disposition endangers the stability of the business should be summarily removed and be replaced with someone that engenders stability and progress. This bimbo has had three catastrophic transactions (that is the right word to use, not relationships) in which she blames all her partners for being soulless and uncaring. No business survives in at atmosphere of disrespect and insincerity.

You seem to be the fourth partner, that is, according to her gospel, that is about to hit the exist door. There is a time-honour adage amongst the Igbo people, which states any "Bush one enters and encounters about two dead bodies of a bird, let the fellow know that what kills such particular birds lives in that bush." The English maxim strongly corroborated my Igbo maxim when it says "Once is an accident, twice a coincident, thrice a pattern."
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by McBrooklyn(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
Smh a whole lot of püssy ass niggers these days.. All these girls wey dey give una problems, una no fit just man up breakup with the same energy una dey use woo 'em?? Abi oluwa wetin dey occur nowadays sef??

Una dey allow women deprive una peace of mind all in the name of being in a relationship.. Is breaking up and moving on that hard a thing to do?? angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by BonPatrick(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
She called me childish guy and I hate such words
illicit:

alright. there is no perfect person, she may have some other characters which another girl that won't abuse u lacks....
Ok so maybe u can try and curtail some things u do to her that makes her mad
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by illicit(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
lol i relate. there was a day my ex called me errand boy because we were at a table and an elderly man asked me to help him get recharge card which I obliged. The man is a friend to my landlord. na so she vex comot there after my explanation and apologies.

she just dey call me errand boy errand boy for two days until I was forced to make her leave because I will never beat her
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Wayne4uall(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2020
Y is it that most girls from nsukka are always with anger issues... embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by lyndaway(f): 1:04pm On May 09, 2020
Give her space when you are angry too she go understand the message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Dahmayor(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2020
You can't fix her let her go for your own good
Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by pyyxxaro: 1:07pm On May 09, 2020
It’s because you are an Oboteman

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Jflex07(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
You are indeed childish if you can't see the hand writing on the wall..Is it when you get married to her that you will realize that the both of you are not compatible? These are the signs but because of one yeye love you don't wanna reason properly. Young man, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by sirzee1660(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
Is the same reason other people left her just push the same bottom and move on or live and regret ur life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Kobicove(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your help on this matterPlease what should I do? Should I quit her for Good and find another girl?

Are you sure you're a full blooded Anambra man? undecided

Your girlfriend is tossing you around and threatens you at will and you're asking for advise on what you should do?!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Briller: 1:59pm On May 09, 2020
Who wants to die before his time? Her hot headedness and bad character was the major reason why the other guys all jilted her, and until she changes for the better, she would continue to experience aborted relationships.

If she talks stupidly anytime she is upset, then it's a red light. The Holy Book said it is better to live on the rooftop than to live with a nagging wife. And again, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

And to our mothers, pls it pays to train your daughters to become adorable wives. You stand to loose nothing if your daughter is a comfort rather than a scorpion. Teach them what a woman should represent -succor to her man, kids, and everybody around her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry by Briller: 2:05pm On May 09, 2020
Wayne4uall:
Y is it that most girls from nsukka are always with anger issues... embarassed

Lol. I was gonna say that but didn't want to be seen as a biased ethnocentric. Walahi, those chics need some whipping. I'm wondering if it's anger or rudeness emanating from the mentality that they cannot be intimated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.