Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures (45336 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by tfash96(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2019
NairaLie
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by KushLyon(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
That first pic lifting the man is photoshopped.

Such posture for lifting defies physics laws.

Even The undertaker never does it.
Exactly....unless the man has the same weight as a feather pillow, then it's photoshop
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by LOGOBELT: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Lovely couple

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by AlphaStyles(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Na lie na camera things she just put hand for em waist em jump camera snap am
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by virago(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

It's not photoshopped , however , she didn't lift him. If you know you know
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by emperorizzy(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Smart Alec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Marvieduke(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=eneyoduke post=83677045]

Come who give you that username?[/q

Wetin happen?
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by TOSIN116: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

My thought exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by boolet: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2019
KushLyon:

Exactly....unless the man has the same weight as a feather pillow, then it's photoshop
Yes oo, the guy actually kneeled on the stool in the 2nd pix. The stool was taken out...
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

They didn't do physics in school, that's why.
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Enskynelson(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2019
No be only carry! Her biceps and triceps doesn't look like she's carrying anything. Obvious photoshop!
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmmm you have entered lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Barrister180: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Who carry who?
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by tiziano(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

sorry o, physics law policeman
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Shugargal(f): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

God bless you bro. na finger tips dem de use lift person. ifahear lol.
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Mckandre(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

not Photoshoped, the guy leaped when the pix was taken.check the blurry hands nd shoes.
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by midnighter(f): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
He jumped and her hands were on his waist, at the highest point the photographer pressed the button
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by landforeast(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Marvieduke:
Why I go lift man up? Na him suppose to lift me up
Yes I will lift you up and throw you inside gutter
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Idowumanuel(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Donbabaj:
I'm I the only one seeing wrong things in this pics. shocked

The woman dey control the man. period.

1st pic: The woman lift the man like say na small pikin
2nd pic: The woman sat on a sit and told the man to stand there.
3rd pic: The woman pull the man again holding his shirt. Come here.

Abeg na Joke o. May God bless there union.

By extension

1st pic : lifting him means he amounts to nothing
2nd pic; means he's a puppet
3rd pic : come here you piece of......

Abeg na joke oo.May God bless their Union.
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Marvieduke(f): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
landforeast:

Yes I will lift you up and throw you inside gutter

Thunder from okija shrine strike your manhood there. Ewu gambia
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by ChiefSweetus: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
She will cheat. I put my money on it
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Mcuzy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Just what I wanted to say . See the way she carry the man like say na small pikin
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by partnerbizn5(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
emperorizzy:
Smart Alec
note that smart alec is a negative epithet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Joystark(f): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Super cute
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Photoshop.
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by eneyoduke(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=Marvieduke post=83677608][/quote]

Dukedom Family doesn't know grin
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by tunary(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
This isnt real
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by RTSC: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
See the heavy thing this boy dey joke with.

Babe, isn't this boy too small for you?

Come to daddy.
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Marvieduke(f): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
eneyoduke:

Dukedom Family doesn't know grin

Go and do your research well
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by eneyoduke(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Marvieduke:

Go and do your research well

Am speaking for Duke family, as am currently with Donald Duke
Re: Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures by Drbate: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Marvieduke:

We run the world.
OK, make On a run am well o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.