Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple (45336 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by uche87(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
If there is anything you can't take away from this couple, its the fact that there are good-looking, young and fond of each other.

Ifeanyi Nwakaudu will be walking down the aisle with his sweetheart Sandra Onyeso in a couple of weeks and they have decided to share their pre-wedding pictures with us.

The couple after a debate on some concepts of photography decided to recreate their high school pictures in which they treated assignments together.

This is reminiscent of what was obtainable while we were growing up in which a brilliant boy knowledgeable in Mathematics could win the hearts of the finest girl in the class.

They also switched to a more corporate and mature concept of pictures at the later stage of the shoot to reflect their present realities. Sandra Onyeso couldn't stop laughing throughout the photoshoot as seen in the pictures.

We at TORI News wish the lovebirds the best in life as they start a new phase of adulthood.

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/134776/sweet-romance-beautiful-couple-recreate-high-schoo.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by uche87(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2019
See more pictures

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by KingAzubuike(f): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2019
The girl is most likely not fertile. As a medical practitioner with over 17 yrs of practice both home and abroad, I can easily tell by having a closer look at her medial meniscus and femoral condycle in the fourth picture.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by popsy2(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by uche87(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2019
This is highly unprofessional and so untrue. you just made me doubt your CV son.
KingAzubuike:
The girl is most likely not fertile. As a medical practitioner with over 17 yrs of practice both home and abroad, I can easily tell by having a closer look at her medial meniscus and femoral condycle in the fourth picture.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2019
This guy looks like Kemen from BBNaija. Bros i sure say you go sabi Kemen well.. see your long hand sef.

smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You're a senseless attention seeking fool.
How is it possible that there are individuals like you that would simply derive joy by causing another person sorrow and bitterness. Are you aware that she may be reading this?

Even though I know you're trolling and looking for attention. Are you paying your rent from Nairaland likes or mentions??

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Ficogenic(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Shut the Bleep up

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by 4ckz: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Who knows how many times do you wrote jamb to secure an admission to study anatomy, you come nairaland dey chest beat as doctor.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Quack Doctor

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Thandiubani(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The most senseless comment I've read this year. How can you without a medical diagnosis tell us that the woman is not fertile? What a scum medical practitioner! You are a damn disgusting beast and cyberbully who derives pleasure in putting people down with demeaning and stupid comments. If you rejoice with the couple, will your moronic sense stop working? Shame on your damn hating soul.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by babamadiba(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
The person who committed first reminds me of toilet...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Mr100Dollars: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
I remember when i was young, the way i was anticipating to go to the university because of the things i see in movies, we were only seeing the relationship side, the player side, the party side and the enjoyment side in movies, but they never show us the suffering inside the campus, how lecturers will intimidate you in class, the assignments, the night classes, the term papers and even the hunger and the struggle of a student. Same way nowadays people see this marriage of a thing, they only want their pre wedding photos and wedding to trend, make headling, break social media. Everyone is adding creativity to their pre wedding photos, but they won't add any form of creativity in marriage.

I'm still single cause i don't want to make mistake, I'm waiting for the right time, right woman, just to ask her hand in marriage, if you're here, quote me, let's get to know ourselves better.

28 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Passionate888: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
FAT AND ROUND FACES.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by bestman09(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin
Am wishing them a happy married life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Hotzone(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ha abuo yiri ndi nkuzi.

HML

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Promismike(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by MrRhymes101(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol funny n cool... Wedding MC
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by WalkerMichael(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice concept.

Beautiful couple..

I think its the season of wedding ceremonies already?
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by HOPELESSNESS: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
e
Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by crazygod(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
U just ended up saying rubbish undecided
Oh u already knew that.

11 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Thebwoy: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
I hate that yellow and blue textbook with passion

Even d calculations on d front cover dey make me shiver.

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by vibewithme(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
to think that some idiots will still have something negative to say. bad belle too much for this place. abi you guys don't know that what goes around comes around.

11 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Mymehn: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oloriburuku somebody. How will you say a person you don't know from Adam is infertile. Very stupid homo sarpien

8 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by BlackfireX: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
One witchcraft doctor will soon diagnosed the beautiful lady to be barren ......

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Helping her do assignments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by Biafrareform(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Giver of Children and Knower of fertility . I hail thee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple by ikombe: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.