Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note (833 Views)

How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? / 9 Ways Nigerian Ladies Shoot Their Shot / Why Nigerian Ladies Do Not Shoot Their Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note by Hamachi(f): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
For people that shoot their shot, please take note

This morning on my way to work, I entered keke-napep, inside there is this cute guy he was busy eating his puff-puff (first sign)not minding who was there with him �, Uncle didn’t offer me and I kept a straight face, then something happened, ( you cannot tell Lagos drivers early morning that you have 500naira for a journey of N50 it is forbidden) that was my offense and I forgot to ask my colleagues if they have 50 to spare oo, it’s just this cute uncle and an elderly man inside the keke and something in me told me to make a move and ask him to help me pay N50, at first I wanted to disobey the spirit because of my ego! But then it kept pushing 5 poles before my office, I quietly tapped Uncle fine boy and smiled, come and see look! It didn’t stop me oo chaii(2nd sign)
I whispered please can you help me pay N50 I don’t have change and Uncle sparked, see this scammer Do I look like all those guys you will seduce just to get your way even if I have 1000 I won’t give you, ashawo kobo kobo, Chaiii and I had N500 this guy was insulting me cos of N50, I wanted to send him Amadioha but then I’m a Christian , I just kept my cool.

I got down out of pride and shame I gave the keke man my N500 and told him not to collect money from the cheap thing and to take the balance too, and the Uncle was humbled, he came down and started apologizing but I told him it was fine, I caused the turmoil.

Dear sisters, when they come sliding check well oo before you leap, it’s also good to know and identify your spec biko, that part can’t be overwritten..

For guys take note not all girls are broke and want your money, some of us just want care, love and attention.

One love Fam!

Hamachi speaks!

2 Likes

Re: For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note by Clinghton: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Really nice approach

1 Like

Re: For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note by MedicH: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
True not all girls are prostitutes like the stereotyped dude but when 98% are, i wonder the odds.

1 Like

Re: For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note by Hamachi(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2019
MedicH:
True not all girls are prostitutes like the stereotyped dude but when 98% are, i wonder the odds.
Give statics with figures o

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Guy: 23 Best Tips Ever To Attract Him / Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? / Uber Driver Jailed For Groping Female Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.