Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) (113243 Views)

Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Risingblue008(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2019
realstars:
So who is to be blamed?
Is it the parents? school?
Friends? The killers? Himself?
APC? Buhari? or Atiku?
Please I want to know.
All of d above
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by OOSmilling(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Mummyfour:
. The cabal,Aisha and Sai baba's new wife are to blame grin. I help you answer am. Oya clap for me
lol
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Truthbites: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2019
There must be a clamp down on bloggers posting graphic content. The government should start jailing u guys. Nairaland must stop showing us graphic content. I'm so offended by this pic and disappointed in NL. What's the point of showing us a dead man? Are we doubting that he died? U can never see this kind of pictures in foreign blogs. It's jail term if u don't respect dead bodies and start displaing content. Africans can never live up to expectations

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by LOGOBELT: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Most is just typing "say no to cultism" how do you know he is a cultist? Lets just be Sympathetic sometimes. I pray God gives hope to his parent, rest on dude.

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Tableshaker007(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Before anyone blames government, blame the guy for deciding to join a cult when he could have just stayed free of cults and done something meaningful with his life.

Why join a cult which brings you no benefit, other than Damocles being on your case for no good reason....
Oga shut up jare.....
If you don't know anything don't talk
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Tableshaker007(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2019
YorubaPrince:
If e be one of dem... Rest in Pieces, abeg. If e no be... R.I.P

Make dem dey kill dem selves make dem no kill innocent jew man, abeg. angry
He is not a cultist
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by subcbouy: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
The nickname sounds like one Bag wasted; egede has done bad.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Tableshaker007(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
vikings member
He is not a cultist oooooo
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by subcbouy: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Tableshaker007:
Oga shut up jare..... If you don't know anything don't talk
Na bag?
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by freethesheeple(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Before anyone blames government, blame the guy for deciding to join a cult when he could have just stayed free of cults and done something meaningful with his life.

Why join a cult which brings you no benefit, other than Damocles being on your case for no good reason....

him wan get job naaaa after school.
Is that not the OT Lol.. I was not deceieved by that though joining keggite was the best to happen to me.
Dayz be long to all am karid.
Kutch is never the way forward.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by freethesheeple(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2019
him wan get job naaaa after school.
Is that not the OT Lol.. I was not deceieved by that though joining keggite was the best to happen to me.
Dayz be long to all am karid.
Kutch is never the way forward.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by movid(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
A young boy too was killed around hope area just this last week. The gunmen were just two in number. He was killed right infront of his mother.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by millionboi2: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
If you know I'm a coward, then drop your address or number.

This keyboard is making you a fool before your generation. Can you say a word where men talk? Mumu.

I bet you, you'll die before me. Thunder fire your village chief there.
hahahaha
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by deltateam: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2019
MediaGuru36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2_j4pKPtw

http://www.campusgist.ng/breaking-suspected-cultists-kill-one-in-uniben-final-year-party/

Wetin Jesus do to the woman that's calling Him.

Even the name Aficionado makes it glaring clear say na dem dem. Its unfortunate the end of most cultists is premature death. There's no gain but they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by deltateam: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Did they say he joined a cult.

No, he joined a church fellowship.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by iamclime(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2019
It's a pity! Nice colour combination though, and nice wristband too. If you know, then you know. What a way to die!
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by deltateam: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2019
worldclass68:

I wear black on black mostly, so I be cultist too abi....

You never enter red zone. Na your kind dem first dey use count score. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by worldclass68(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2019
deltateam:

You never enter red zone. Na your kind dem first dey use count score. Continue.

it the way you present ur self and the folks you roll with even if your color nah pure color bro, no has ever confront or harass me based on my colors....even in unizik.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by deltateam: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2019
worldclass68:

it the way you present ur self and the folks you roll with even if your color nah pure color bro, no has ever confront or harass me based on my colors....even in unizik.

It doesn't mean they won't in the midst of crisis. So far you should be thankful to God. Stay safe.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Assuming say you be bird or stupid Viking

Just enter Uniben then halla me

I promise you
You go be history

This dog u dey always disturb nl with ur nbm bullshit. Shebi u dey always claim sm for this forum? If u be man drop where u dey na only message i wan send to u... I dey dare u today. Just location that's all. No pics no name.. Broke dumb fool angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Ayomarcel(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2019
ursullalinda:
Finest boy wasted just like dat....there is no profit in cultism.....I pity the poor parents

Did you see anything about Cultism there.. Be mindful of how you reply to news.
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by PapaAdanna: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
A bagger is gone!
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by DonMekino(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2019
realstars:
So who is to be blamed? Is it the parents? school? Friends? The killers? Himself? APC? Buhari? or Atiku? Please I want to know.
blame Atiku for not coming to stop this nonsense... ���
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by kenechukwu99: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2019
father pleas forgive them cause they don't know wot they are doing

Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by alexola20(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Tmiky: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2019
I wonder why he was shot
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by spencekat(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2019
kevotek1000:
The rate of cultism in [/b]Edo State is very high.[b].. Govt should do something really fast youth carrying arms up and down. Rest on
SS and SE
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by TheAk(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Powersurge:

from 2011 upward, if anyone tell you that he was coersed to join a cult I UNIBEN, it's a bloody lie.
Can you say with absolute certainty that people are nolonger forced to join against their will? Heck even if thats true for uniben can you say the same for other schools?
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by OkaforAngel(f): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by rexie01(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Tableshaker007:
He is not a cultist oooooo
I heard 3 persons died. Hw true??
Re: Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
omo see painment. oga nor dey form any useless hard man for nairaland, anybody can claim anything on this faceless forum.

you're a low life tout and you physically cannot stand in my face to engage on a discussion cos we no be mates.
but if u still want make we meet then make we plan on where to meet and engage on a one on one wing Chun (combat) no weapons, just exchange of blows make we see who go last.
bastard.
omo ale jatijati.
oponu.
idiot on a Faceless forum.
awon keypad warriors
I know your kind. Just help yourself.

Basketmouth afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.